Interesting 'Mythical Pokemon Collection: Mew Box' in February...

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Ohman, those promos are super adorbs. I think I'll have to at least get Jirachi and Shaymin in addition to Mew, and maybe Celebi, too...

RealSlim

Dragons Breeder
According to the official video from Pokémon Italia, that's what Celebi and Jirachi cards do:

Celebi 70 HP
- [C] Flip a coin. If heads, search for a card that evolves from 1 of your Pokémon and put that card on that Pokémon.
- [G] 10 damage - Heal this Pokémon from 10 damage.

Jirachi 70 HP
- [M] Draw 3 cards. This Pokémon is now Asleep.
- [C][C] 30x - Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 30 damage for each heads.

Peter's Lucario

Lucario BREAK
I'm going to have a whole bunch of these generations packs after buying multiple of each box, I want to grade each of the promos and some cards in the set (Praying they come out the box with no edgewear)

SkyeVictini

Seriously, calm down.
This is one of the best news days I've ever seen. With these and the mythical distributions and the Super Bowl ad, I don't know if I'll be able to handle anymore! XD

These all look great. Especially the artwork on the Manaphy card. I've always loved colorful underwater backdrops.

Maserati777

Aspiring Trainer
Its a shame these Kanto boxes don't come with pins as well, we still don't have pins for Charizard, Venusaur or Blastoise as well as Mega Venusaur and Mega Blastoise.

Lostlorn Forest

Alola is the best region
If I recall correctly the Shaymin one will be coming out near July? Heck yes. That's my birthday and my favorite Pokemon! The artwork looks incredible. So happy :)

Kecleon-X

124c41+
If I'm not mistaken, from what I can make out from the Darkrai is this:

[D][D][C] for 80

The Defending Pokemon is now Asleep. Your opponent flips 2 coins between turns instead of 1. If either are tails, the Defending Pokemon remains Asleep.

Which isn't bad at all. I mean, it's not as good as Darkrai Lv. X which its attack hails from, but it's okay.

Neorecon19

Porygon-Z was here!
From looking at the picture of the Mew box, it's 2nd attack, Psychic looks to be 60+, Jirachi's 2nd attack appears to be 30 (unable to tell if 30+ or 30x), Manaphy and Darkrai's damage I was unable to determine, and it looks like Shaymin's 2nd attack does 50 damage. Most of the promo cards currently appear to also have 70HP as well.

Materious17

Pokemon Geologist
Its the FlashFire Charizard-EX with Combustion Blast, that is so fantastic! I was always disappointed that the Stoke Charizard got the full art and this one didn't.

Darkpoison64

Aspiring Trainer
reminds me of ash's charizard and the fight with blaine since there is a magmar in the background. Will defenitly get this box in real life will be a free full art that is playable in my entei deck as well :p

Maserati777

Aspiring Trainer
There's a Magmar is the background, I wonder what Pokémon will be on the Venusaur and Blastoise.

Does anyone know if the Mew or other Pokémon are shiny locked? I know you can save before talking to the lady but I'm not sure which Pokémon are shiny locked, if any.