Japan's XY10 Set: 'Awakening of Psychic Kings,' Alakazam!

EpicIce2012

Aspiring Trainer
bummer... looks like Zygarde isn't getting its own themed set after all.
maybe it won't play as big of a role as were expecting?

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Alakazam, yes! Ohman, I am so super hyped!! Brb, pre-ordering 15 million boxes.

Hydrocrush

Aspiring Trainer
if they announce Z in december it might not come out till summer or fall so XY11/12 and it would be no surprise to see a second zygard EX with another yveltal and xerneas

Raigetsu

Lightning Trainer
I think you mean his last appearance was in in 2009's (2008 in Japanese) Pokémon TCG: Platinum – Rising Rivals

As Alakazam 4 and Alakzam 4 Lv. X

EDIT: Regardless, I always Knew Alakazam would be printed as an EX so long as they where basic Pokemon.
God forbid they grow a backbone and tell Geller to buzz off and release a Kadabra card.

Shiny Xard

'Cuz why not.
They're already announcing the next set? Come on, we don't even know what EX's are in XY9 except a select few.

Pikachu6319

Scooby
It's weird that we're already learning about XY10 when we know almost nothing about XY9. I think we all saw this one coming since they won't make Kadabra but then again in this case this situation is not unique as that is how they have chosen to handle all mega evolutions.

Glad to see Zygarde will be making some kind of appearance, but here's a thought. XY10 will be our May set. If they were to hold back the Zygarde related stuff (and they could since it's a deck not part of XY10) until the English version of whatever XY11 will be, by September they might have released the third part of the sixth gen game.

That being said, let's get back to XY9, of which we already known basically nothing about.

asdjklghty

-------------
Er.... more Psychic types? Come on TPCi I'm tired of all the Psychic stuff can we have more support and archetypes from other types? Colorless!

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
I'm disappointed at more psychic support since they have enough already, but I am also excited because judging from all these recent sets - it could mean Sabrina will get her own card. I would absolutely love that.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
I'm disappointed at more psychic support since they have enough already, but I am also excited because judging from all these recent sets - it could mean Sabrina will get her own card. I would absolutely love that.
she has had her own card you know the censored one