M Mewtwo-EX Blister Pack in Japan Next Month

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
The fact that it comes with a Jumbo is actually pretty cool. If it were on AmiAmi, I'd be tempted to pick one up, but the exclusive retailer deal makes that kind of unlikely.

Shiny Xard

'Cuz why not.
I fail to see the point of this blister. Unless it comes with a reprinted Mega Mewtwo Y EX, I don't see why anybody should buy this if play-ability is a concern.:(

asdjklghty

-------------
The artwork... is... so.... bad. It looks to be similar to Latios EX. uuhhhhhhhhh. Come on where's the Yveltal EX promo level art?

Pikachu6319

Scooby
I suppose this means at some point we can expect this alternate artwork Mewtwo EX to be a promo of some kind, either another box of sorts or as part of the first wave of the 2-16 tins. If it's the latter, I wonder what other two cards will be with it.

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
I actually do like the art on this one since it goes well with M Mewtwo Y. Too bad the distribution is that exclusive.

Rhesis

Chandelure Fan
It seems that this Mewtwo EX promo is a reprint of this card:

12132802_958303294248817_57755000_n.jpg

IceManC86

Aspiring Trainer
I suppose this means at some point we can expect this alternate artwork Mewtwo EX to be a promo of some kind, either another box of sorts or as part of the first wave of the 2-16 tins. If it's the latter, I wonder what other two cards will be with it.
One could only cry and wish it would be Shaymin EX. The prices need to die before i get too much play wear on my master collection copy of Shaymin.
In all seriousness, Mewtwo, and Shaymin would make awesome dual release tins.
If they wanted to score a triple tin release they could Mewtwo, Lugia, and Shaymin as all are popular pokemon ATM.

Pikachu6319

Scooby
From a competitive point that would be a great idea.

From a money making standpoint I don't think they would want to do it. Why put three currently good cards in a simple easy to get tin when it can instead be (unsuccessfully most likely) hunted down through multiple pack purchases that would be direct profit for them. Likewise the secondary markets would have their prices for these cards (Shaymin EX is like around 50 now I think) driven down a lot with these simple easy to purchase tins of these popular cards.

Maserati777

Aspiring Trainer
There you an get 8 packs, a jumbo card and a promo for 10 dollars. Here it's 50. The only difference being we have to get a ton of commons and uncommons we don't want.