TCG Fakes Reggie McGigas's Image-Based Fake Cards: Wailmer and Wailord

Reggie McGigas

-
2399702_orig.png

Next will be a fairy type EX card!

Reggie McGigas

-
No full art- I couldn't find good artwork and my renders looked out of place. I still think the card turned out great, though.

2833774_orig.png

Next will be a psychic type EX!

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
That looks very nice! I reckon the holosheet has still made the card too dark, which makes it looks a bit off.

aschefield101

is behind you !
That looks very nice! I reckon the holosheet has still made the card too dark, which makes it looks a bit off.
Thats where lasso + feather + delete comes into play, to create the illusion of light. No idea if GIMP even has something similar to that tbh.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I reckon these aren't your best work, but they look pretty neat nonetheless! My main critique with the Full Art is the two texture patterns, since ideally there should be more, to sorta texturise each limb type. Nice pickup on that Ken Sugimori error, by the way. :)

I reckon that Electric Drive is a bit wordy and probably should stick with the now well-known Ancient Trait Growth version (slightly altered as the original is a bit confusing D: ) :

"When you attach an Energy card from your hand to this Pokémon (except with an attack, Ability, or Trainer card), you may attach another Energy card. You can't attach any Special Energy cards in this way."

Loaf of Slakoth

BREAD is loafing around!
I would suggest changing the Blubber ability text to read "Any damage done to this Pokemon by an opponent's attack is reduced by 30(after/before applying Weakness and Resistance). This is how it's generally worded on abilities similar to this in XY(I used Phantom Forces 50/119 Gigalith for reference), but I'm not sure how to word it if you also want to reduce damage from your Pokemon's attacks(i.e. recoil damage such as Seismetoad-EX from Furious Fists).