Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still sau he's ssu at the very least an indie as his ability would fit perfectly for an indie, think about it if he's technically a fourth side then that means that any time two of the other teams try to kill him they either get a member of their team killed or their other opposition, it's just too freaking perfect even if he's on team magma or an indie.

I still sau he's ssu at the very least an indie as his ability would fit perfectly for an indie, think about it if he's technically a fourth side then that means that any time two of the other teams try to kill him they either get a member of their team killed or their other opposition, it's just too freaking perfect even if he's on team magma or an indie.
*yells at ipod* *I still say he's scum or at the very least an indie.

What do you mean it's not legal? In every game I've seen everyone is allowed to alter what they quote...
This is true, when I was accused someone, I forget who even said that I could have changed my sssfe claim pokemon to a skarmory if I wanted to.

Ok, my ipod is messing up my messages too much and I have to bathe, bye guys, and in the event that this day ends before I return, I will say this. The ability does not make sense! It's just too perfect to be on anyone that's not indie or maxie/archie. Ps good luck all.

I look at this way, you could lynch Drac, and if he flips town. You'll know if SM is lying or not.
Even if we lynch drac his ability is too good to lose in the event that we were wrong either way, and now that sm's ability has been revealed he's basically useless. Now vote for sm! : P seriously though we have so little time left and sm is our best lead to lynch.

Even if we lynch drac his ability is too good to lose in the event that we were wrong either way, and now that sm's ability has been revealed he's basically useless. Now vote for sm! : P seriously though we have so little time left and sm is our best lead to lynch.

What's wrong with you people, Drac is dead, and I'm not useless, I can track one more time, not that being vanilla means it is okay to lynch.

Ok, I'm clearly tired and got drac confused with simands...I'll be in the tub now so I don't make myself look stupider...

Drac is dead. He flipped Courtney. Quit defending players on the verge of being lynched, would you? It's not helping your case at all.

First off, I'm no really defending him. I was simply suggesting an idea. Second I honestly forgot about Drac being lynched yesterday.

Check back Celever's reason for his vote on me. After I'll get lynched please go for him. I really think he is scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back