Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
Oh dear am I seriously triple posting? That's embarassing.

First off, I would like Lissa to role name claim and claim her Altaria's ability. I can either confirm her as town or prove she is scum with this knowledge, and I'll say why when the time comes.

@scattered mind what happened with you last night? You wasted no time telling everyone else to claim their results but actually failed to do so yourself. Anything else interesting happen to you?

@Celever theres a chance Lissa and Altaria were GM DracLord. We never learnt his Safe Claim, so theres that possibility. But yes if Celever can prove this person as scum or town then whoever this player is please let us know :)

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
@Celever theres a chance Lissa and Altaria were GM DracLord. We never learnt his Safe Claim, so theres that possibility. But yes if Celever can prove this person as scum or town then whoever this player is please let us know :)

Actually after Bulbapedia-ing Lissia I think her being Drac is a high chance... Because Drac was Courtney who's ability was to do with mixing berries and stuff I'd say that Lisia would make sense as a Safe Claim because she would have knowledge of mixing berries for PokeBlocks!?? Thoughts @Celever?
Do you know Altaria's Ability?

simsands

Half raccoon, half chipmunk
If there is an Altaria in the game, then I believe that I was targeted by it yesterday. If that's the case, then that person is definitely 100% town. There's absolutely no way that ability belongs to scum.

simsands

Btw, turns out only my Pokemon was blocked. Makes it a possibility that TGK used his Cacturne, though I don't get why he'd use it on me. I know that he thought I was scummy yesterday, but he knew what my Pokemon does. Considering that I'm the scum's top target right now, making me unable to do my job seems counterproductive.

Also, there was no sand tomb in the update. So maybe it was some unknown roleblocker? We seem to be getting quite a lot of these this game. If one of the scum has a block, seems likely that they'd go for me...

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
Btw, turns out only my Pokemon was blocked. Makes it a possibility that TGK used his Cacturne, though I don't get why he'd use it on me. I know that he thought I was scummy yesterday, but he knew what my Pokemon does. Considering that I'm the scum's top target right now, making me unable to do my job seems counterproductive.

Also, there was no sand tomb in the update. So maybe it was some unknown roleblocker? We seem to be getting quite a lot of these this game. If one of the scum has a block, seems likely that they'd go for me...

Yeah seeings as there was no Sand Tomb in the update and considering TGK has to use all Pokemon then I'm assuming he didn't submit any actions last night (meaning it wasn't him that blocked you)

Yeah, sounds like a few Roleblockers are running around... Between Muddy Water, TGK and now this mystery flincher...

If there is an Altaria in the game, then I believe that I was targeted by it yesterday. If that's the case, then that person is definitely 100% town. There's absolutely no way that ability belongs to scum.

So Altaria Roleblocked you? Im confused... Wouldn't that person be scum for trying to block you?

simsands

Yeah seeings as there was no Sand Tomb in the update and considering TGK has to use all Pokemon then I'm assuming he didn't submit any actions last night (meaning it wasn't him that blocked you)

Yeah, sounds like a few Roleblockers are running around... Between Muddy Water, TGK and now this mystery flincher...

So Altaria Roleblocked you? Im confused... Wouldn't that person be scum for trying to block you?

Someone targeted me during the day yesterday. Then someone else blocked me during the night.

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure
Could the Ralts be referring to Wally's Gallade?? (TGK)
Maybe it's his Gallade that you're communicating with hence you can be in the Private Thoughts chat??
TGK and I discussed that possibility, but my ability specifically says Ralts, which leads me to believe that there's another Ralts out there. Plus, the reason that we're in the quicktopic together is because in the flavor, I visited him and told him his thoughts, gaining his trust.

The announcer (Mr.Muffin) was scum last game.
The announcer (myself) was not scum last game. You might not have known since you were modkilled for inactivity.

Probably the most information in a single post all game. And while it's all fine and dandy that we can believe TGK is town (no real reason not to), how do we know you are?
We can believe that I'm town for the exact reason you described in that same post:
I just think that their claimed roles are far too complexly worded to be safe-claims. They also directly affect each other, which is out of place for safe-claims as well.
TGK's role directly affects mine as well, which means that I have to be town by your logic. Unless you don't actually believe that and are just using it as an excuse. Besides, I've never seen masons that have to find each other where the one searching is scum in any kind of setup before, mostly because it would be pretty pointless to implement. If it actually comes to the point where I need to prove my innocence (and if this game is played well, it won't), I can reveal more of my role, but the conditions of my masonry really should be enough.

Oh, wow, a lot has happened. But boy are we lucky, two wolves down!

Tired out from a 12-hour work shift, I'll post my thoughts and/or answer questions tomorrow.
My scum senses are tingling! This right here is a classic indicator of scum activity. I'm sorry to say that I've posted more or less the exact same thing in games where I was scum. "Good job guys, we killed some baddies, I'll contribute in a bit!" seems like a fairly innocent post to the person who's scum, but to someone familiar with the tactic, it's a giant flashing neon sign in the night sky.

##VOTE: Reinforce

Celever

Wheeeee~
GDI @Squirtle Squad that theory actually makes a lot of sense. I didn't make the connection yesterday, but if I had I could've pegged Drac as scum. That's literally so annoying. If Lissa is still alive, though, I want to see a claim pronto. After what simisands said I think it's likely we still have an Altaria too. @simisands how directly did the flavour hint at Altaria? Did you get a literal name?

@thegrovylekid why didn't you use any actions last night? I find it really weird that you didn't.

@TwistedTurtwig that doesn't make you town. My choice of Pokemon decided what Pokemon Cypher got. That directly affects Cypher's abilities. You being a searching-for mason doesn't clear you at all, since I've seen anti-town versions of the role before.

simsands

GDI @Squirtle Squad that theory actually makes a lot of sense. I didn't make the connection yesterday, but if I had I could've pegged Drac as scum. That's literally so annoying. If Lissa is still alive, though, I want to see a claim pronto. After what simisands said I think it's likely we still have an Altaria too. @simisands how directly did the flavour hint at Altaria? Did you get a literal name?

@thegrovylekid why didn't you use any actions last night? I find it really weird that you didn't.

@TwistedTurtwig that doesn't make you town. My choice of Pokemon decided what Pokemon Cypher got. That directly affects Cypher's abilities. You being a searching-for mason doesn't clear you at all, since I've seen anti-town versions of the role before.

The flavour hinted at the typing.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
We can believe that I'm town for the exact reason you described in that same post:

TGK's role directly affects mine as well, which means that I have to be town by your logic. Unless you don't actually believe that and are just using it as an excuse. Besides, I've never seen masons that have to find each other where the one searching is scum in any kind of setup before, mostly because it would be pretty pointless to implement. If it actually comes to the point where I need to prove my innocence (and if this game is played well, it won't), I can reveal more of my role, but the conditions of my masonry really should be enough.
Well actually it's different because-
Oh, Celever posted it for me already.
GDI [USER=96635]@TwistedTurtwig that doesn't make you town. My choice of Pokemon decided what Pokemon Cypher got. That directly affects Cypher's abilities. You being a searching-for mason doesn't clear you at all, since I've seen anti-town versions of the role before.[/USER]

Reinforce

Light has come to save you at last...
My scum senses are tingling! This right here is a classic indicator of scum activity. I'm sorry to say that I've posted more or less the exact same thing in games where I was scum. "Good job guys, we killed some baddies, I'll contribute in a bit!" seems like a fairly innocent post to the person who's scum, but to someone familiar with the tactic, it's a giant flashing neon sign in the night sky.

##VOTE: Reinforce

Way to be selective, TT.

For reference, here's the entire post from me. It has two paragraphs, you know, and not one, as TT is implying.

Oh, wow, a lot has happened. But boy are we lucky, two wolves down!

Tired out from a 12-hour work shift, I'll post my thoughts and/or answer questions tomorrow.

Because obviously I want to hold back on contributing, right? It couldn't possibly be that I actually do want to contribute and analyze posts but then I was practically crawling on the way back from work exhausted and thus couldn't muster more than 2 paragraphs of a post, the 2nd one with a promise to contribute when I got back, like now, right? Right?

But that's okay, I won't hold it against you to understand my work exhaustion, as that's a real life issue, and I signed up to play this game.

Now, on to the game:

I only have one, simple rebuttal to your reason for voting me. And what do you know, you yourself already stated it.

Let me bold it:

TwistedTurtwig said:
I'm sorry to say that I've posted more or less the exact same thing in games where I was scum.

You admit that it's YOUR scum meta. Why would you apply YOUR scum meta to me? Do we have the exact same playstyle? Exact same thought process? And also, is that a general thing that's applicable to anybody, and thus when you think they've stated something similar it can be used to call them scummy? I'd understand if that was meta reasoning that uses MY playstyle in previous WW games, like what had been said about PMJ. But it's not, and you said as much. So why should I come out as scummy for a meta reason that is YOURS?

Call it defensive or whatever, but I've rarely, perhaps never, played a Pokebeach game where two wolves were dead already by Day 2, and I thought that extreme luck had to be involved for such a thing to happen, and thus had a first-impression statement. That's all there is to it.

Here are some thoughts on the current events:

-@simsands If you're looking for a Dragon Pokemon, perhaps it is possible to be Mega Sceptile as Grass/Dragon?
-@TwistedTurtwig There isn't really any character that comes to mind to be connected to Ralts besides Wally and Ralts-Gallade. ... Well, there's manga-version Brendan/Ruby who does actually have a Ralts/Kirlia, but Celever's calling him/himself Brendan, so maybe he's the game version and can't be it. Aside from the obvious Tate/Liza, your only character possibility for who could own a Ralts would be an original character Ranger. Analyzing your ability's wording from all angles, how sure are you that it implies there's another Ralts out there? Or could it be that the "stated" Ralts you say is in your ability actually refers to your own Ralts instead? (Is the wording really strange?)

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer

Haha Celever I don't know that you would have cos we only know this info because of Dracs flip ;) but with simsands saying the same thing it would seem that perhaps Altaria is still around and in the game :)

Simsands didn't say typing specifically but I'm assuming you're meaning dragon? (Not flying?) and yeah the only other characters I could think of are Drake and Zinnia (deceased) and obviously Lisia.

Yep it's odd that TGK didn't use anything, I agree!

##unvote: Celever
##vote: Vom

Celever is looking more town like now, Vom care to contribute? Have you caught up?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Vote Count - Day 3

Valid through: Post 1015

Vom: 1 (Celever (949), Squirtle Squad (1015))
Ice Espeon: 1 (SilverSilent (953), scattered mind (954))
Celever: 1 (scattered mind (961), Squirtle Squad (973))
scattered mind: 1 (Celever (988))
Reinforce: 1 (TwistedTurtwig (1009))

Not voting: 8 (Reinforce, thegrovylekid, Vom, simsands, Ice Espeon, Empoleon_master, Keeper of Night, Cypher333)

Day Ends: ~69.5 hours

Vote manipulations, if any, are shown in vote counts.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Sorry, I checked on this on school and since the alert disappeared I forgot x_x

Anyways:
lynching a scum means I don't get much town credit
Not necessarily, you could always be with the other scum team; but I don't think that's the case. At least not for now.

There's absolutely no way that ability belongs to scum.
What was the ability?

The announcer (myself) was not scum last game.
Well, sorry then ;_; I was talking about the game where Mr. Muffin was a scum announcer. Must be another game then.

Celever is looking more town like now, Vom care to contribute? Have you caught up?
I've caught up with has happened today, but I don't really understand what's going on. There's TT thinking RF is scum from his 'bbl' (which makes sense to me, actually), and Keeper thinking Celever is scum because he lynched mafia (?).

Also @TwistedTurtwig can you post your claim again please?

Status
Not open for further replies.