Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK that sounds good. (I think I got it).

##UNVOTE: Ice Espeon
##VOTE: Celever

Sorry Celever but this time I think you are a wolf.

Boo bbninjas. Such a bad person you are. :p

Part of the reason I haven't been posting much is that I don't want to get killed as my death could lead to bad things happening. My role is that of a fairly major character. Did anyone target me last night? It's important.

Wouldn't that right there make you a big target? Besides, how would everyone else know you're not scum? If you did that so and didn't say what it was in the thread, you'd have no 'true' proof that it really happened. Besides, if you tried something like that, you could play it off as Scattered Mind as scum if you played your cards right. But as of right now, there are bigger fish to fry I suppose.

#Unvote: Ice Espeon
#Vote: Vom

@Vom it's you're turn up to the table. Let's see your opinion on the situation at hand.

The announcer (Mr.Muffin) was scum last game.

Did Cypher claim announcer?

Also I'll be leaving in a bit for a couple of hours, so I won't be around until then.

P.S: Hi people! o/

Yes he did.
And last game TT was the announcer.

Yaaay, I got a Sceptilite! Thank you mystery person! Also, I caught a Pokémon :3
It was a Wobuffet, but it doesn't protect like I thought it would. Also wasn't TT announcer in Revelation?

And yes, Vom, I did claim. Dang it, SM, RIGHT when I was about to post! :(

That read's fine. It's not doing anything without a case though, so I'll be expecting one soon! :)

- Pushing for PMJ lynch, with the godfather theory it seems like you played to it make him look scummy even though after simsands' claim, if you were town, I believe you would not keep pressuring him. (since you have more experience in the game).
- My read on you as wolf involves and heavily based on Cypher. Claiming so much unnecessary things like being the announcer, what Pokemon he has etc, with nothing to pressure him to do that seem scummy to me. The fact that you "raised your hand" to claim Brendan seems also unnecessary and scummy. I can't find other reason to do that beside look townie.

*Brendan raises hand*.

None of my abilities are very strong so I'm not afraid of claiming it. Me and Cypher are now confotown as far as I'm concerned because that line of flavour with his Treecko (working hard to raise it) matches my line of flavour with my Mudkip perfectly.

Let's do a bit of player analysis.

As far as I'm concerned, TGK, Cypher and I are all confirmed town right now. I also have basically the strongest town read I've ever had with Squirtle Squad and I cannot imagine any situations where he is mafia. This leaves us with PMJ, scattered mind, simsands and EM. Obvously I think we should lynch PMJ, but this is still a good point to bring up. I have a town read on scattered mind right now, but I see the last post as trying to draw attention towards inactives which we don't have any proper info on right now. I can see it being a mistake a town could make, but it's also kind of scummy. I still have a very nullread on simsands, and EM I read as genuine though he's also... kind of not. Also null. The point I'm trying to make is that we basically have 4 viable lynch options right now to focus on, whereas if we start trying to talk about the inactives it'll be a huge mess of various opinions and people trying to convince others of weak and somewhat random cases. I think we need more focused discussion and this is one of those days where a hammer isn't scummy. Yesterday it was very scummy because it was completely needless and didn't benefit town at all. Today I don't feel there is any particularly worthwhile discussion to have, which is an extremely rare thing to happen.

- Pushing for PMJ lynch, with the godfather theory it seems like you played to it make him look scummy even though after simsands' claim, if you were town, I believe you would not keep pressuring him. (since you have more experience in the game).
I just thought that it was a legitimate theory. Literally I've never seen town PMJ play anything like how he played this game before, so it was somewhat of a metaread, but also his actions were scummy af to start with an I don't feel he really contributed much to our cause.
- My read on you as wolf involves and heavily based on Cypher. Claiming so much unnecessary things like being the announcer, what Pokemon he has etc, with nothing to pressure him to do that seem scummy to me. The fact that you "raised your hand" to claim Brendan seems also unnecessary and scummy. I can't find other reason to do that beside look townie.
Eh, I actually agree that Cypher claimed really prematurely, but so did you. I made the argument before saying that you had basically the same amount of pressure on you when you claimed as Cypher did, and while you had one player saying you were mafia the amount of pressure you should have been feeling should have been the same. If anything you panicking and claiming with only that one vote on you is scummier, because Cypher had nothing to panic about, so it was much more likely to be an honest mistake. I claimed Brendan because having that connection and townteam working together I felt was good for our cause, and I still think it is.
[The above post where I say me and Cypher are confotown "as far as I'm concerned"]
Read more closely. I specified "as far as I'm concerned" both times because I'm obviously not confirmed town to the rest of you besides Cypher. My posts are nothing more than me noting down my thoughts on the situation the game is in at that stage unless I'm responding to another player's post or making a proper case.

I just thought that it was a legitimate theory. Literally I've never seen town PMJ play anything like how he played this game before, so it was somewhat of a metaread, but also his actions were scummy af to start with an I don't feel he really contributed much to our cause.
PMJ provided more support than you may think. Even if it did read scum, he was able to not only stir up other towns to force them to figure out not only solid leads, but a somewhat early D1 advantage (which now has somewhat turn to a disadvantage) because of roles and force role claims. I still understand how it could put people on guard and suspicious of this, but I feel it would of been far staler than it was. Because of this D2 made a lot of progress at the start unraveling other people until PMJ became the sole focus and was then suddenly turned to a single target for a majority of the day. I felt like that other should have been focused on more because of Growlitheguy chance at being town (which he was) should of put people at more of an alert status instead of jumping the gun. There was still almost half a day to go which was plenty of time to still make a call, now were here instead of pressuring inactive players, we're trying to focus to see how you are either scum or town.

PMJ provided more support than you may think. Even if it did read scum, he was able to not only stir up other towns to force them to figure out not only solid leads, but a somewhat early D1 advantage (which now has somewhat turn to a disadvantage) because of roles and force role claims. I still understand how it could put people on guard and suspicious of this, but I feel it would of been far staler than it was. Because of this D2 made a lot of progress at the start unraveling other people until PMJ became the sole focus and was then suddenly turned to a single target for a majority of the day. I felt like that other should have been focused on more because of Growlitheguy chance at being town (which he was) should of put people at more of an alert status instead of jumping the gun. There was still almost half a day to go which was plenty of time to still make a call, now were here instead of pressuring inactive players, we're trying to focus to see how you are either scum or town.
I created the case on Luis out of nothing and it had nothing to do with PMJ. I don't want to toot my own horn and let's be real it was a pretty lucky gambit, but PMJ didn't contribute to the wagon at all, and in fact only hindered the town Day 1 by cutting the day short and giving us less discussion time. PMJ himself admitted that Day 2 he only defended himself.

Also, it looks like my theory about the two scum teams having a kill every other night seems to be have been right, since Team Aqua had a kill this time.

One last thing to add: does anyone know anything about a Ralts, either wild or trained? Because I have a Ralts that learns how the other Ralts is feeling every night and to be completely honest, I have no if it has any impact on the game or not. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Could the Ralts be referring to Wally's Gallade?? (TGK)
Maybe it's his Gallade that you're communicating with hence you can be in the Private Thoughts chat??

Now as for Celever I have a bit of a case though I'm hesistant...

Celever has claimed Brendan. If it were a safe claim it'd be pretty gold especially with the matching flavour with Cypher. The reason I think there is something a little bit off about this, is why didn't they give Cypher a choice?
One theory (just a theory I've got no evidence of this..) is that maybe in terms of flavour Celevers scum character (probably Aqua) could have 'stolen' the the starter Pokemon from Brendan, and his safe claim which is Brendan is bulletproof because he has the flavour
Matching with Cypher about growing and raising a Pokemon when the reality is that he stole it.

This just adds to scatteredminds case but I'm not going to touch on the PMJ stuff because we all know what happened and I'm partially at fault for his lynch as well, so I'm a hypocrite if I point fingers at Celever.

The reason I say Cel is Aqua, because I simply cannot find a reason why he would buss and lynch Luis who had no pressure.... Then again he also defended GM Drac yesterday and look how he flipped. So I could see him as Magma or Aqua but he's most likely Aqua.

##vote: Celever I'll throw the vote out there. But I'm not confident and my case is hardly based on factual evidence :p so it'll most likely change when a better more promising option comes available.

Eh, I actually agree that Cypher claimed really prematurely, but so did you. I made the argument before saying that you had basically the same amount of pressure on you when you claimed as Cypher did, and while you had one player saying you were mafia the amount of pressure you should have been feeling should have been the same. If anything you panicking and claiming with only that one vote on you is scummier, because Cypher had nothing to panic about, so it was much more likely to be an honest mistake. I claimed Brendan because having that connection and townteam working together I felt was good for our cause, and I still think it is.

Read more closely. I specified "as far as I'm concerned" both times because I'm obviously not confirmed town to the rest of you besides Cypher. My posts are nothing more than me noting down my thoughts on the situation the game is in at that stage unless I'm responding to another player's post or making a proper case.

Me claiming my role might have been a mistake, but it was to cancel PMJ's theory back then that every one who won't claim is scum. Since he based his defense on his role name being in the flavour, I saw it as a proof to make him see his plan is not good. I was under pressure, the pressure of his crazy idea would get steam and important roles will get revealed. Cypher had no pressure on him and I already quoted the posts about it showing how there was no pressure.

Also like Celever said before, PMJ was acting scummy as anything so his lynch seemed ok.

My other 'case' which is really nothing, is for Yeowie (now Vom)
In my one game as scum (Luis's game) I didn't enjoy being scum cos I can't lie my way out a paper bag, so my response was to just become
Inactive and stop playing. Eventually I got lynched and screwed over half the team :p (still sorry guys) haha...

Anyways, Yeowie played this game a lot different to the last game when he was town. He was active and participated (for the one day he was alive...)

But then this game he was much less active eventually asking to be subbed out. He may have had the same experience as me and bailed? But this is just theory ;) haha

The reason I say Cel is Aqua, because I simply cannot find a reason why he would buss and lynch Luis who had no pressure.... Then again he also defended GM Drac yesterday and look how he flipped. So I could see him as Magma or Aqua but he's most likely Aqua.

Read again- GM Drac was not the original target. The attack on the original target was redirected to GM (opposing evil team). Team Aqua did not want GM last night.

Oh I get that, I'm just saying that Celever defended him and convinced me not to pursue his lynch. He could have been protecting his buddy is all :)

I created the case on Luis out of nothing and it had nothing to do with PMJ. I don't want to toot my own horn and let's be real it was a pretty lucky gambit, but PMJ didn't contribute to the wagon at all, and in fact only hindered the town Day 1 by cutting the day short and giving us less discussion time. PMJ himself admitted that Day 2 he only defended himself.

I was simply saying that you pursued PMJ from the very start. I didn't say you didn't create the case on Luis (I even defended Luis to an extent too simply because there was to many ideas being bounced around,) I don't fully disbelieve you to be town and I still feel there is some merit to that. Regardless, you were rather aggressive in the pursuit to PMJ and true he did cut D1 short, but compared to D2, I think there was most evidence pointing to Luis than there was for PMJ.

As for PMJ defending themself on D2 they kind of had no choice in some case as they were at being bombarded rather harsh in my opinion.

Silversilent has been warned for editing post #971. His post has been reverted to the original. It doesn't matter if it is just a formatting error, do not edit posts. Consider this a verbal warning for all players.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back