Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
TGK can clear both Growlitheguy and TT.. He claimed that Growlitheguy is the other mason right away. With TT he simply said "yes".

Listen- possible seer, whoever you are, if you can target more than one player like luis did last game, you have 3 groups you can confirm as town or scum- Celever-Cypher, TT-Growlithe-tgk and simsand-PMJ

Target tgk and confirming he is town/scum would also confirm TT and Growlitheguy as town/scum.
Target Celever and confirming he is town/scum would also confirm Cypher as town/scum.
Target simsands and confirming he is town/scum would also confirm PMJ as town/scum.

IMO these are the best targets for you atm if you'll choose to use your ability tonight.

Of course- do not respond to this.

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
As I said, I only targeted Luis, I can't target anyone that's alive at all. Ability or Pokémon wise.

Role: Ethan
Alignment: Pokémon Ranger

You are Ethan, the most mathematical Pokémon Ranger of them all. Before you undertake a mission you always calculate the odds of course of action for future reference. Despite this, you do get a bit stressed under the heat of a mission, causing some of your calculations to be a bit off.

Ability: Calculator
You are a mathematical genius, if you do say so yourself. Once a night you may PM me the name of a player. You will learn what the final vote weight of that player was during the previous day.

Pokémon: Xatu (Future Sight)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKXATU and the name of a dead player. You will manipulate time to discover a part of that player’s role that was hidden on the role flip.

Win Condition: To eliminate Team Aqua and Team Magma.

Can you explain this @SilverSilent ?

simsands

Half raccoon, half chipmunk
I'd argue that RF actually has a lot of logic and substance behind his posts. He's always a good contributor to the town, but this doesn't mean he is town.

So if I'm following this right TGK has confirmed both Growlitheguy and TwistedTurtwig town? I mean, if that's true it's amazing, but a part of me can't help being sceptical.

@simsands you should claim your role once 3 other people also say that you should. I think at this point you're the most appealing lynch, but we shouldn't act too hastily. After all, I think that @Empoleon_master is also a decent contender.

If you want, I can claim now, since I've already claimed the useful part of my role.

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
Well in an earlier post I told everyone that I was pm'ed that my Calculator ability lets me find out anyone's vote weight of the previous day. Like if I used Calculator on you it'd either come back as a 0,1, or 2. All it does is tell me how much voting power one person had.

You didn't answer the real question: you said you can target only dead people. Ability and Pokemon wise. However, your role says you can target a player and not a dead player.

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
Hmm yeah I picked up that discrepancy in his role too. Though I thought I commented on it before?
Learning a vote weight just seemsunessarcy?

Yes @simsands a claim could be a good idea.

SilverSilent

Dem Eeveelutions
You didn't answer the real question: you said you can target only dead people. Ability and Pokemon wise. However, your role says you can target a player and not a dead player.

No, it's Psychic.
Also, BB just pm'ed that my regular ability that my ability can target dead or alive people to determine vote weight. I'm sorry for the misinformation their, that way my own fault there.

I said I corrected myself too.

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
Okay.
So..

Yeowie, Ice Espeon, GM DracLord..

Ice Espeon returned to post and there is not enough case on him.
GM DracLord, according to everyone is unreadable.
Yeowie , I'll check right now.

SilverSilent

Dem Eeveelutions
Okay.
So..

Yeowie, Ice Espeon, GM DracLord..

Ice Espeon returned to post and there is not enough case on him.
GM DracLord, according to everyone is unreadable.
Yeowie , I'll check right now.

I don't think there was really much on Yeowie either, I could be wrong on that but I know they haven't really posted much either.

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
Yeah, there is nothing I can find special about Yeowie.
@TwistedTurtwig - I summed up for you the whole day, I hope you have more to say than your role name is also unrelated.

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
  • Growlitheguy
  • Reinforce
  • thegrovylekid
  • Celever
  • Squirtle Squad
  • PMJ
  • Yeowie
  • Keeper of Night
  • GM DracLord
  • scattered mind
  • simsands
  • Cypher333
  • TwistedTurtwig
  • SilverSilent
  • Ice Espeon
  • Empoleon_master

The colors are for connections between players that one or more of them claimed.

• Reinforce
  • Squirtle Squad
  • Yeowie
  • Keeper of Night
  • GM DracLord
  • scattered mind
  • SilverSilent
  • Ice Espeon
  • Empoleon_master

This is the list without said connections. If we don't have material or time to check these connections yet, we should ignore them for now.

• Reinforce
  • Yeowie
  • Keeper of Night
  • GM DracLord
  • Ice Espeon
  • Empoleon_master

This is the list without any player who has claimed a role name, full role or an ability.
  • Reinforce
  • Yeowie
  • Keeper of Night
  • Ice Espeon

This is the list without players who are relatively active but are very hard to read despite of that. This is also the list with players that we have no info on them.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Since nearly half of us have claimed, I'm calling for a mass claim. That seems best because with all the confirmed people we should be able to weed out the fakes.

##unvote

I'll vote for and reduce the vote weight of any unknown who doesn't comply. Posting mine as soon as I'm at my computer.

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
Since nearly half of us have claimed, I'm calling for a mass claim. That seems best because with all the confirmed people we should be able to weed out the fakes.

##unvote

I'll vote for and reduce the vote weight of any unknown who doesn't comply. Posting mine as soon as I'm at my computer.

Why? some roles are important to hide.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Role: Lunick
Alignment: Pokémon Ranger

You are Lunick, a Pokémon Ranger with a best friend and partner, Minun. Although tough, you have a soft spot for Solana, although you will not let it disturb your ranger duties.

Ability: Capture Styler
At the start of the stage update there may be the heading "A HORDE OF WILD POKÉMON HAS APPEARED". This horde will consist of a group of a single Pokémon, which will have its attack and effect listed underneath it. For the upcoming stage, you can use that ability as if it was your own. This means this action may be usable during both the day or the night. You cannot use your Pokémon during the same night or day that this ability was activated in.

Pokémon: Minun (Minus)
Once a night, including Night 0, you may PM me ##ATKMINUN and the name of a player. That player's vote weight will be decreased by 1 for the following day.

Win Condition: To eliminate Team Aqua and Team Magma.

Why? some roles are important to hide.

That is the disadvantage of a mass claim. However, the advantage is that once all the roles are known, the scum are forced to live and die by their safe claim. If they aren't 100% bulletproof or they get caught in a lie, they will be lynched. Even if, say, the doctor outs himself, I'm sure the scum will see a few other roles they would like to see dead. So they can either kill the power role, running the risk of having the doctor protect him, or kill the doctor, leaving the power role out for another night. And that's just assuming there is only one powerful anti-scum role.

Everyone post your roles (if you have, post them again or link to the post where you did).

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
This forum code is garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.