Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
I actually kind of believe SS2 on his role claim as Coroner, no one else has claimed it and as for GM if he acts this way for every game then doesn't that mean that there's still a high chance 7-10/13-16 that he's town? I'm not trying to be scum buddies with anyone etc I'm just trying to point out what has been said before about drac and how he acts.

simsands

Half raccoon, half chipmunk
Well, if you guys don't believe me/SS2 being characters not existing in the canon, I can't really do much right now... But you should look at this quote from the flavour.

A few students approach Lamont, asking him if they may help in this crisis. Deciding to promote them, the students rush off to help save the world.

I am one of these students, and SS2 might be, too (I say might, because I still find his ability kind of off...)

SS2 and Simsands are my two biggest scum reads right now.

If that's how you feel, then don't use Flygon on me tonight. It only keeps people from voting me...

Anyway, you guys keep saying GM acts the way he does every game. I was following the last game, and I definitely got different vibes from him then than I do this game. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: he seems scummy to me.

##vote: GM DracLord

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Well, if you guys don't believe me/SS2 being characters not existing in the canon, I can't really do much right now... But you should look at this quote from the flavour.

I am one of these students, and SS2 might be, too (I say might, because I still find his ability kind of off...)

If that's how you feel, then don't use Flygon on me tonight. It only keeps people from voting me...

Anyway, you guys keep saying GM acts the way he does every game. I was following the last game, and I definitely got different vibes from him then than I do this game. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: he seems scummy to me.

Your role says that you are one of the students? or you just assuming that?

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards

Flygon was an oversight.

The real question is, why? Kellyn and Kate are both from Fiore, there's lots of rangers, heck, bb could have pulled Rand or someone from guardian signs out of nowhere! Why would he need to make up roles?

Ugh, I'm regretting not Sand Tombing you...

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
@simsands - we're not afraid to lynch you if you're the best option. Sand Tomb does not give you invincibility.

@everyone - if we get a low amount of time left in the day, should we all lynch simsands?

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
It doesn't actually say I'm one of the students mentioned in the flavour, it says I'm one of the recent recruits.

Was this directed at me?

Okaythen.. isn't that mean SS2 is lying? since his role doesn't say that?
Your name is in the flavour?

simsands

Half raccoon, half chipmunk
Okaythen.. isn't that mean SS2 is lying? since his role doesn't say that?
Your name is in the flavour?

That I was mentioned in the flavour, not specifically by name. I dunno about SS2, his role does indeed not say that. It doesn't make it sound like he's a new recruit. Could mean he's scum, but could just as well mean something else. The same would go for my role, being a new recruit doesn't necessarily make you confo town.

Reinforce

Light has come to save you at last...
Ah, I'm finally in front of the computer without feeling like my head's going to crash.

Anyway, I believe PMJ to be Lunick, so it's good he's not going to be lynched now.

So then, I've caught up mostly. I think it's risky voting for simsands if our votes on him cannot be removed. We still have around 30 hours, I think, and decisions can change if we reach the end of the day (just look at yesterday).

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure
Okay, so the past few days have been pretty hectic for me (family weekend at my college), so unfortunately I haven't been as active as I'd prefer to be. I hate doing this, but could anyone do a quick recap of today? Nothing too elaborate, just enough for a summary.

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
Okay, so the past few days have been pretty hectic for me (family weekend at my college), so unfortunately I haven't been as active as I'd prefer to be. I hate doing this, but could anyone do a quick recap of today? Nothing too elaborate, just enough for a summary.

I claimed Tracker and said that SilverSilent has targeted Luis last night. Later on Cypher claimed May and Celever claimed Brendan, saying that they are confotown brcause of their similar line about their Pokemom. SS hinted that he is Wallace. PMJ claimed Luinick and simsands said that he targeted PMJ saying he targeted PMJ and can confirm that his name is indeed Lunick. Silver claimed his full role after being under pressure and we found out that his name is not related to Pokemon rangers thus he might still be scum but then simsands said he also have an untelated name.

Status
Not open for further replies.