Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a long post with no valid reason for voting me?
And here is another one who is 100 % sure that Celever is town.. Why are you so sure about that?

The only reasoning I used was probability really - it's fairly likely that at least one scum member would possibly vote on both lynches. Call it bad reasoning but it's still possible.

When did I say I was 100% sure Celever is town and how did I imply that? Now that we're on the subject though, I would say that it is likely that he's town because Luis claims to have cleared him and his ability did what he said it did. Unless Luis, Celever and possibly bb are all scum and it's an elaborate plan, it's likely that they are all town.

If you such a doubt, then lynch me. I rather be lynched and (further) confirm 2 town members than having them lynched.

That is actually a great idea..

##VOTE:Luispipe8

@Ice Espeon - You said that the reason you Lynched me was my voting for both Yeowie and Celever.
Why is that a reason if you are not sure Celever is town ?

I think it's time for a vote count.

Celever: (bbninjas)
Athena: 1 (bbninjas)
scattered mind: 1 (Ice Espeon)
Luispipe8: 1 (scattered mind)

Not voting: 17 (Vom, Celever, Athena, Camoclone, GM DracLord, Jeremy1026, Luispipe8, Mr.Muffin, TwistedTurtwig, Chaos Jackal, Keeper of Night, Cypher333, steffenka, thegrovylekid, Luctini27, Cinesra, Blaineisthebest)

Votes to lynch: 11

Day two ends whenever a player is lynched.

Pandora's Box timer: 26

I can't believe you're actually thinking of doing it. :v

You are Randolph Briggs, and you are aligned with the town. You're a beat cop here in Kara's Vale, doin' God's work for goin' on two years now. A devout Christian and family man, you are disgusted with the way crime has run rampant in Kara's Vale. Still, a small part of you likes to believe that there is good in everyone and, with a bit of prayer and repentance, everyone can be saved.

Active Ability: Investigate
Once a game at any time you may PM me the names of three players. If you successfully use the Ability, the timer will increase by 20. You will learn the alignments of the players you chose.

Win Condition: All members of the mafia eliminated and Pandora's Box does not open

The role came like that with the missing period and everything, so I'm aware of that.

If this madness ever goes through, look at SM. Trying to lynch a townie (why would a non-town aligned player have a TRIPLE seer?!) that just confirmed another 2 (and would have confirmed a 3rd one if SS hadn't died) is definitely wrong.

Please tell me I'm not the only one super suspicious of everyone jumping on the bandwagon to lynch the seer... seriously guys?

Oh... oh dear.

Yeah, let's not lynch Luis and instead ##VOTE: scattered mind

I said yesterday that I thought he could well be scum. Generally my weak scum reads are truer than my strong reads if my history is anything to go by anyway, and scattered was my weakest at the end of D1. Today he's just completely all over the place and starting that lynch was... questionable at best.

I also majorly suspect Blaine. He hasn't tried to contribute at all and instead just bandwagoned unreasonably on a stupid lynch with no case.

Right now I think Blaina is the worst offender having said and done literally nothing but sheep onto the lynch of a claimed seer, but I don't have much of a read on sm at the moment, will want to look back at his posts more tomorrow when I have more time and I'm not on tablet. Gut says scum would be more likely to sheep onto a bad lynch then take the heat of actually starting one, but I want to see what I think of the rest of his posts first. Lucktini gets the pass for the SW claim, but, seriously...

I can't believe you're actually thinking of doing it. :v

The role came like that with the missing period and everything, so I'm aware of that.

If this madness ever goes through, look at SM. Trying to lynch a townie (why would a non-town aligned player have a TRIPLE seer?!) that just confirmed another 2 (and would have confirmed a 3rd one if SS hadn't died) is definitely wrong.

Why not? You've brought that idea.. You've said that you don't mind getting lynched if that means you can prove that 2 townies are clean completely.
If you will flip scum it will be great for obvious reasons, if you flip town, then Celever and bbninjas will be considered townies for sure. With so much new players like myself, an assurances like that can be very helpful and prevent confusion. At least that is my theory.

Please tell me I'm not the only one super suspicious of everyone jumping on the bandwagon to lynch the seer... seriously guys?

You, Celever and Ice Espeon are sure about Luis being townie. Most chances is that you are right since you have more experience in this game (yes you too Athena, I mean the game in general not just this one on Pokébeach).However, I really can't be 100% sure about that. And since you all can be scums together plotting this thing I can't fully believe your surprised post. I hope I am making sense here.

Oh... oh dear.

Yeah, let's not lynch Luis and instead ##VOTE: scattered mind

I said yesterday that I thought he could well be scum. Generally my weak scum reads are truer than my strong reads if my history is anything to go by anyway, and scattered was my weakest at the end of D1. Today he's just completely all over the place and starting that lynch was... questionable at best.

I also majorly suspect Blaine. He hasn't tried to contribute at all and instead just bandwagoned unreasonably on a stupid lynch with no case.

Celever, if Luis flips town you are 100% clearly town for everyone. I really think you are most likely town but I can never tell for sure. This is such a great opportunity.
Same goes for bbninjas. 2 players confirmed to be town and still be alive is a great advantage for the town imo.

If I will see that I'm being way too paranoid I will unvote but I feel like waiting for others to yell at me (or vote for me) so I will be sure enough these are not the scums trying to prevent me from revealing one of them.

Ok, so discussion isn't going anywhere thus far. I'm going to throw in my vote.

##vote: Luis

Reason: We need information. Sure, he provided a list of 3 people who he claimed he scanned and turned up as innocent. But, we have no way of knowing if his claim is credible. Since he said he is now vanilla because he shot it load all at once, on N1, the only thing we lose by lynching him if he is town is a vote. Where as if we lynch someone randomly, who knows what ability we will take out, along with a town vote (unless we get lucky and happen upon a wolf). If anyone has a better vote option, I am totally willing to switch. Just wanted to throw out my thoughts.

If you want people to vote for you to tell you that your idea is dumb, then ##vote: scattered mind. Luis did not say he "didn't mind" getting lynched, he said that he would rather people lynch him then lynch the people he scanned which is a big difference that you seem to not be comprehending. Acknowledging that Luis and the people he scanned are not 100% for certain townie is reasonable; actually thinking that Luis and Celever are part of some scum conspiracy looking to defraud the town and that Luis has to be lynched to clear them is just paranoia. There is a very large gap between fully clear and should be lynched.

Jeremy, seriously? This is far from the only lead we have. We have many many more options aside from lynch Luis or choose someone to lynch at random. You know better. If I hadn't just voted sm, I'd vote you for that right now.

If you want people to vote for you to tell you that your idea is dumb, then ##vote: scattered mind. Luis did not say he "didn't mind" getting lynched, he said that he would rather people lynch him then lynch the people he scanned which is a big difference that you seem to not be comprehending. Acknowledging that Luis and the people he scanned are not 100% for certain townie is reasonable; actually thinking that Luis and Celever are part of some scum conspiracy looking to defraud the town and that Luis has to be lynched to clear them is just paranoia. There is a very large gap between fully clear and should be lynched.

Acknowledging that Luis and the people he scanned are not 100% for certain townie is reasonable? Okay so why conforming that they are indeed 100% townies when you have a perfect chance for that is not reasonable? The fact that someone thinks from the start that they are not 100% townie means that he considers the fact that they might be scums. If they are scums then yes what else should I call it if not a scum plot?

Oh and I know that Luis didn't mean that he doesn't mind to get lynched. Wrong use of words on my part.
Still the idea sounds right to me and one which can give a lot of information( Especially about people's reactions to that idea).
I honestly don't think it is a "dumb" idea as long as it is going to give us (at least) decent information.

There is no reason to lynch Luis right now. He is most likely town (like 99%, and everyone believes this) and so there's really no reason to do this, especially not now. Think about it: what if a nightly seer with no penalty gets nightkilled some time in the future? It'd be highly likely Luis is likely. He's claimed very early so we have the info to work with, but there's clearly no reason to lynch the guy in order to confirm it. Jeremy you have a lot of experience this game, that lynch vote hasn't helped your reputation e.e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back