Art Gallery Delta's Magical Art Factory - Amelia & Yeward

@Delta I like the market place, it reminds me of The Last Airbender! idk why...
and with your other post which fusions!? I thought about Onix/Steelix.. Skarmory maybe Dunsparce? lol

I was thinking Onix/Shellder.

I do love the marketplace, and I can definitely see The Last Airbender in it. Rather like Omashu.

Your Pokémon work is great, Delta! It's nice to see them drawn with a different style than Sugimori.

@ JiJi-T: Never seen anything from Avatar besides random screen caps.

@ Jabberwock: Thank you! Sugimori art is very over used. I love seeing unique Pokemon art.

I was thinking Steelix/Ninjask for that fusion but Cloyster/Steelix is way better. Thanks guys!

Sketching some character ideas.
tumblr_nrgc49cPag1snsyxqo1_1280.png

And doodling.
tumblr_nrg3j4B93R1snsyxqo1_1280.jpg

More of the above. Trying to figure out how to make the lines look halfway good.

tumblr_nrhmyuXMCk1snsyxqo1_1280.png

• Town Troll
  • Swamp Hydra
  • Sky Tiger
  • Forest Fish

Sent my uncle a JoJo related birthday-rectangle today since we're very close. I hate giving people cards. They're so empty and pointless.

tumblr_nrjmhf5DOX1snsyxqo1_1280.png

tumblr_nrjrv01VUg1snsyxqo1_1280.png

And currently sketching out more FF6.
tumblr_nrji6zAeYn1snsyxqo1_1280.png

"Peacekeeper"
Sketching more cyberpunk. Good to flesh out a little now and then. Looking at that Toxicroak I could play around with that a lot more. Seeing if there is any other nice-colour-scheme-Pokemon to take advantage of.

tumblr_nrnigpKP6r1snsyxqo1_1280.png

Still in progress. I want to stick more stuff in the back put not sure what. Grass shading can be better too. Looks like a cover to something. Hurrah for framing!

tumblr_nrr8ax2W401snsyxqo1_1280.png

Went ahead and made it into a sort of storybook cover. I’ve said before I would love to make a picture book about adventures between these two from meeting to parting. Someone thought that this was a legitimate cover which was quite flattering.
tumblr_nruzvwbIVC1snsyxqo1_1280.png

And more Terra art because I love FF6 and can't stop.
tumblr_nrt7qfHPPD1snsyxqo1_1280.png

Sketching kneeling.
Minor Nudity
tumblr_ns1vt0A9Gh1snsyxqo1_1280.png

Took the sketch and blew it up to around 4000x4000 and started line work. Looks way better. Might just release it on here and use it for paint practice if I can’t make it work with some set pieces.
tumblr_ns45jyV2Rq1snsyxqo1_1280.png

And a 10 minute tonberry.
tumblr_ns3of4aKkK1snsyxqo1_1280.png

The linework is fairly solid but the pose looks a little stuff. I do like drawing the fabric and folds though. Will give out the lines in proper resolution when I’ve cleaned them up and added some more to the skirt.

tumblr_ns61ilHRS41snsyxqo2_1280.png

tumblr_ns61ilHRS41snsyxqo1_1280.png

Full lineart available in a PSD file. That can be found right here (download button on the side). Includes lines and base colours so you don't have to mess around with colouring and can just get right on with shading if you want.

Whenever I actually colour something good I'll share it again. Here are some of my own finished edits [LARGE]

Wood%20Carve%20V.png~original

Showing2BC.png~original

Showing2FC.png~original

Doodling reference-less Transistor while watching SGDQ.

tumblr_nsblxnK66x1snsyxqo1_1280.png

Sketching out a horn lady. Wanted to do one for a while now.

tumblr_nsh1vhvDzJ1snsyxqo1_540.png

I personally think the second one is the best of two because it looks less busy. Are you going to be making it a like a darker colour scheme so it's not too busy on the playmat? I'm currently seeing it as this orange-glow sunset :3

@pkolaboy: Will have to practice drawing more buildings but we should get there in the end ;o

@bbninjas: A darker theme wouldn't be a bad idea. Would make the Tyranitar and the cards show up a lot better.

Made a Mega Tyranitar variant.
tumblr_nskrxo1Abo1snsyxqo1_1280.png

Also added a Mega Tyrant in the background as per request.
tumblr_nskrz412UN1snsyxqo1_1280.png

tumblr_nskrz412UN1snsyxqo2_1280.png

Back