10 Cards from 'Legendary Holo Collection' Revealed!

I'm so excited to see them,and I hope Hoopa basic will be on the English set,just like Diancie it was a promo card in Japan but it was a part of Phantom Forces when it comes to the English set.

To me, it's the fact that a bunch of English AOR packs have been opened and not single one has contained anything from the LHC.
I didn't read properly, but why not Bandit Ring? I think Pikachu was thinking Bandit Ring also.

I didn't read properly, but why not Bandit Ring? I think Pikachu was thinking Bandit Ring also.

No, Pikachu was saying he didn't expect it to be Radiant Collection style, he expected it to be DC style for it's English release.

It's already not a part of Bandit Ring, because they were separate releases in Japan, and it's not part of AOR in English sets because none of the AOR packs that have been opened contain any LHC cards.

As such, LHC is probably is a separate release to Ancient Origins in English sets.

No, Pikachu was saying he didn't expect it to be Radiant Collection style, he expected it to be DC style for it's English release.

It's already not a part of Bandit Ring, because they were separate releases in Japan, and it's not part of AOR in English sets because none of the AOR packs that have been opened contain any LHC cards.

As such, LHC is probably is a separate release to Ancient Origins in English sets.

I get the reasoning, but why so? Radiant Collection and EX Battle Boost were separately released in Japan as well - 5 months apart. TPCi just lumped it all together (with the Mewtwo vs Genesect Deck Kit) as Legendary Treasures.

I get the reasoning, but why so? Radiant Collection and EX Battle Boost were separately released in Japan as well - 5 months apart. TPCi just lumped it all together (with the Mewtwo vs Genesect Deck Kit) as Legendary Treasures.

Because (as I am saying) we already have English Ancient Origins packed that have been opened. We know the contents of the packs, are there are no Legendary Holo Collection cards in them.

I really don't expect it to come in the 1st Break set (because the break set will be more akin to a a Base Set being the start of a new block of cards in Japan) so the only other option is independent release. Possibly when the Hoopa Movie releases here.

That's a good point, Ancient Origins packs have already leaked and nothing from Legendary Holo collection.

Now that doesn't mean that Legendary Holo collection couldn't be added to November's Break set though I agree it's very unlikely. But I think, based on how things were handled with Primal Clash and its 'extension' Double Crisis (which was only two sets ago) that we can expect the same thing since Ancient Origins is supposed to be based around the Hoopa movie and Legendary Holo Collection is its 'extension'.

It will be kind of weird though for them to release not one but two Hoopa cards now when the best case release of the movie internationally is in later November or early December. Because of how far away this is if the estimate is right I hope they don't wait that long to release Legendary Holo collection here.

Of course we also have to consider the remote possibility that we won't even get these cards internationally at all. The chances are remote granted, but it has happened before.

Oh ok, I see then.

Of course we also have to consider the remote possibility that we won't even get these cards internationally at all. The chances are remote granted, but it has happened before.
Truly doubt that. At the very least, fingers crossed...

Again that is why I say the chances are remote. I certainly hope that it won't be the case...especially with the EX's. The others, in truth, don't seem to be worth worrying about if we never get them but I still hope that's not the case.

Back