10 Cards from 'Legendary Holo Collection' Revealed!

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer
When I first saw Reshiram, I thought the other one in the artwork was Zekrom, but this is much cooler... They should have done the same for White Kyurem and Zekrom... It feels like a continuation, what would happen if the protagonist of Black/White appeared to fight with Kyurem in Black2/White2 after it fused with N's dragon...

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Yeah, these little mini-sets are usually made for collectors and not players.

TheStrictNein

Has tried turning it off and on again
Yeah, these little mini-sets are usually made for collectors and not players.

The best I usually hope for is it at least one card being good. TM Camerupt was good for Camerupt EX< but that was pretty much it out of DC.

xGallade

Galladite
Pikachu can pair up well with Mega Manectric!

WOW, there has to be a Full Art Pika, pls Pokemon!

Baegislash

If you don't like Metallica, don't talk to me.
The worst part about this abomination is that it's actually competitively viable. Someone is going to go to a tournament with a freaking Pikachu-EX deck and do good! Why must Game Freak do this to us?

turtwigtrain

Turtwig Trainer
First Non legendary ex in a while? o.o We back to plasma blast now? xD
But Roaring Skies had Gallade EX and Hydreigon...

I'm kinda interested to see how this could be played, hopefully it (as well as the set its from) gets an English printing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reggie McGigas

-
First Non legendary ex in a while? o.o We back to plasma blast now? xD

Hydreigon EX, Malimar EX, Aegislash EX, Chandelure EX, Excadrill EX, Emolga EX, Skarmory EX, Blastoise EX, M Blastoise EX, and around 10 more non legendary EXs would like to have a word with you.

Well at this point they should probably get rid of Raichu as a whole. I think it's just sad that Pokemon like Suicune, Salamance, and Rhyperior, much less Raichu have EXs, but Pokemon like Pikachu, Emolga, and Excadrill have EXs

Citrus

Aspiring Trainer
But Roaring Skies had Gallade EX and Hydreigon...
That's what i'm saying >< Its the OP that said that it was the first not me, but the post has been edited now x'D you musta got here after..

Hydreigon EX, Malimar EX, Aegislash EX, Chandelure EX, Excadrill EX, Emolga EX, Skarmory EX, Blastoise EX, M Blastoise EX, and around 10 more non legendary EXs would like to have a word with you.
Yea that was the point xD I was quoting the post (which has now had it edited out ...lawl) >< which woulda only made sense if we were back at plasma blast :I Afraid you're gonna have to tell those ex you gave them the wrong address