TCG Fakes Jax's Toolbox [Home of the XY Reboot: Request a Character!]

hmmm.... Both Magmotar and Electivire are very similar but because its easier to put damage on your opponents Pokemon than get damage on your Pokemon when it has low Hp and gets OHKO by lots of stuff so I think Mag is more playable but it really depends on what else is coming out in your sets. Can't wait to see more ;)

Symmetry? Moar plz!!

Basic - Numel - HP70 - [R]
322.png

[C] Tackle 10

[R] [C] Energy Boom
Search your deck for 3 [R] Energy cards, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Weakness: [W]
Resistance:
Retreat: [C] [C]
Stage 1 - Camerupt - HP120 - [R]
Evolves from Numel
323.png

Ability Volcanic Body
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokemon, you may attach up to 2 [R] Energy cards from your hand to this Pokemon.

[R] [R] [C] [C] Volcanic Crush 60+
You may discard 2 Energy attached to this Pokemon. If you do, this attack does 60 more damage.

Resistance:
Retreat: [C] [C] [C]

Expect Sharpedo soon!

For anyone wondering why I gave Sharpedo a Lightning Weakness when he clearly is a Dark Type, it's because every Sharpedo card so far has Lightning Weakness and NOT Fighting Weakness (A few are Grass Weak for goodness sakes). Even the Dark ones. Look 'em up.

Basic - Carvanha - HP50 - [D]
318.png

[C] Water Splash 10+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 10 more damage.

[D] [C] Dark Rescue
Shuffle 3 Pokemon from your discard pile into your deck.

Weakness: [L]
Resistance:
Retreat: [C]
Stage 1 - Sharpedo - HP100 - [D]
Evolves from Carvanha
319.png

Ability Sea Call
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokemon, you may search your deck for 2 Basic Pokemon, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[D] [C] Sea Aggregation 30+
If you have more Benched Pokemon than your opponent, this attack does 30 more damage.

Resistance:
Retreat:

Basic - Inkling - HP100 - [C]
splatoon-201531315504_10b.jpg
splatoon-18-150x150.png

Ability Color Barrage
When you play this Pokemon from your hand onto your Bench, you may search your deck for up to 2 basic Energy cards that are the same type as your Active Pokemon, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[C] [C] [C] Turf Control 50+
If you have a Stadium card in play, this attack does 30 more damage. If your opponent has a Stadium card in play, discard that Stadium card.

Weakness:
Resistance:

What do you guys think? Should I take a break to do a few more cards based off of other IP's? It sounds fun.

Nah. I'll do more of that another time.

Instead, let's get back on track with this Reboot.

Basic - Helioptile - HP60 - [C]
694.png

[C] Thundershock 10
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

[C] [C] Quick Attack 20+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 more damage.

Weakness: [F]
Resistance:
Stage 1 - Heliolisk - HP90 - [C]
Evolves from Helioptile
250px-695Heliolisk.png

[C] Electric Frill 20+
If this Pokemon has any [L] Energy attached to it, this attack does 20 more damage.

[C] [C] [C] Solar Loss 60+
You may move all Energy attached to this Pokemon to the Lost Zone. If you do, this attack does 60 more damage and your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

Resistance:

Oh, and Energy Switch & Energy Retrieval will be reprinted in these sets.

You know what this does
Same here

Last edited:
Awww, I actually liked the little Inklings. :p I think it's fun to create Pokémon cards for different themes, like PMJ's MLP ones. :D And you managed to reference the base game very well in the attacks, I think.

Awww, I actually liked the little Inklings. :p I think it's fun to create Pokémon cards for different themes, like PMJ's MLP ones. :D And you managed to reference the base game very well in the attacks, I think.

Alright, Athena. Since you were so nice, I'll play the surprise and give you what you want...

Basic - Roy - HP110 - [R]
roy-joins-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u-and-3ds-1117044.jpg

[C] [C] Sword Counter
If any damage is done to this Pokemon by attacks during your opponent's next turn, flip a coin. If heads, prevent that damage and place 3 damage counters on the Attacking Pokemon.

[R] [C] [C] Flare Blade 40
During your next turn, this Pokemon's Flare Blade attack does 60 more damage (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

Resistance:

Also, if you have a Movie, TV, Video Game, Comic, or anything character you want me to make a card for, write below! This applies to everyone!

For proper references' sake, you should make the second attack "Binding Blade" instead of "Flare Blade" (this is the official subtitle for the FE game that Roy's from). :p But I love the card. :D Especially the artwork with Koopa Roy in the background, and the Smash reference in the first attack. :D Roy even has a "Fire" affinity in the games, so him being a Fire-type is oddly perfect.

shrek

i demand shrek

\
Basic - Shrek - HP130 - [G]
57c054461ffa905793288be82c7db3b0.jpg

[C] Swamp It Up
Search your deck for a Stadium card, reveal it, and put it into your hand.

[G] [C] 'Ogre'-Drive Slam 60
Discard an Item card from your hand. If you can't discard an Item card, this attack does nothing.

Weakness: [R]
Resistance:
Retreat: [C] [C] [C] [C]

Enough Digressing. We need some more of that XY Reboot goodness!

Basic - Litleo - HP60 - [C]
667.png

[C] Tackle 10

[C] [C] Fury Swipes 20x
Flip 3 coins. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads.

Resistance:
Stage 1 - Pyroar - HP110 - [C]
Evolves from Litleo
668.png

[C] [C] Overrun 30
This attack does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon. (don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon)

[C] [C] [C] [C] Flame Blast 50+
This attack does 20 more damage for each [R] Energy attached to this Pokemon.

Resistance:

I'm changing the effects a bit on Zoom Lens and Dialga. The reasoning behind Zoom Lens is because it turns everything into a Shred attacker (The card now acts more similar to the actual held item) and the reason behind Dialga is that it is a bit too confusing for new players and can be abused a bit too easily in the right kind of deck.

Zoom Lens now says: "When the Pokemon this card is attached to attacks and flips coins for the effects of an attack, you may treat the first coin flip of that attack as heads."

The first attack for Dialga now reads: "Look at the top 6 cards of your deck. Choose a card you find there that evolves from 1 of your Pokemon in play and put it onto that Pokemon (this counts as evolving that Pokemon). Shuffle the other cards back into your deck."

Basic - Kangaskhan - HP100 - [C]
115.png

[C] Return 10
Draw cards until you have 6 cards in your hand.

[C] [C] [C] Guard Press 60
During your opponent's next turn, any damage done to this Pokemon by attacks is reduced by 20 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

Resistance:
Genghis_Khan.jpg
Mega - M Kangaskhan - HP110 - [C]
Mega Evolves from Kangaskhan
115.png

Ability Mother-Child Teamwork
If this Pokemon has a Pokemon Tool attached to it, its maximum HP is 150.

[C] [C] [C] [C] Dynamic Punch 80+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 30 more damage and your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Confused.

Resistance:

Am I the only one that thinks Mega Kang's ability should be something like Barrage, but cut damage from the second attack in half?

Last edited:
Am I the only one that thinks Mega Kang's ability would be something like Barrage, but cut damage from the second attack in half?

I considered it at first, but I decided to make it different because I would have to design the attacks around it for both the Mega and the Basic. It also means that there is always the chance that a future Kangaskhan would make this card unfair. Sure, I'm the one making the cards, but I always try to be careful.

@thegrovylekid

Basic - Pichu - HP40 - [L]
172.png

[C] Call for Brothers
Search your deck for 3 in any combination of Pichu and Pikachu and put them on your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[L] [C] Electrichain 20+

This attack does 30 more damage if you have any [L] Pokemon on your Bench.

Weakness:
Resistance:

There you go. Pichu Bros joke is obvious.

@Jaaaaay

Here's the requested Mega Gyarados line. As a heads up to everyone else, this card is NOT part of the XY Reboot sets. Wording for Magikarp is from Shedinja DRX and Mega Gyarados is Lucario PLS.

Basic - Magikarp - HP30 - [W]
129.png

Ability Helpless
If this Pokemon has full HP and is Knocked Out by damage from an opponent's attack, your opponent can't take any Prize cards for it.

[C] Tackle 10

Resistance:
Stage 1 - Gyarados - HP130 - [W]
Evolves from Magikarp
130.png

[W] [C] [C] Twister 40
Flip 2 coins. For each heads, discard an Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokemon. If both of them are tails, this attack does nothing.

[W] [W] [C] [C] Shipwreck Slam 80+
If there is any Stadium card in play, this attack does 40 more damage. Put that Stadium card in the Lost Zone.

Resistance: [F]
Mega - M Gyarados - HP150 - [W]
Mega Evolves from Gyarados
130.png

Ability Raging Ocean
Each of your [W] Pokemon's type is both [W] and [D].

[W] [W] [C] [C] Shred 100
This attack's damage isn't affected by any effects on your opponent's Active Pokemon.

This Pokemon can use any attack or Ability from its previous evolution.

Basic - Mantine - HP110 - [W]
226.png

[W] Summoning Wave
Search your deck for 2 [W] Energy cards, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[W] [C] [C] Water Pulse 60
Your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Asleep.

Basic - Skarmory - HP100 - [M]
227.png

[M] Iron Recycle
Put 2 [M] Energy from your discard pile into your hand.

[M] [C] [C] Acrobatics 60+
Flip 2 coins. This attack does 20 more damage for each heads.

Back