TCG Fakes Jabberwock's Image Fakes: Plasma Garchomp!

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
An age before time itself...

Step into a world of ancient kings and fragmented dominions with WF2: Spectral Relics! Powerful warriors like Mega Mawile-EX storm onto the battlefield, squaring off against sneaky tricksters like Mega Sableye-EX! A legion of Pokémon follow, bringing such heroes as Noivern-EX and Zoroark-EX. And rumors have begun to circulate ... of a Pokémon whose very name is legend ...

Arceus.

Spectral Relics is the second set made by yours truly, this time in collaboration with tgk, featuring exactly 50 cards, of which all are Pokémon––no Trainers or Energy for this one.

The setlist is fully planned out, and spoilers are currently being made by myself and @thegrovylekid. The blanks are @aschefield101's custom Winchfall ones.

I am currently looking for art––if you'd be willing to create art for this set, let me know! :)

x3Dwc9f.png
xw2KOTC.png
kGyKJbX.png
D3nk2Gw.png
Bao2K1v.png
kDngChE.png
ooqQ2aJ.png
D39xuGD.png
9OOjvBl.png
yhKPyYP.png
ORKyv7G.png
rzFcIFY.png
C6pNZNd.png
b2AxOHD.png
Wpz6aIS.png
czbqTOh.png
JnqVQKs.png
WVHtGOe.png
Luxray.png
l9vYjAA.png
Vibrava.png
IvpumHk.png
noSFjaw.png
uDEsEKd.png
O2tw6fH.png
Mp4YMCr.png
PgQ7VFo.png
oZX8evu.png
c6DRrpw.png
WF2DjMx.png
wn5sLbZ.png
u6vLkYk.png
lEJguru.png
dC4Yxlx.png
3mGKtBT.png
Aegislash.png
F9wjsm2.png
PMHS4sC.png
BTcW1Zw.png
EsRFEUu.png
MqLutgO.png
Dratini.png
yUIDLVg.png
Dragonite.png
Ppxd7WD.png
Af8zXZD.png
cm0zaOn.png
J2UfRfB.png
Zm9605B.png
Arceus.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Very cool cards you have here! :D I suck at shading myself, as well, so I can fully sympathize. :p I love the art you've made for your cards, especially including Brycen with Cryogonal and the background for Aegislash (Stonehenge feels super fitting somehow!). I can't really comment on the text part since I know so little about the current TCG, but the aesthetics are very nice. :)

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Updated OP with the Wobbuffet card I made based on GadgetJax's text-based Wobbuffet. It's about time I post something new in this thread.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Here's my entry to June's CAC, which I'll also put in the OP, along with the Berries that are part of the mechanic.
hkAn96U.png
12PBxiE.png
gBHuaBi.png
dI78yBc.png
KX4fvZS.png

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Wow! I really think this is a beautiful EX, with the smooth winds/fragance, and it honestly looks pretty real ^_^ The partnership you had with Bigfoot has certainly payed off ^_^

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
I've been thinking recently that I should make a set, since there seems to be a lot of that going around.

Here's the set list I typed up for a pair of sets called "Forces of Truth" and "Power of Ideals". If you hadn't guessed by the names, the set is based on Unova, since that's the first generation I actually played for (in both TCG and casual VG). Each set is about 60 cards, and combined they're 119 cards. There will be three EX's in each set - I'll be using Reggie's renders (Reggie, if you read this and want to make an art thread for renders, you saw the name here first) for Reshiram-EX and Zekrom-EX, Bigfoot's renders for Mewtwo-EX and Kyurem-EX, the Emerging Powers pack art for Braviary-EX, and I have absolutely no idea where to find renders for Leavanny-EX.
The sets are primarily made up of Unovan Pokémon, with the sole exception being Mewtwo. I've not yet designed a set logo, although I will eventually. EDIT: I have now.

01: Cottonee
02: Whimsicott
03: Shelmet
04: Accelgor
05: Genesect-EX

06: Tepig
07: Pignite
08: Emboar
09: Heatmor
10: Reshiram-EX

11: Oshawott
12: Dewott
13: Samurott
14: Basculin
15: Ducklett
16: Swanna
17: Kyurem-EX

18: Tynamo
19: Eelektrik
20: Eelektross

21: Trubbish
22: Garbodor
23: Gothita
24: Gothorita
25: Gothitelle

26: Roggenrola
27: Boldore
28: Gigalith
29: Golett
30: Golurk

31: Zorua
32: Zoroark
33: Vullaby
34: Mandibuzz
35: Klink
36: Klang
37: Klinklang

38: Druddigon
39: Patrat
40: Watchog
41: Pidove
42: Tranquill
43: Unfezant

44: Genesect-EX (FA)
45: Reshiram-EX (FA)
46: Kyurem-EX (FA)

47: Alder
48: Black City
49: Charcoal
50: Driftveil Drawbridge
51: Ingo and Emmet
52: King’s Rock
53: Leftovers
54: Mystic Water

55: N
56: N’s Castle
57: Truth Energy
58: Draconic Black Energy
01: Snivy
02: Servine
03: Serperior
04: Petilil
05: Lilligant
06: Karrablast

07: Darumaka
08: Darmanitan
09: Larvesta
10: Volcarona

11: Basculin
12: Cubchoo
13: Beartic

14: Blitzle
15: Zebstrika
16: Joltik
17: Galvantula
18: Zekrom-EX

19: Sigilyph
20: Solosis
21: Duosion
22: Reuniclus
23: Elgyem
24: Beheeyem
25: Mewtwo-EX

26: Timburr
27: Gurdurr
28: Conkeldurr
29: Mienfoo
30: Mienshao

31: Pawniard
32: Bisharp
33: Deino
34: Zweilous
35: Hydreigon
36: Escavalier
37: Axew
38: Fraxure
39: Haxorus

40: Lillipup
41: Herdier
42: Stoutland
43: Minccino
44: Cinccino
45: Braviary-EX

46: Zekrom-EX (FA)
47: Mewtwo-EX (FA)
48: Braviary-EX (FA)

49: Cherish Ball
50: Colress
51: Elite Four
52: Fennel
53: Hawes

54: Life Orb
55: Miracle Seed

56: Relic Castle
57: Unova Pokémon League
58: White Forest

59: White Herb
60: Ideals Energy
61: Draconic White Energy
If you have any suggestions for anything about these sets, please don't hesitate to tell me.

Last edited:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
What do you mean by suggestions? Like what to put on a specific card type of suggestions? Or something you could put onto a card type of suggestions? Or art suggestions? Or...?

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Any suggestions for anything at all. I'm pretty set on art for the most part, and I don't want to have to change the list too much, but otherwise, anything.
I think the most help at the moment would be text for some of the cards, if you have ideas for that.

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
Any suggestions for anything at all. I'm pretty set on art for the most part, and I don't want to have to change the list too much, but otherwise, anything.
I think the most help at the moment would be text for some of the cards, if you have ideas for that.
I suggest Pichu!

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Thanks, Reggie. I'll go with the Genesect, if that's not too much trouble. I'll use Sceptile maybe some other time.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
No problem, Reggie. It doesn't have to be a Grass-type, either - if there's a Unova Pokémon that you feel deserves an EX that would be easier to render, I'd do that, too.

Here are the starter Pokémon, and the expanded art for all three. It's not my best work, but good enough for evolving Basics.

7BBvgt9.png
yWUUfMM.png
SfRgNjU.png
jZeFEUd.png
ShiningBill's blanks for probably the entire set, except Metal-types, EXes, and Trainers, which will be Asche's.

It's taking me a bit too long for each artwork, and while I don't intend to do art for every card in the set, it would be helpful to have others. If any of you would like to make a piece for one or more cards in either set, that would be greatly appreciated.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
I made the logos. I know they're not great, but they're the first I've ever done.
HbJ1jgi.png
YUvIq0O.png

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Here are the starter Pokémon, and the expanded art for all three.

Super cute art! I love that you made a large image for all of them and then split it up for the individual cards. This is one of my favourite things when the official TCG does this, too. :)

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Here are Servine, Pignite, and Dewott. I stopped using ShiningBill's blanks because there was always something I forgot to change in the original .psd (i.e. Servine was briefly a Stage 2 before I realized my mistake). I don't want to have to redo every card three times, so I'm just using Asche's.
VtzLFRV.png
FvjLFW6.png
1hJpJMT.png
pvcydP1.png

And here's a work-in-progress of Serperior. EDIT: I just realized that there's a part of Serperior's tail that's not quite cut out. Well, that's why it's a WIP.

rYCF9dc.png