TCG Fakes Z-Breaker - The Zygarde Set

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Z-breaker is the custom set I'm working on. A set list and description is below.
1-bellsrpout
2-weepinbel
3-victreebel
4-victreebel Z
5-exeggcute
6-exeggcutor
7-sunkern
8-sunflora Z
9-treecko
10-grovyle
11-sceptile
12-sceptile Z
13-seedot
14-nuzleaf
15-shiftry Z
16-tropius
17-turtwig
18-grotle
19-torterra
18-tangrowth EX
20-carnivine Z
21-petilil
22-lilliganmt
23-virizion Z
24-Moltres
25-Entei-EX
26-Ho-Oh Z
27-Tepig
28-pignite
29-Emboar-Z
30-Darumaka
31-Darmanitan-Z
32-Darmanitan-EX
33-poliwag
34-Poliwhirl
35-Ploiwrath
36-Slowpoke
37-Slowbro
38-Slowking-Z
39-Mantine
40-Suicune-EX
41-Regice-Z
42-Piplup
43-Prinplup
44-Empoleon
45-Empoleon-Z
46-Manaphy-EX
47-Panpour
48-Simipour
49-Tympole
50-palpitoad
51-seimitoad-Z
(Keldeo removed)
53-clauncher
54-Clawitzer
55-elekid
56-electabuzz
57-Electivire
58-raikou EX
59-shinx
60-Luxio
61-Luxray Z
62-rotom
63-Wash rotom
64-Mow rotom
65-emolga Z
66-nidoran (M)
67-nidorino
68-Nidoking Z
69-Alakazam EX
70-M-alakazam EX
71-drowzee
72-hypno
73-mewtwo Z
74-Mew Z
75-misdreavus
76-mismagius EX
77-duskull
78-dusclops
79-Dusknoir Z
80-hitmonchan
81-hitmonlee
82-Hitmontop Z
83-makuhita
84-hariyama
85-Regirock EX
86-terrakion Z
87-hawlucha
================================HALF No. II
88-scizor EX
89-M-scizor EX
90-aron
91-lairon
92-Aggron
93-registeel Z
94-klink
95-klang
96-klinklang
97-Cobalion-Z
98-sneasel
99-weavile
100-sableye
101-zorua
102-zoroark
103-inkay
104-malamar Z
105-yveltal Z
106-dratini
107-dragonair
108-dragonite
109-axew
110-fraxure
111-haxorus
112-haxorus Z
113-druddigon
114-tyrunt
115-tyrantrum
116-Zygarde
117-Zygarde Z
118-Zygarde Z EX
119-Mr. Mime
120-snubbull
121-granbull
122-Mawile
123-spritzee
124-aromatisse
125-Xerneas Z
126-Pidgeot EX
127-M-pidgeot EX
128-chansey
129-blissey
130-snorlax
131-bidoof
132-bibarel Z
133-chatot
134-audino
135-rufflet
136-braviary
137-ability capsule
138-Alakazam spirit link
139-Diantha
140-Dragon Claw
141-Move Picker ACE SPEC
142-Pidgeot Spirit Link
143-Rearranger ACE SPEC
144-Scizor Spirit Link
145-Team FLare Admin
146-Terminus Cave
147-Z-blaster
148-Z ball
149-Z claw
150-Z-energy
151-tangrowth EX
152-Entei EX
153-Darmanitan EX
154-Suicune EX
155-Manaphy EX
156-raikou EX
157-alakazam EX
158-M-alakazam EX
159-mismagius EX
160-regirock EX
161-scizor EX
162-M-scizor EX
163-Zygarde Z EX
164-pidgeot EX
165-M-pidgeot EX
166-diantha
167-team flare Admin
---------------------------------------------------------
SECRET RARES
168-chesnaught
169-delphox
170-greninja
171-Trevenant
172-Crushing Hammer
173-Computer Search ACE SPEC(OOOOOOOOOOOOOH)

This set is to work in tandem with the possible XY sequel, that is likely to contain zygarde. The set is quite massive, with 172 cards in total, but i think it fits. The Z cards are Zeta/Z for zygarde and work a lot like the ancient trait cards, as they should be half arts if they were official. This set contains 12 EXs, 3 Mega evolution EXs, 2 Full art supporters, and 5 Secret rare cards, including the kalos starter trio and 2 staple trainer cards. Diantha makes an appearance as a supporter, and ACE SPECS make a return. This set is a lot like primal clash and my personal favorite, which this set has inspirsation from, Boundaries crossed in that they have
-similar meaning
-similar size
-similar feels.
Zygarde and the Z pokemon are the center of this set, Zygarde including 3 cards just for him, a uinique Z EX card, and a stadium of his home, terminus cave. There are a few trainers meant for Z pokemon only, like Z ball, Z blaster(only for zygarde cards, a lot like G booster) ACE SPEC, and z claw, which boosts the damage dealt from Z pokemon. This set takes place in kalos, obviously. Pidgeot, alakazam, and scizor all recieve mega evolution EXs, while the legendary beasts get the EX treatment, finally giving suicune an EX. the regis also have an appearance here, regirock getting an EX while the other two get Z cards. Empoleon, darmanitan, tangrowth, and mismagius get EXs as well. I tried to stray from hoenn born pokemon, due to PC-AO giving an ORAS based block. Xerneas and Yveltal also appear under the influence of Z cards. overall, many Pokemon will appear, and it will definitely be an interesting ride.

My main goal of this custom set is creativity, i want every card to be unique and playabloe in some way. Yes, even stage 2s.
i will begin to work on the cards themselves eventually. i'm hoping to make this a wonderful custom set. (AN) i know this set doesn't have many Kalos Pokemon, and I am not sure if i should fix that..

Reply with suggestions, comments, or anything else! If you have any suggestions for my upcoming sinnoh set, then comment that too!

Last edited:

Scoop

Literally a sheep
(AN no. 2)-i just realized that water types came before the fire types. Whoooops....

Reggie McGigas

-
172 cards? For a beginner faker I think that 72 is pushing it. Try to stick with small sets first then you will get the hang of things. Good luck!

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Thanks for the advice. I once did a few small sets somewhere else, but i wanted to kinda just make a big project. Although now that I think of it, i may be crazy. I'm probably gonna keep working on it later on the side and just start the Sinnoh set, but have it smaller. Thanks again.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
And I know the numbering on this is improper. I should fix that soon.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Hey, welcome to PokéBeach! :D
I really don't know why, but I get a déjà-vu feeling from this set, but probably just my imagination :p Either way, like Reggie said, 172 might be a bit too much even if you have made a few small sets. If you really want to do it, you should split it in smaller parts and put it all together in the end.
Whatever your decision is, I'm looking forward to this, seems really good! ^.^

Also, how do Pokémon Z work out? Are they like Lv.Xs? Or more like EXs, in the way they're Basics?

P.S: In the future, please don't make short posts just to say 'oh I had a typo' or anything like that, they're spammy and you could be warned for them. If you got a typo, simply use the Edit button and correct it, no need for a post for it. You won't be warned this time since you just joined today and got excited with this faking stuff, but keep this in mind for the future; and make sure you read the rules! :)

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Thanks, I think I might try to edit the set's numbering and other such errors. I guess I'll split it into half while working on it, i have the concepts for around half of the grass types, and work up until around 86. then see how it is and do the other half, or maybe even thirds, i don't know.

Also about the second half, thank you for that. I noticed the edit button shortly afterwards and realized i probably messed up, and i guess i was kind of right. I'll definitely watch over that.

xaej806

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Hi there,

Is this set going to be image fakes, or text-based? Either way, seems like a MASSIVE undertaking lol, but especially if image. Regardless, best of luck to you. Look forward to seeing some of the Z cards.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Well, It'll be text based for a while until i can find a way to get good image cards. I'm planning on making them images eventually. And thanks! Z-cards are some of the ones I'm most excited to make. I have Z-powers as a draft right now, and I want to make them able to work in tandem with eachother.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Numbering is now updated!

-Water and Fire types have been rearranged

-A few changes to the Pokemon roster in the water types due to a weird numbering problem. Keldeo was added.

-Trainers are a bit more organized, Alphabetization issues have (hopefully been fixed.)

Scrafty'sMinion

ゲッコウガ水型であります暗いタイプ
Is the Shiny Kalos Stage 2 starters going to be Reprints of the XY ones or KSS?

Last edited:

Scrafty'sMinion

ゲッコウガ水型であります暗いタイプ
Also can I help you with the card text? I have a good idea for the Team Flare Admin :)

Last edited:

Scrafty'sMinion

ゲッコウガ水型であります暗いタイプ
Ability Capslue - Item
Pokemon Tool: Attach a Pokemon Tool to a Pokemon that doesn't already have a Pokemon Tool attached to it.
The Pokemon that this card is attached to can use any Pokemon's (Yours and your opponent's) abilities in play.
You may play as many Item cards in your turn (before you attack)

Last edited:

xaej806

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Ability Capslue - Item
Pokemon Tool: Attach a Pokemon Tool to a Pokemon that doesn't already have a Pokemon Tool attached to it.
The Pokemon that this card is attached to can use any Pokemon's (Yours and your opponent's) abilities in play.
You may play as many Item cards in your turn (before you attack)

Hey Scrafty.. not a bad idea, but I think it might get confusing with passive abilities.. such as Trevenant and/or Garbodor, among others. Also, the current wording does not provide any restriction on using more than one of other Pokémon's Abilities per turn. So I could theoretically attach this to a basic, and use Delphox XY to draw till 6, then use 2 Greninja XY's to put 6 damage counters on the board. Seems like that could get out of hand with other Abilities I haven't mentioned at all. Are these your intentions for the card? If not, maybe you could rework this?

Scrafty'sMinion

ゲッコウガ水型であります暗いタイプ
Hey Scrafty.. not a bad idea, but I think it might get confusing with passive abilities.. such as Trevenant and/or Garbodor, among others. Also, the current wording does not provide any restriction on using more than one of other Pokémon's Abilities per turn. So I could theoretically attach this to a basic, and use Delphox XY to draw till 6, then use 2 Greninja XY's to put 6 damage counters on the board. Seems like that could get out of hand with other Abilities I haven't mentioned at all. Are these your intentions for the card? If not, maybe you could rework this?
Okay thanks, i'll try rework it but I do not know how to word it properly and saying "You can't use Shaymin-EX's Setup" and all of that other stuff and it would be nice if you can help.

Last edited:

xaej806

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Okay thanks, i'll try rework it but I do not know how to word it properly and saying "You can't use Shaymin-EX's Setup" and all of that other stuff and it would be nice if you can help.

Hmm.. that is a tricky one... I'm not sure this is optimal, but here's one idea:

Once during your turn (before your attack), the Pokémon this Tool is attached to may use the Ability of any Pokémon in play as its own. This effect can only be used to copy Abilities that begin with "Once during your turn".

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod

How about: 'Once during your turn (before your attack), you may choose a Pokémon in play (your or your opponent's) that has an Ability. If that Pokémon can use that Ability, the Pokémon this card is attached to can use that Ability as its own, until the end of this turn.'

Scrafty'sMinion

ゲッコウガ水型であります暗いタイプ
How about: 'Once during your turn (before your attack), you may choose a Pokémon in play (your or your opponent's) that has an Ability. If that Pokémon can use that Ability, the Pokémon this card is attached to can use that Ability as its own, until the end of this turn.'
Good idea but I like xaej806's idea better.

Last edited: