Finished Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Town Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Both MtC and TT brang up very good points about lynching Bigfoot. I'm in.

##UNVOTE: Brave Vesperia
##VOTE: BigfootAUS

BigfootAUS

Game Dev & VR Consultant / Trainer
Well, at least the Red Lotus and Equalists get a day of not being lynched. Must be nice for them.

TT, you're not getting it back. Especially since it seems like Drohn and I are going to die. I was gonna stockpile items and just pass them between myself and Drohn for the rest of the game. On the plus side, I think you're town because of this item now - I don't see how the Fire Nation could fit in to this game, so if you were the one to give me the Embodiment of Sozin's Comet then you must be fine.

I believe TT is town, Machamp is either Red Lotus or Equalist (whichever one Keeper isn't), and Keeper is scummy too.

Heck, anyone who is pushing for my lynch instead of Drohn's is scummy, really. Scummy or dumb. Town is only hurting itself by lynching me.

When I die and you all see I've been telling the truth the whole time, I expect a more productive Day 3 where you actually follow up on some leads made from today's discussion. Me revealing myself and Drohn's roles has brought a few people out of the woodwork, don't ignore that.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Yeah...
Well, at least the Red Lotus and Equalists get a day of not being lynched. Must be nice for them.

TT, you're not getting it back. Especially since it seems like Drohn and I are going to die. I was gonna stockpile items and just pass them between myself and Drohn for the rest of the game. On the plus side, I think you're town because of this item now - I don't see how the Fire Nation could fit in to this game, so if you were the one to give me the Embodiment of Sozin's Comet then you must be fine.

I believe TT is town, Machamp is either Red Lotus or Equalist (whichever one Keeper isn't), and Keeper is scummy too.

Heck, anyone who is pushing for my lynch instead of Drohn's is scummy, really. Scummy or dumb. Town is only hurting itself by lynching me.

When I die and you all see I've been telling the truth the whole time, I expect a more productive Day 3 where you actually follow up on some leads made from today's discussion. Me revealing myself and Drohn's roles has brought a few people out of the woodwork, don't ignore that.

Why does it matter if Drohn or you is voted for the lynch? Drohn gets lynched anyway, right?

BigfootAUS

Game Dev & VR Consultant / Trainer
Yeah, but I don't die if Drohn dies. Drohn DOES die when I die though, so I don't like the idea of me being lynched.

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
The faster we move on, the better.

Hmm Vom that's pretty dodge... I know you're bandwagoning just like everybody else but saying we need to speed through this day? Is this because you know Bigfoot isn't in your faction and you know you guys aren't getting lynched?
There's no need to rush Vom. Youre pretty scummy...

Also Bigfoot seeing a as it's looking like you're getting lynched mind telling us what your item does??

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
Um, Bigfoot definitely has some logic there. How is that reverse psychology, scum?

Vote: Jeremy1026

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Hmm Vom that's pretty dodge... I know you're bandwagoning just like everybody else but saying we need to speed through this day? Is this because you know Bigfoot isn't in your faction and you know you guys aren't getting lynched?
There's no need to rush Vom. Youre pretty scummy...

Also Bigfoot seeing a as it's looking like you're getting lynched mind telling us what your item does??
Saying that simply because at this rate Bigfoot is getting lynched for sure, and the faster this ends the faster we can stop worrying about this and finding some scum/other indies/survivors/equalists.

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
Saying that simply because at this rate Bigfoot is getting lynched for sure, and the faster this ends the faster we can stop worrying about this and finding some scum/other indies/survivors/equalists.

How can we find scum when we are rushing a day and getting Bigfoot lynched?
We need to use all our time efficiently.
##unvote: BigfootAUS
##vote: Vom

What makes Bigfoot a better lynch than you @Vom?

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
How can we find scum when we are rushing a day and getting Bigfoot lynched?
We need to use all our time efficiently.
##unvote: BigfootAUS
##vote: Vom

What makes Bigfoot a better lynch than you @Vom?
Day ends tomorrow, so might as well end it today...
The fact that I'm not a bloodbender who can potentially remove bending and helping the Equalists.

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
So which faction are you in? Equalists or Lotus?

That's a whole 24hrs that we could be using to investigate you! Trying to end a day early is super scummy. Wasn't there also stuff in day 1 on Vom? I can't remember. But going from now I'm sticking with Vom.

Yes there's a potential threat with Bigfoot. But honestly Drohn would probably be a better lynch to confim Bigfoots role, Indie or not.
If Bigfoot is to be believed then we should be aiming to kill Equalists and lotus first. Bigfoot can be lynched any day.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
People won't be around for more than half of that time, so no one will probably get anything out of that time. Feel free to investigate me as much as you want though, but you won't find anything not already explained.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
The stuff on me D1 was because in the beginning I said we shouldn't lynch Camo, but I also said I would hold onto my vote to see what he had to say (it was the time of Camo vs Keeper thing) and since he was so aggressive I voted him.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
So which faction are you in? Equalists or Lotus?

That's a whole 24hrs that we could be using to investigate you! Trying to end a day early is super scummy. Wasn't there also stuff in day 1 on Vom? I can't remember. But going from now I'm sticking with Vom.

Yes there's a potential threat with Bigfoot. But honestly Drohn would probably be a better lynch to confim Bigfoots role, Indie or not.
If Bigfoot is to be believed then we should be aiming to kill Equalists and lotus first. Bigfoot can be lynched any day.

SS, don't get Bigfoot to your head. Ideally, we do not want to have to waste a day killing Bigfoot and Drohn seperately when we couldve used one of this lynches to actually kill scum. We don't need to confirm Bigfoot's role. He's obviously not Town, and Town only wants Town. Bigfoot is a good reserve lynch, tbh, and TT is right about how he could easily swing to help another faction.

The faster we move on, the better.

Im glad Im not the only one to pick up on this... ending the day quicker is only what anti-town wants.

People won't be around for more than half of that time, so no one will probably get anything out of that time. Feel free to investigate me as much as you want though, but you won't find anything not already explained.

Sounding a bit cocky?? Trying to make investigating seem like a waste of time? Definitely scummy.

The stuff on me D1 was because in the beginning I said we shouldn't lynch Camo, but I also said I would hold onto my vote to see what he had to say (it was the time of Camo vs Keeper thing) and since he was so aggressive I voted him.
And noone ever mentioned anything about Camo. It now sounds like you're trying to shoot down accusations that could be made... and as Town you shouldn't need to do that.

Definitely scum here. Trust me @Vom , there is enough time for votes to swing into your favour.

##UNVOTE: BigfootAUS
##VOTE: Vom

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
Yeah, but I don't die if Drohn dies. Drohn DOES die when I die though, so I don't like the idea of me being lynched.
Irrelevant. Either we choose to trust you, in which case there is no point in voting either of you off, or we decide that we don't trust you, and will then just vote you off to get rid of Drohn as well.

Confident.

Now, I stated previously that we should vote Bigfoot because we had no better leads. Vom fixed that for us. This is not town-like behavior.
##UNVOTE: BigfootAUS
##VOTE: Vom

Status
Not open for further replies.