Finished Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Town Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexanderTheAwesome

Go! Chandelure!
Thanks for the activity reminder IE
I have been lurking, the new layout makes it near-impossible to post from my phone. Haven't had anything to really reply to yet or put my input into.

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
Did anybody use any night actions or anything and have any results??? I know we are all Terrified of the Equalists removing our powers, or dying.. Obviously.

But we need Leads to actually do something! At this rate we are gonna random lynch someone and they'll probably be town! Let's go people!!

Celever

Wheeeee~
Did anybody use any night actions or anything and have any results??? I know we are all Terrified of the Equalists removing our powers, or dying.. Obviously.

But we need Leads to actually do something! At this rate we are gonna random lynch someone and they'll probably be town! Let's go people!!
Weren't you going to say your night actions? You seemed willing earlier.

I claimed yesterday and obviously I'm not an info role soooooooo.

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah I know it looks suss. And I knew of course that you'd be the one to say it :p

All I'm saying is that Grant should not have died.

Celever

Wheeeee~
Yeah I know it looks suss. And I knew of course that you'd be the one to say it :p

All I'm saying is that Grant should not have died.
If you're implying what I think you are this is either one hell of a cockup by IE or the mafia have a strongman. Actually, thinking about it... what if they do? It'd make a certain amount of sense, given how they need 4 select players dead... but still.

Also SS. You really shouldn't have revealed that.... Sorry for trying to force you into it. Your openness earlier made me think you were weaker than you clearly are.

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
I think they have a strongman. Probably that explosive person?

Anyways.. Yall all breathing down my neck coupled with my hate for confrontation = I hate lying and hiding info.

Now that I'm the next night kill target can we move on and lynch some scum? Bigfoot is probably my main suspect atm... Simply cos he kept persistently about me revealing my actions.. Then again so did you guys now so...

##vote: BigfootAUS

Celever

Wheeeee~

Anyways.. Yall all breathing down my neck coupled with my hate for confrontation = I hate lying and hiding info.

Now that I'm the next night kill target can we move on and lynch some scum? Bigfoot is probably my main suspect atm... Simply cos he kept persistently about me revealing my actions.. Then again so did you guys now so...

##vote: BigfootAUS
I agree, it was a pretty scummy rolefish. Like I said, I only asked because you seemed open to saying your results... you really shouldn't have been :v. Oh well, what's done is done! May as well just post your full Role PM BTW, just so that we can definitely definitely trust you :]

##UNVOTE: Squirtle Squad
##LYNCH: BigfootAUS

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
I may have revealed the general idea of my role but there's more to it, and I'm gonna hang onto those details.

And with comments like that! role fishing too Celever :p

Celever

Wheeeee~
I may have revealed the general idea of my role but there's more to it, and I'm gonna hang onto those details.

And with comments like that! role fishing too Celever :p
It's not role fishing if you'd basically already claimed! :p

If there's more to your role you may as well keep it secret for now then. :]

BigfootAUS

Game Dev & VR Consultant / Trainer

?????

Sorry, but I was only persistent because nothing else was happening. You had information about a night action which might've been good to discuss together, and you were keeping it to yourself - town doesn't get anywhere if there's no discussion, so in my mind you were hindering us. If your target was still alive, we could've talked about why you targeted that person.

Drohn

Wild War Dance
##VOTE: Celever
Something seems weird about how he's posting. He's jumped right in to validate SS' suspicions on Bigfoot, even though Celever himself is rolefishing. If SS and Celever were scum together, it'd make sense for SS to wait until a veteran player could tell him what to post before revealing anything about his night actions and role.

Like bbninjas said, it seems too convenient that SS targeted a dead person. If Bigfoot was on to something by pressuring SS, then it'd be very smart to turn it around and say "I targeted a player who died, all your pressure is now scummy!". And again, the rolefishing applies to Celever too but SS isn't voting him.

Keeper is still a suspect (something seems off, haven't figured it out yet), but I'd rather focus on Celever and SS for now.

My suspects for today:
- Celever
- Squirtle Squad
- Keeper of Night

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
don't think your view on how somebody's posting is "off" can be taken seriously when you haven't been posting at all.

I do agree that SS targeting a dead guy was far too convenient, but Camo did the same yesterday targeting you when you were the most inactive player in the game, and he flipped town, so...

Mr.Muffin

Cooler than Everyone who is less Cool than Me!
Okay. Celever and BigfootAUS are both guilty of rolefishing. While BigFootAUS admitted to it Celever pretended like it never happened.

OOOOOOHHH BOY! KoN and Celever have been buddying way too hard all game. Isn't it funny when Celever was in a pickle his buddy came to defend him. This is really suspicious.

##VOTE:CELEVER

I predict Celever/KoN are scum. I think Celever faked his claim.

Mr.Muffin

Cooler than Everyone who is less Cool than Me!
If all else fails we are getting rid of a player who has done multiple stupid things.

Status
Not open for further replies.