ORAS When Will the Next Game be Announced?

DuoForce

Semi-Ace Trainer
There is a MAJOR drought in the video game community. TPCi announce something right now! (I'm calling it, the next games will be called Pokemon A and Z)

December 2015 is my prediction. They've had a lot of side games this year but I don't think there will be a new game this year.

I think in a few months hear we'll here something about the next game, to be released either end of this year or start of next year.

I think it'll either be Pokémon Z or Pokémon X2 and Y2.

Either later this year with a February release (celebrating the 20th anniversary) or early next year with a Fall 2016 release. We've been getting yearly releases for a while now (and granted that's only the international release schedule, but still) and we could use a break year.

Either later this year with a February release (celebrating the 20th anniversary) or early next year with a Fall 2016 release. We've been getting yearly releases for a while now (and granted that's only the international release schedule, but still) and we could use a break year.
If the next game is going to release Fall 2016, then it could likely be 7th gen. That or another remake. (DP or FRLG) I honestly don't know but the sooner the greater;) (Also, Masuda deconfirmed Z)

If the next game is going to release Fall 2016, then it could likely be 7th gen. That or another remake. (DP or FRLG) I honestly don't know but the sooner the greater;) (Also, Masuda deconfirmed Z)

I doubt it. They still haven't done anything with Zygarde yet, and there's two unknown games that can communicate with XY and ORAS. 6th gen isn't over yet, there's still one more game left.

I don't really want to see 7th gen until the next handheld comes out anyway. 5th gen remaining on the DS didn't really do much good anyway.

[QUOTE="there's two unknown games that can communicate with XY and ORAS.[/QUOTE]
This could mean the time capsule from Gold and Silver will return, even though it is VERY unlikely. But you never know what Gamefreak has up their sleeves.

This could mean the time capsule from Gold and Silver will return, even though it is VERY unlikely. But you never know what Gamefreak has up their sleeves.

But if that were the case, there'd be more than 2 games, there'd be 4-6.

We got ORAS towards the end of the year 2014 and it was announced May 2014, so chances are that if we are getting a new main series game this year (such as the looked-for 6th gen sequel), it would likely be announced very soon.

That said, I think a release sometime next year for the 20th anniversary is more likely. This year seems to be the year of the spin-offs, with Pokken, Shuffle, Rumble, etc. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we just got spinoffs this year and no main game until next year.

Hmm I heard that Famitsu will announce new pokemon game on 21st May . I don't know is it just spin-offs or main serie(x2 y2 , Z) .
But let me say 7th generation will coming soon . Since Hoopa reveal this year .They have only 1 pokemon left that still don't reveal,Volcanion .
2016 they will reveal Volcanion and 7th generation come after that .

Hmm I heard that Famitsu will announce new pokemon game on 21st May . I don't know is it just spin-offs or main serie(x2 y2 , Z) .
But let me say 7th generation will coming soon . Since Hoopa reveal this year .They have only 1 pokemon left that still don't reveal,Volcanion .
2016 they will reveal Volcanion and 7th generation come after that .

You'll want to be careful with those announcement announcements. They're usually overhyped and disappointing. "Incredible Pokemon information" =/= new game announcement, it could easily be something minor.

Freemium Battle Frontier game would be interesting.

More like the opposite of interesting. Why not a fully fledged Battle Frontier game with daily challenges, tournaments, compatibility with 3DS games and customizable avatars for a full price? I hope freemium stays with Rumble World and Shuffle and never rears its ugly head again.

More like the opposite of interesting. Why not a fully fledged Battle Frontier game with daily challenges, tournaments, compatibility with 3DS games and customizable avatars for a full price? I hope freemium stays with Rumble World and Shuffle and never rears its ugly head again.

Because it attracts people, it gets people playing. It gets them going to Pokemon Events and having a 3DS Compatible Battle Frontier game with all that for free with some incentive that is essentially street pass powered would attract more people to events. Rumble World had a fantastic Freemium setup compared to Shuffle and if they made a freemium main series spin-off game with full compatibility, it would honestly be fun to see how it turns out.

Also you forgot one freemium game on that list:
The Pokemon Trading Card Game itself used to be freemium in it's own way, and still kind of is from time to time.

My bets are on a huge E3 announcement or a Fall Announcement for a 2016 release to celebrate the 20th anniversary. What would be awesome is a Pokemon A/Z or XZ YZ game for 2015 and a Pokemon Yellow/Red/Blue/Green ( Any or all would be fine) for a 20th anniversary release. What they will realistically do is put Red/Blue/Yellow on the EShop.

Heads up!!! Looks like we are gonna get an announcement on the japanese magazine "Famitsu"
I think it will be called Pokemon A and Z or Xz and Yz.

tumblr_nnx0fgRoWo1qbmz7eo1_500.png

Back