Contest May's Create-a-Card: Gym Leaders! (Fan Vote Results)

What better time to redeem a forfeited month by entering this round

Would you like to be in Text-Based or Image-Based?

Is it still possible for me to Enter this competition???

Most definitely; there's still plenty of spaces left. :) Just post saying whether you'd like to join either image-based or text-based and then post your submission in this thread once it's complete.

Athena and I, in for image

I'd like to sign up for the text based.

Just to be clear though, we are restricted to Pokémon for a Gym Leader, as opposed to a Trainer or Energy that is appropriately themed?

I'd like to sign up for the text based.

Just to be clear though, we are restricted to Pokémon for a Gym Leader, as opposed to a Trainer or Energy that is appropriately themed?

Yes, this particular month is only for actual Pokémon, but future months may offer opportunities to create Trainers or other card types. :3

In for text! Haven't done this in ages so my wording is probably sloppy in a couple of places :p

Basic - Sabrina's Espeon - HP80 -
20px-Psychic-attack.png

196.gif

NO.196 Sun Pokémon HT: 2'11" WT: 58.4 lbs.

Sabrina's Ability:Marsh Badge
This Pokemon can use the Energy attached to any of your Pokemon for use with this Pokemon's attacks.

20px-Psychic-attack.png
Synchronise 10
During your opponent's next turn, all effects done to this Pokemon (excluding damage) will be applied to your opponent's Active Pokemon also.

weakness
20px-Psychic-attack.png
x2
resistance
retreat

The tip of its forked tail quivers when it is predicting its opponent's next move.
Haven't done this in ages! So I've made Espeon (as my favourite Pokemon bar Squirtle :p). It's like a cool reflector, and has free retreat to get out of the situations it has reflected.
I've made the attack weak, damage wise, as its effect is decent, and it can more or less attack for free when a psychic energy is attached to any of your other Pokemon in play.
For the wording, I used Mew Ex for both the ability and the attack in parts, everything thing else wording wise I made up from what I remember...
The Sabrina's Ability in this instance would be the same with every 'Sabrina's' Pokemon. This would be be same with other Gym Leaders who would each have their own special ability, named after their Badge, for each of their Pokemon.

@ThunderVolt
Would you mind explaining what type of Pokemon Giovanni's Pikachu is? I don't really know what Pokemon energy type it is based around.

Sign-Ups List!

Text-Based
  1. Zygarde
  2. Luispipe8
  3. SeventhPrize
  4. Friezy
  5. Celever
  6. Reggie McGigas
  7. Otaku

Image-Based
  1. Machamp the Champion
  2. bbninjas
  3. SnazzyPanic
  4. FGR89
  5. BigfootAUS
  6. Blui
  7. Dynamic Duo
Huh what? Doing image am I (and MtC) again? :p

This is my first time and honestly, I'm kinda nervous
Lysandre’s Zygarde EX HP: 130 Type: Fighting

(Pokemon Flare) Flare rule: This Pokemon’s attacks to 20 more damage to the defending Pokemon if it isn’t a Team Flare Pokemon

Zygarde_XY.gif

NO. 718 Order Pokemon HT: 16’05” WT: 672.4 lbs.

Flare Search: When you put this Pokemon from your hand onto the bench, search your deck for a Team Flare Card and a basic energy. Shuffle your deck afterward.

FFC Land’s Wrath

This attack does 30 to all of your opponent’s Pokemon in play. Do apply Weakness and Resistance for bench Pokemon.

Weakness Dragon x2

Resistance

Retreat 3

EX rule: When Pokemon-EX had been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.

Well, third time is the charm. I'm in for text. Probably going to try something with Janine or Clemont...

Back