Finished Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Town Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Day 1 Ends on the 22nd at 22:00 BST

Oh huh, iPad's copy the "Quote:" when quoting quoted posts. Who'd have guessed it? :p

I think I have my vote finally decided.

##VOTE:CELEVER

1) Camo likes to give people shovels(flimsy claims of them being scum), and let them dig their graves. You saw KoN digging his own grave, and you bought your own shovel and decided to follow in his footsteps.
2)You were buddying with someone who is in the grey area currently. This brought you and KON way higher on people's list of threats. I like BB outside of the game, but I can't put trust in him if I don't know his allegiance.
3)You seem to know how these games work, but yet you are making huge, huge blunder. ;L

Mr.Muffin said:
I think I have my vote finally decided.

##VOTE:CELEVER

1) Camo likes to give people shovels(flimsy claims of them being scum), and let them dig their graves. You saw KoN digging his own grave, and you bought your own shovel and decided to follow in his footsteps.
2)You were buddying with someone who is in the grey area currently. This brought you and KON way higher on people's list of threats. I like BB outside of the game, but I can't put trust in him if I don't know his allegiance.
3)You seem to know how these games work, but yet you are making huge, huge blunder. ;L

I do this every game. All 3 of those things. In fact, the only game I haven't done them in one this site is the one I was scum! :p Thanks for contributing your vote to my cause though, Day 2's gonna be fun :3

If that class exists it is bad.

Having a player stay around after they are voted is kind of dumb. Also the ability is kind of poorly worded "you will only lose your ability to vote", what other abilities are they talking about. All you have is a passive which you can't activate.

BUT, I compared it to my role and their is a little detail(which I will discuss after the game if I remember) that makes me this is legit.

##UNVOTE:CELEVER

Oh boy, it's a good thing there's not a faction in this game that focuses on removing your bending powers. Or maybe the evil factions will just let you talk freely from the grave so you can cause more distractions during town discussions. Heck, having a Day 1-level of productivity throughout the whole game would be great for the bad guys.

I believe your role, but I think you shouldn't have revealed it.

##UNVOTE: Celever

I'm going to uni for the day, I'll check back later.

I would remove my vote on you but it's probably better for you to die today. I do believe you and your role but you are still better off dead, that way the equalists can't remove your bending ability.

If you remember teals game I had the same role as you. And he even said that my role was designed to be killed day 1 without affecting the game

BigfootAUS said:
Oh boy, it's a good thing there's not a faction in this game that focuses on removing your bending powers. Or maybe the evil factions will just let you talk freely from the grave so you can cause more distractions during town discussions. Heck, having a Day 1-level of productivity throughout the whole game would be great for the bad guys.

I believe your role, but I think you shouldn't have revealed it.

I'm going to uni for the day, I'll check back later.

Oh God, there's a faction in this game that focuses on removing my bending powers....

WELP in that case, if you guys believe me we probably shouldn't waste this day on me :v

As someone who hasn't seem Avatar this is all mumbo jumbo to me.

If this exists don't reveal your roles lol.

I'm not going to re-address any posts I already responded to, but there are a few I skimmed before I want to bring up.
Camoclone said:
AtA is fine for now.
The first time Camo acknowledges AtA, dismissing him because they share a point of view, and thats fine. What's not fine is that I have done the same with Celever and it is apparently "buddying" and "a scum-tell" (him buddying with me does not mean I am doing the same with him).

BigfootAUS said:
##VOTE: AlexanderTheAwesome
This is a bandwagon vote that was missed. BF, explanation or thoughts?

Brave Vesperia said:
Yay RVS.

##VOTE: Celever
Lenny said:
*breathes in deeply*

Ahhhh, the sweet smell of RVS in the morning
Alright you two, I want more from you.

Camoclone said:
tl;dr: KoN has no idea why he voted AtA and is scrambling for excuses.
Didn't read my posts.

Camoclone said:
Keeper of Night said:
@Camo; Celever and AtA have both addressed my questions, why do you insist on ignoring the ones I have for you?

Because they are bad questions and I don't feel like taking time to answer them. Vote for me. I might feel scared into answering them then.
This is basically where my case against Camo begins. This is not a town response. This is a confession that he is not willing to contribute.

Camoclone said:
tl;dr: Keeper doesn't really believe I'm scum. He won't use towns greatest power to try to kill me off. Therefore either he doesn't really believe I'm scum or he is scum.
I didn't want to believe you're scum, no. I didn't want to eliminate an active player either. Both of these points have been brought up already, but you obviously don't care to read.
Now, however, we have information, and I am more confident in my vote.

Camoclone said:
Keeper of Night said:
You also are tunneling at this point Camo, so please go read my posts before trying your case again.

Yes I am tunneling.
Again, a confession of anti-town behavior.

Celever said:
Celever - Uncle Iroh - Firebender - Town

You were an extremely wise firebender, who appreciated balance both in nature and in the bending arts. You helped guide your nephew, Zuko, away from his path of destruction and revenge after his banishment from the Fire Nation towards one of peace. When you died, your spirit moved to the spirit world, where you resided until Harmonic Divergence made you manifest in Republic City. As a high ranking member of the White Lotus, you are deeply disturbed by the sudden appearance of the Red Lotus, and their reckless ambitions that would throw the world wildly out of balance.

Bending Ability - Spirituality

This ability is passive and is in effect for the duration of the game. Due to your strong connections to the spirit world, you are able to live on as a spirit after your death. If you die, you will only lose your ability to vote (you may still post in the thread) and your role PM will not be posted in the update.

Win Condition - Eliminate all threats to the town.
I'm going to assume for the moment that you are telling the truth. In that case:

Camoclone said:
The buddying between you two is crazy. Once KoN flips scum your next Celever.
Camoclone said:
Two scumbuddies decided to serve themselves as a lynch. There is literally no reason to note vote Celever or Keeper now.
These posts, and the rest similar that Camo made, are irrelevant. Now, I agree with Bigfoot that your reveal was probably not the best idea, but it does save us from needlessly lynching a town today. It also means that Camo is proven to be going after a town. That, coupled with his behavior, is enough for me.

##UNVOTE: AlexanderTheAwesome
##VOTE: Camoclone

Celever said:
##UNVOTE: Camoclone
If you know you're town, wasting your vote isn't helping anybody.

Yeah, I wated to clean myself for tomorrow KoN, but since it seems the scum can get rid of my bending powers (thus most likely killing me for good) I'll get ridof Camo too.

LOL

>Implying that because Celever is clear-ish you are now clear.

It isn't that easy. You have still don't a lot of sketchy stuff.

Mr.Muffin said:
>Implying that because Celever is clear-ish you are now clear.

It isn't that easy. You have still don't a lot of sketchy stuff.

I don't understand that last sentence, but nowhere in my post did I try and make it seem like I was clear. I made my case. I placed my vote.
Who would you vote (even if that person is me) and why? Because Camo said so? Because I was "buddying" with a (now) claimed town?

As much as I'd absolutely love to jump into this lovely D1 fracas, I'm afraid that I've got too much on my plate right now, since I'm packing to leave for my senior trip in the next couple days.

I'll just leave a little present behind and be on my way.

you have still done a lot of sketchy stuff. I was eating while writing it lol.

Umm guys just saying, seeings as there is a faction that can remove bending powers wouldn't be more logical to lynch Celever to get the most out of his ability.

Now suppose Celever is lying, and that iroh is his safe claim. It is an unproveable claim.

This isn't me trying to attack a supposed townie I'm just saying we shouldn't necessarily trust him and his claim. I don't see no reason why we shouldn't lynch him. The town doesn't lose anything from his lynch is what I'm trying to say...

Squirtle Squad said:
Umm guys just saying, seeings as there is a faction that can remove bending powers wouldn't be more logical to lynch Celever to get the most out of his ability.

Now suppose Celever is lying, and that iroh is his safe claim. It is an unproveable claim.

This isn't me trying to attack a supposed townie I'm just saying we shouldn't necessarily trust him and his claim. I don't see no reason why we shouldn't lynch him. The town doesn't lose anything from his lynch is what I'm trying to say...

What?? We lose vote weight, we also get a chance to knock out an independent or wolf, this logic is really complicated and honestly doesn't give me the best of vibes from SS

Squirtle Squad said:

If anything, the opposite is true. We can't prove his claim, and it's only D1. There is no reason we should lynch him. Once we get further along, we can come back to it, but any information we have is good information.

OHHHH never mind I see what SS is saying, if Celever loses his power and dies then he doesn't get to post in thread
Sorry bout that lol

Camoclone said:
Keeper of Night said:
@Camo; Celever and AtA have both addressed my questions, why do you insist on ignoring the ones I have for you?

Because they are bad questions and I don't feel like taking time to answer them. Vote for me. I might feel scared into answering them then.

Oh, God, I start reading the Thread where I left off and I see this. If you add everything altogether:

• Quoted post.
  • Celever's claim (which I believe, and also think wasn't truly required for you to reveal, maybe just say that you couldn't die).
  • Camoclone's extreme tunneling towards Keeper.

I have no doubt Camo is a perfect lynch for today.

And to address to Muffin's case (I initially quoted the post, but lost it and won't go back to find it. :v): Muffin is (no offense, TBH) actually a weird player. He's usually pretty inactive (I had to mod-kill him in my game, IIRC) and contributes very little to the town, or simply echoes what some other people have said. I'd be happy if we look into Muffin a bit more.

And finally, I see the "he liked the confirmation post first of all" a stupid argument. Most hosts just randomize the role-sending or alter their order when sending them. For example, in my game I sent Town-not town-town-not town-etc, and SF can't let me lie about that... And speaking of which, where's Chicken Little? :v

Keeper of Night said:
I'm not going to re-address any posts I already responded to, but there are a few I skimmed before I want to bring up.
Camoclone said:
AtA is fine for now.
The first time Camo acknowledges AtA, dismissing him because they share a point of view, and thats fine. What's not fine is that I have done the same with Celever and it is apparently "buddying" and "a scum-tell" (him buddying with me does not mean I am doing the same with him).

BigfootAUS said:
##VOTE: AlexanderTheAwesome
This is a bandwagon vote that was missed. BF, explanation or thoughts?

Brave Vesperia said:
Yay RVS.

Lenny said:
*breathes in deeply*

Ahhhh, the sweet smell of RVS in the morning
Alright you two, I want more from you.

Camoclone said:
tl;dr: KoN has no idea why he voted AtA and is scrambling for excuses.
Didn't read my posts.

Camoclone said:
This is basically where my case against Camo begins. This is not a town response. This is a confession that he is not willing to contribute.

Camoclone said:
tl;dr: Keeper doesn't really believe I'm scum. He won't use towns greatest power to try to kill me off. Therefore either he doesn't really believe I'm scum or he is scum.
I didn't want to believe you're scum, no. I didn't want to eliminate an active player either. Both of these points have been brought up already, but you obviously don't care to read.
Now, however, we have information, and I am more confident in my vote.

Camoclone said:
Yes I am tunneling.
Again, a confession of anti-town behavior.

Celever said:
Celever - Uncle Iroh - Firebender - Town

You were an extremely wise firebender, who appreciated balance both in nature and in the bending arts. You helped guide your nephew, Zuko, away from his path of destruction and revenge after his banishment from the Fire Nation towards one of peace. When you died, your spirit moved to the spirit world, where you resided until Harmonic Divergence made you manifest in Republic City. As a high ranking member of the White Lotus, you are deeply disturbed by the sudden appearance of the Red Lotus, and their reckless ambitions that would throw the world wildly out of balance.

Bending Ability - Spirituality

This ability is passive and is in effect for the duration of the game. Due to your strong connections to the spirit world, you are able to live on as a spirit after your death. If you die, you will only lose your ability to vote (you may still post in the thread) and your role PM will not be posted in the update.

Win Condition - Eliminate all threats to the town.
I'm going to assume for the moment that you are telling the truth. In that case:

Camoclone said:
The buddying between you two is crazy. Once KoN flips scum your next Celever.
Camoclone said:
Two scumbuddies decided to serve themselves as a lynch. There is literally no reason to note vote Celever or Keeper now.
These posts, and the rest similar that Camo made, are irrelevant. Now, I agree with Bigfoot that your reveal was probably not the best idea, but it does save us from needlessly lynching a town today. It also means that Camo is proven to be going after a town. That, coupled with his behavior, is enough for me.

##UNVOTE: AlexanderTheAwesome

Celever said:
##UNVOTE: Camoclone
If you know you're town, wasting your vote isn't helping anybody.
How is Celever a confo-townie? And how does that make you town? I could easily see Celever buddying with an anti-townie as a townie.

Keeper of Night said:
Squirtle Squad said:

If anything, the opposite is true. We can't prove his claim, and it's only D1. There is no reason we should lynch him. Once we get further along, we can come back to it, but any information we have is good information.

Celever needs to go before MYLO and LYLO (way before). He should go the second KoN flips scum.

##VOTE: KEEPER OF NIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back