Finished Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Town Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Day 1 Ends on the 22nd at 22:00 BST

Townies just don't buddy this hard D1 btw.

Camoclone said:
Have you even read? I think all of us have answered those questions.

Yes I have, and all I have seen is a repeat of arguments that are unordered and make little sense when you skim it, like 90% of us. I would like a /condensed/ version so I can see each and every argument of yours straight away without being required to go back and collab myself. Anyway, it'd probably be advantageous for you since it'll get a few more people convinced instead of confused.

Camoclone said:
Townies just don't buddy this hard D1 btw.

Reason 1, unlisted. You seem to fail at reading.

Vote count time:

Mr.Muffin - 2 (Squirtle Squad, bbninjas)
TwistedTurtwig - 1 (Drohn)
Keeper of Night - 3 (Camoclone, Machamp The Champion, DarkMatterGaming)
Camoclone - 1 (Celever)
Celever - 1 (Brave Vesperia)
AlexanderTheAwesome - 3 (GM Draclord, Keeper of Night, BigfootAUS)
PMJ - 1 (TwistedTurtwig)

Everyone, please remember to unvote before voting for someone else. I would also very much prefer it that people don't vote for someone when they already have a vote placed on them.

Camoclone said:
bbninjas said:
I do NOT want to get rid any person in the most active and most experience triangle: Camo, Celever and Keeper. Day 1 is not a good stage to lynch any three of these people, and each of you should know that. If we mislynch Keeper/Celever/Camo, all it takes is the scum to kill another one of them who is town, and we've lost half of our town activity. As we saw in Thena's game, that is horribly detrimental.

This is silly. You should get rid of them if they are scum.
And who is to say they are scum? You? I don't trust you. I don't trust them. Unless there is a certainty that everyone can see logically without being biased, there is no confirmation they are scum, thus I do not want to vote for them.

I'd be fine with AtA's lynch, since it prevents us from having to see through his play later on at less cost of one of the above. However I'm highly suspicious of Muffin not responding to me, and if you check his profile page, he was online roughly six hours ago...

AtA is fine.

Oh, so there is now a reason? Would you mind following the below so us people can actually follow your line of logic and actually find someone lynchworthy?

Isn't it obvious? I mean he wants to lynch town... It's really not hard if you read his posts.
It looks like all three of you are trying to lynch each other without proper reasoning, but instead random arguments.

@Camo you are going to give me a nice long list on why Celever and Keeper are a) scumbuddying b) not townbuddying c) are scum since quite frankly my brain is muddled with all this pointing of the finger.

@Celever you are going to give me a nice long list of reasons why you are a) defending Keeper b) Voting for Camo.

@Keeper you are going to give me a nice long list of reasons why a) Camo and AtA are scumbuddying b) Camo and AtA are not townbuddying c) Are scum
Have you even read? I think all of us have answered those questions.

Oops, didn't notice the bold there. Underlined.

Camo, you're not providing any new points. You are admitting to tunneling and anti-town moves, and are not contributing fully to discussion.

You want my vote? I rather wait. My case against you is getting stronger, and I am in no rush.

I would like to know why Keeper has turned his settings to invisible, though.

bb, because KoN is in the right and I explained why I voted for Camo in the post which I voted in.

Look, Camo, this is how you answer a question. I'd advise you try to learn the skill.

bbninjas said:

Honestly, your methods of using "last active" etc. is kinda cheap. I hate invisible settings as much as the nxt guy, which is why I don't use them, but when Camo posts saying "I'm writing down the name of everyone who's lurking" it only makes sense to switch it on.

bbninjas said:

I have been set to invisible for at least the past year. That's nothing special.

Celever said:
bb, because KoN is in the right and I explained why I voted for Camo in the post which I voted in.

Look, Camo, this is how you answer a question. I'd advise you try to learn the skill.

[X] FAILED [ ] NOT FAILED

You failed. If you have all these reasons, you can link me back to this voting post. But that list of yours is quite petty.

"Because KoN is in the right." Oh thanks, I already figured that was your point of view.

Celever said:
bbninjas said:

Honestly, your methods of using "last active" etc. is kinda cheap. I hate invisible settings as much as the nxt guy, which is why I don't use them, but when Camo posts saying "I'm writing down the name of everyone who's lurking" it only makes sense to switch it on.
Reasons? You told me off on my strategies last time you where scum, so I'm not too happy about you doing that now.

Keeper of Night said:
bbninjas said:

I have been set to invisible for at least the past year. That's nothing special.
Hmmmm, I'm sure you haven't been. Oh well, I got something from Celever, that's useful.

bbninjas said:
Celever said:

[X] FAILED [ ] NOT FAILED

You failed. If you have all these reasons, you can link me back to this voting post. But that list of yours is quite petty.

"Because KoN is in the right." Oh thanks, I already figured that was your point of view.

I'm on tablet, so no I can't link you.

It's Day 1. All I have to give you is my POV.

bbninjas said:
Celever said:
Reasons? You told me off on my strategies last time you where scum, so I'm not too happy about you doing that now.

Keeper of Night said:
Hmmmm, I'm sure you haven't been. Oh well, I got something from Celever, that's useful.

Unfairness is wholely subjective, so real reasons are impossible.

Celever said:

Oh good. That means we can ignore all of your arguments because they are just your POV, and your unconfirmed POV on Day 1 is near worthless in my eyes.

Celever said:
bbninjas said:

Well you can tell me why that strategy is unfair. You can also tell me why I was using that strategy in the first place, come to think of it.

bbninjas said:
Celever said:

Oh good. That means we can ignore all of your arguments because they are just your POV, and your unconfirmed POV on Day 1 is near worthless in my eyes.

Celever said:

Well you can tell me why that strategy is unfair. You can also tell me why I was using that strategy in the first place, come to think of it.

It's your POV that my POV is worthless. It's Camo's POV that KoN is scum. Werewolf is a game of sharing opinions, and on day 1 when evidence is basically non-existant this fact is even more true.

It's abuse of how the forums themselves are programmed, whereas NOC is supposed t be all about the game thread. Like I said, you don't have to agree that it's cheap, but I think it is.

Why are you using the strategy in the first place? You tell me, you're the one who's been using it.

Celever said:
bbninjas said:

It's your POV that my POV is worthless. It's Camo's POV that KoN is scum. Werewolf is a game of sharing opinions, and on day 1 when evidence is basically non-existant this fact is even more true.
POVs are perfect for twisting people around. I want to see facts, not POVs. Facts come in the form of evidence, which I base my own facts around

It's abuse of how the forums themselves are programmed, whereas NOC is supposed t be all about the game thread. Like I said, you don't have to agree that it's cheap, but I think it is.
Oh, so that is what you're saying. I thought you meant something else.

Why are you using the strategy in the first place? You tell me, you're the one who's been using it.
But that's the problem, sir. I have not.

bbninjas said:
I do NOT want to get rid any person in the most active and most experience triangle: Camo, Celever and Keeper. Day 1 is not a good stage to lynch any three of these people, and each of you should know that. If we mislynch Keeper/Celever/Camo, all it takes is the scum to kill another one of them who is town, and we've lost half of our town activity. As we saw in Thena's game, that is horribly detrimental.

I'd be fine with AtA's lynch, since it prevents us from having to see through his play later on at less cost of one of the above. However I'm highly suspicious of Muffin not responding to me, and if you check his profile page, he was online roughly six hours ago...

Camoclone said:
##UNVOTE: KEEPER OF NIGHT
##VOTE: CELEVER

##UNVOTE: CELEVER
##VOTE:KEEPER OF NIGHT

Two scumbuddies decided to serve themselves as a lynch. There is literally no reason to note vote Celever or Keeper now.
Oh, so there is now a reason? Would you mind following the below so us people can actually follow your line of logic and actually find someone lynchworthy?

@Camo you are going to give me a nice long list on why Celever and Keeper are a) scumbuddying b) not townbuddying c) are scum since quite frankly my brain is muddled with all this pointing of the finger.

@Celever you are going to give me a nice long list of reasons why you are a) defending Keeper b) Voting for Camo.

@Keeper you are going to give me a nice long list of reasons why a) Camo and AtA are scumbuddying b) Camo and AtA are not townbuddying c) Are scum

Yes, you have.

Give me a fact to do with Muffin beyond his profile page, which I will choose to ignore out of 'principle'.

##unvote: Mr. Muffin
##vote: Celever

I think you and KoN are buddying way to hard.

The only reason it looks like Camo and ATA they're buddying is because they both seem to be against you to, but they don't seem like they're working together. Camo is fighting you for obvious reasons, just read back the whole day 1 messages. ATA was accused of being scummy by you two from the one post he made where he just agreed with something Camo said. Everything about ATA past that point was aggressive and unnecessary.

The only reason I've voted you instead of KoN is because I was suss on you before the game even started!
You liked the role confirmation post first, almost instantly :p as a host, I usually send out the scum roles first so you would have had to have got your role pretty early...

Celever said:
bbninjas said:

Yes, you have.

Give me a fact to do with Muffin beyond his profile page, which I will choose to ignore out of 'principle'.

If it is Muffin that you were thinking primarily of, why did you not bring it up then? The principal that Muffin has been on and has not responded is a completely legit argument. In fact, I believe I picked up on this principal thanks to you. I've seen you go around and ask why someone stopped responding to your posts, including myself, and that's time based. Anyway, I've got to fly for the Day :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back