Finished Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Town Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXVI: Harmonic Divergence | Day 1 Ends on the 22nd at 22:00 BST

Is RVS over yet?
I want to know so i can start gathering info i can believe in

Haunted Water said:
Is RVS over yet?
I want to know so i can start gathering info i can believe in

Yes, it's over, unless Camo plunges us back into it again.

Ok, keeper there's a lot of stuff you asked me, so if you post the q's you want me to answer in one post I will, but you turned into total OMGUS. Notice, I didn't even vote for you, I merely took my vote off Vom, and what do youdo? "OMG YOU BANDWAGON WOLF" I didn't bandwagon, if I had I would've voted for you. But then you turned into total OMGUS and voted for me. If anything that makes you look wolf... So I'm a little confused, but life goes on.

Also, I do have to give credit where credit is due, as KON stated, DMG's seemed very nonsensical, now I'm not sure if that's just because of lack of experience or because he really is just trying toget someone dead, either way I wouldn't mind hearing some of DMG's thoughts on the situation.

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Ok, keeper there's a lot of stuff you asked me, so if you post the q's you want me to answer in one post I will, but you turned into total OMGUS. Notice, I didn't even vote for you, I merely took my vote off Vom, and what do youdo? "OMG YOU BANDWAGON WOLF" I didn't bandwagon, if I had I would've voted for you. But then you turned into total OMGUS and voted for me. If anything that makes you look wolf... So I'm a little confused, but life goes on.

Saying exactly what Camo said again but in slightly different words. At least the referenced post isn't quoted this time around.

Answer my case on you AtA. You can do Keeper's later once he compiles it in a post for you.

Celever said:

Saying exactly what Camo said again but in slightly different words. At least the referenced post isn't quoted this time around.

Answer my case on you AtA. You can do Keeper's later once he compiles it in a post for you.

Ok, just so ya kno I just skimmed 4 pages so I didn't know camo posted something so similar
Anyhooooo gimme a few mins so I can eat lunch and I'll find/reply to your post

I just skimmed 4 pages

This is why your D1 strategy doesn't work Camo.

Celever said:
Case for AtA:
I have to agree with Camo here, he does this to make progress, honestly it kinda worked. It made you ticked off enough to make a scum-like post
For now
##UNVOTE: Vom

This post is literally saying what Camo said again, but elaborating a tiiiiiiiiiiny bit more about what Camo meant by "it worked". By bandwagon I didn't mean the vote, I meant how he bandwagoned your thoughts while providing nothing new and wasn't even subtle about it. I think he's the best lead we're going to get thus far, and I would like him to tell us exactly why he found KoN's actions scummy.

Before I say anything I'll just say that at the time when I posted that I wasn't saying KoN was a wolf, just that his post was scum-like. However i stick by what I said 100% and am not going back on what I said, just simply clarifying

Now, you say I didn't provide any new information, well I wasn't trying to. I was simply stating who I believe was right, Camo hit the nail on the head. I was only replying to what KoN said about Camo's strategy. I also believe that what made KoN look scummy was how we was basically trying to stop Any forward progress we were making, with RVS, now I can agree with people who do not like RVS (I'm not a giant fan of it), but it does make progress and every game I've played in has made a lot of progress D1, whether or not you agree with that is fine. I'm not here to argue about RVS, but you can't just say "NO KORE RVS" when we are making slow progress. That's why I said his post was SCUM-LIKE, his post. Nothing more, nothing less, no reason to try and get a hidden meaning out of what I said because there was none.

Because this seems to be a problem whenever I reply to you (yes this is directly targeted at you Celever because you do this all the time), if my post was not clear enough feel free to ask for elaboration. I would be glad to elaborate, please do this rather than just going "post not clear enough, if post is not clear, that means he doesn't want progress, and if he doesn't want progress he must be scum"
In my eyes you are famous for that sorta if x=y and y=z, then z must be equal to x logic.
but-thats-none-of-my2.jpg

Celever said:
Case for AtA:

This post is literally saying what Camo said again, but elaborating a tiiiiiiiiiiny bit more about what Camo meant by "it worked". By bandwagon I didn't mean the vote, I meant how he bandwagoned your thoughts while providing nothing new and wasn't even subtle about it. I think he's the best lead we're going to get thus far, and I would like him to tell us exactly why he found KoN's actions scummy.

Before I say anything I'll just say that at the time when I posted that I wasn't saying KoN was a wolf, just that his post was scum-like. However i stick by what I said 100% and am not going back on what I said, just simply clarifying

Now, you say I didn't provide any new information, well I wasn't trying to. I was simply stating who I believe was right, Camo hit the nail on the head. I was only replying to what KoN said about Camo's strategy. I also believe that what made KoN look scummy was how we was basically trying to stop Any forward progress we were making, with RVS, now I can agree with people who do not like RVS (I'm not a giant fan of it), but it does make progress and every game I've played in has made a lot of progress D1, whether or not you agree with that is fine. I'm not here to argue about RVS, but you can't just say "NO KORE RVS" when we are making slow progress. That's why I said his post was SCUM-LIKE, his post. Nothing more, nothing less, no reason to try and get a hidden meaning out of what I said because there was none.

Because this seems to be a problem whenever I reply to you (yes this is directly targeted at you Celever because you do this all the time), if my post was not clear enough feel free to ask for elaboration. I would be glad to elaborate, please do this rather than just going "post not clear enough, if post is not clear, that means he doesn't want progress, and if he doesn't want progress he must be scum"
In my eyes you are famous for that sorta if x=y and y=z, then z must be equal to x logic.

Nice overly-aggressive defence there! :)

Ok, keeper there's a lot of stuff you asked me, so if you post the q's you want me to answer in one post I will, but you turned into total OMGUS.
No, I did not. OMGUS would have been me voting Camoclone just because he voted me.

Notice, I didn't even vote for you, I merely took my vote off Vom, and what do youdo? "OMG YOU BANDWAGON WOLF"
That's not how things happened.

I didn't bandwagon, if I had I would've voted for you. But then you turned into total OMGUS and voted for me. If anything that makes you look wolf... So I'm a little confused, but life goes on.
I believe my exact words were "piggybacking." You were sharing Camoclone's logic in what seemed to be a case of your own without providing any further explanation.
Again, there's been no OMGUS, so you and Camo need to get off that train of thought.

Now, you say I didn't provide any new information, well I wasn't trying to.
Why wouldn't you try to provide a reasoning?

I was simply stating who I believe was right, Camo hit the nail on the head. I was only replying to what KoN said about Camo's strategy.
Ok.

I also believe that what made KoN look scummy was how we was basically trying to stop Any forward progress we were making, with RVS,
That is true. I was looking to stop the RVS and the little arguments that spout because of it. However, I am trying to make progress in a different way, one that provides thought-out posts rather than little accusations, and we finally have some discussion we can go off of.

now I can agree with people who do not like RVS (I'm not a giant fan of it), but it does make progress and every game I've played in has made a lot of progress D1, whether or not you agree with that is fine. I'm not here to argue about RVS, but you can't just say "NO KORE RVS" when we are making slow progress.
We actually weren't making any progress.

That's why I said his post was SCUM-LIKE, his post. Nothing more, nothing less, no reason to try and get a hidden meaning out of what I said because there was none.
All I wanted was the explanation that you just provided, so I will accept this answer.

Whether or not I come back to you, we will see, but I want to hear from DMG and get Camo's responses to the questions I asked; mainly this:
I want to know why you think I'm scummy. Not just a "he really wants to be lynched" or "this post is scummy" sort of post, but a thought-out explanation. So far, according to you, I'm scummy because I made a town-like post and I disagree with your methods. I need more than that, because I won't argue with points that are actually helpful to me.
Except now I can tack on that you think I'm contradicting myself with the whole thing about finding AtA scummy. I'm not.

@Celever, sarcasm doesn't help anybody.

Celever said:
Camo, this really isn't difficult to understand, and either you're misreading, or pretending not to understand.

"None of Camo's posts made me think AtA was summy."
This means that nothing you said made him think that AtA was directly scummy. Obviously.

"I suppose my thoughts on AtA were not of suspicious behavior until I began to be suspicious of Camoclone,"
He didn't find AtA's actions scummy if he bandwagoned on a townie. As he now finds you scummy, he can find AtA scummy by intention. Nothing you said directly made him think AtA was scummy.

This makes no sense. KoN contradicted himself. Period.

The Celever Kon buddying is interesting.

Camoclone said:
No, I didn't, and I explained that already. But you are refusing to read my posts, therefor I can no longer take you seriously.

Camoclone said:
I'd ship that just as readily as Camo x AtA.
But seriously, does his post not make you question it at all? At least I'm taking the time to look into every suspicious move.

Celever said:
Camoclone said:

As is the AtA Camo budding.
What buddying? There's a difference.

Keeper of Night said:
Camoclone said:
No, I didn't, and I explained that already. But you are refusing to read my posts, therefor I can no longer take you seriously.

Camoclone said:
I'd ship that just as readily as Camo x AtA.
But seriously, does his post not make you question it at all? At least I'm taking the time to look into every suspicious move.

His post makes me believe that he is your scum buddy.

Celever said:

Nice overly-aggressive defence there! :)

And KoN's defenses aren't?

Camoclone said:

...Which is basically my belief on you and AtA, which you refuse to accept.

The buddying between you two is crazy. Once KoN flips scum your next Celever.

Keeper of Night said:
Camoclone said:

...Which is basically my belief on you and AtA, which you refuse to accept.

No I'm just putting it off as OMGUS and grasping for straws.

Camoclone said:
And KoN's defenses aren't?

I won't speak for others, but I have done my best to remain calm in this case.

@Camo; Celever and AtA have both addressed my questions, why do you insist on ignoring the ones I have for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back