Wi-Fi Trades Vivillon Form Exchange Thread

Black Wolf

Aspiring Trainer
Hi there,

I'm collecting all Vivillon forms and I still need: Tundra, Jungle, Archipelago, Monsoon, Savanna, Ocean, Poke Ball and Meadow.
I'm looking for the pokemon with no nicknames.

My pattern is Continental, and I have also Garden, Elegant, Polar, Modern and Marine for trade.
Also have all unobtainables, and almost every normal dex entry pokemon.

PM me if you would like to trade

VictorKills

Aspiring Trainer
Anyone has a fancy vivillon, for trade? I got one with bad nature!
I can give one Moonson , Meadow and a rareball Marine patterns

Nicoleska

Aspiring Trainer
Hello,
I am looking for the pokeball and fancy pattern vivillons. I have all other types I can trade, as well as some other pretty good pokemon, including shinies. I know many people missed the events and are looking for these, so it would really just be a favor if someone had an extra they would be kind enough to trade to me. Thank you for considering helping me out! Feel free to PM me.

trapshadow

Aspiring Trainer
Hello. I am looking for an Archipelago egg in an ordinary pokeball. I can offer any Vivillon pattern as well as other pokemon on request. Thanks

DaJoker0147

Aspiring Trainer
Just joined forum, trying to collect all the vivillons now that I got all the eevees... I have TONS of modern ones, and couple extra High Plains and Elegant through the GTS. Soon as I get home I'll put my friend code up here so we can trade, also have other pokemon I can trade but don't be unreasonable like some guys are on the GTS lol....

Nova Fusion

Trainer of the Stars
Hey all, I'm looking for a sandstorm Vivillon or Scatterbug with no nicknames or foreign names.

I can offer many Pokemon (message me to ask if I have something you may want) and I have a grass safari with Oddish, Ivysaur, and Quilladin.

Travis Reynolds

Aspiring Trainer
Hey everyone, I'm new to this site but my 3ds friend code is 4957-4389-3781 and I am native Modern Vivillon and am desperately searching for Savanah, Tundra, Sun, Icy Snow, Sandstorm, Monsoon, River, Archipelago, Ocean, Fancy, and Pokeball Vivillons.... I can offer up my native Modern Vivillon and I have also collected (through Wonder Trade) 4 Yveltal that I'm willing to part with for the Vivillon I need.... please help me out in finishing my collection, I'm getting desperate lol

LLR said:
Drohn said:
Do you need a Continental Vivillon?

Pangoro#1999 said:
Do you need Tundra pattern?
I have all 18 non-event patterns for trade.
I trade Vivillon for Vivillon.
Message me if you're interested.

I am in great need of Savanah form if you will take my native Modern form.

I am no longer in need of the Dun form Vivillon.... all others listed I still need though.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Travis Reynolds said:
Hey everyone, I'm new to this site but my 3ds friend code is 4957-4389-3781 and I am native Modern Vivillon and am desperately searching for Savanah, Tundra, Sun, Icy Snow, Sandstorm, Monsoon, River, Archipelago, Ocean, Fancy, and Pokeball Vivillons.... I can offer up my native Modern Vivillon and I have also collected (through Wonder Trade) 4 Yveltal that I'm willing to part with for the Vivillon I need.... please help me out in finishing my collection, I'm getting desperate lol
I am in great need of Savanah form if you will take my native Modern form.

I am no longer in need of the Dun form Vivillon.... all others listed I still need though.

Travis welcome to PokéBeach! ☺
I will the 9 non-event patterns you need for 9 Moderns.

I don't have an extra Fancy or Pokéball.

I messaged you.
LLR

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Hey Folks!
I have the following patterns for trade:
Archipelago
Continental
Elegant
Garden
High Plains
Icy Snow
Jungle
Marine
Meadow
Modern
Monsoon
Ocean
Polar
River
Sandstorm
Savannah
Sun (Spanish)
Tundra

I trade for your native pattern.

vermouth93

Aspiring Trainer
LLR said:
Hey Folks!
I have the following patterns for trade:
Archipelago
Continental
Elegant
Garden
High Plains
Icy Snow
Jungle
Marine
Meadow
Modern
Monsoon
Ocean
Polar
River
Sandstorm
Savannah
Sun (Spanish)
Tundra

I trade for your native pattern.

Hi, can I get your Archipelago and Icy Snow pattern Vivillons? I can offer modern pattern (my local Vivillon pattern).

My FriendCode is 0490-6558-1335

Dorian

Vivillon Addict
I've sent a PM requesting inclusion to the list, earlier! :D
I generate Ocean Vivillons on my X cart, and Vivillons I breed on my AS cart come out with the Jungle pattern. This is because my actual country isn't listed as a valid selection, so I registered on places I've actually lived in for a while. :)

I'm still looking for the Icy Snow pattern (because I think Poke Ball / Fancy will be way out of my reach,) and I've tried to fulfill some GTS trades for them. I miss them probably because I'm in a weird time zone (GMT+8.) I now have all the non-event Vivillons + Pokeball patterns, thanks to LLR! My spares are still available for anyone who needs them, though!

My FC is 3282-4638-3581, IGN is Dorian :)

I also have spares of some other patterns, and will continue to grab them to help other people. (Updated as often as I can get to it.)
Continental (1, KOR tag)
Elegant (1)
Garden (1)
High Plains (1, SPA tag)
Jungle (Native)
Marine (2)
Monsoon (1)
Ocean (Native)
Polar (1)

EDIT: Thank you for adding me to the list!
EDIT 2: Managed to nab the Archipelago pattern from the GTS (for a Lv. 92 Chesnaught!)
EDIT 3: Many thanks to LLR for trading the Icy Snow and Poke Ball patterns to me! :D She also traded an Archipelago to me, for one of my friends. :)

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Hey let me know if you or your friends need help with Vivillons.
I have multiple copies of the games. Each copy was started with my DS set for a different region.

I have all 18 non-event event patterns for trade.

Omomochi

Aspiring Trainer
LLR said:
Hey let me know if you or your friends need help with Vivillons.
I have multiple copies of the games. Each copy was started with my DS set for a different region.

I have all 18 non-event event patterns for trade.

Hi im looking for archipelago, garden, icy snow, jungle, monsoon, ocean, sandstorm, savannah, and sun.

My native is modern
Fc is 1092-0316-5260

Squinish

Aspiring Trainer
Looking for Monsoon/Meadow Breeder.

I can breed a lot of different patterns. Monsoon and Meadow I can't. I am looking for someone who can. I will provide parents if need be.

I want to get 5IV Scatterbugs EGGS. With 5-6IV (-attack if 5), Timid, Compound Eyes, with 3EM. I want both a male an female. They still have to be in there eggs.

I want a male and female for each pattern. Monsoon will be in Luxury Ball and Meadow will be in Heal Ball.

If your can do this and are looking for a specific pattern. Let me know. I may already have it or may be able to breed it. There are about 5 patterns I can not breed.

PM me or post a reply to my thread.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-monsoon-meadow-breeder-request