5189533_orig.png

5209006_orig.png

2833774_orig.png

5990672_orig.png
2544722_orig.png

SHOUT OUTS

Nekoban Ryo/Blui - Custom Logos and Blanks
Aschefield101/Blui- Blanks
Jabberwock/Steffenka/GadgetJax/bbninjas: Helped me a lot with miscellaneous stuff.
Everyone whos commented on here - Thanks for inspiring me!​

Last edited:

Zygarde

Z-Dawg
RE: Reggie McGigas's Fake Cards

Yay for another faker! First of all, are you using PS or GIMP? I know it was said earlier that you Photoshop is paid, but there's a free version out there.
It would be much easier to help you correct errors in you cards if you kept them at the original size (420x590 in this case) rather than resizing.

Your Shiny Registeel is a nice first try! But be aware that you need to improve on fonts and placement. If you're using Photoshop, there's plenty of font guides out there, mostly on deviantArt. Try making some simple cards first, then go on and try some holos. Eventually you will be experienced enough to do some Ultra Rares. Happy faking! :D

Reggie McGigas

-

Delta Nite said:
Yay for another faker! First of all, are you using PS or GIMP? I know it was said earlier that you Photoshop is paid, but there's a free version out there.
It would be much easier to help you correct errors in you cards if you kept them at the original size (420x590 in this case) rather than resizing.

Your Shiny Registeel is a nice first try! But be aware that you need to improve on fonts and placement. If you're using Photoshop, there's plenty of font guides out there, mostly on deviantArt. Try making some simple cards first, then go on and try some holos. Eventually you will be experienced enough to do some Ultra Rares. Happy faking! :D

Thanks! I used GIMP

Zygarde

Z-Dawg

Here, have some GIMP font guides:

[link=http://www.deviantart.com/download/274934520/bw_font_guide_for_gimp_users_by_karite_kita_neko-d4josu0.zip]BW blanks[/link], [link=http://karite-kita-neko.deviantart.com/art/HGSS-Font-Guide-for-GIMP-Users-191907445]HGSS blanks[/link] and [link=http://pkmncardmaker264.deviantart.com/art/DPPt-Font-Guide-GIMP-280629799]DPt[/link].

Reggie McGigas

-

Delta Nite said:
Here, have some GIMP font guides:

[link=http://www.deviantart.com/download/274934520/bw_font_guide_for_gimp_users_by_karite_kita_neko-d4josu0.zip]BW blanks[/link], [link=http://karite-kita-neko.deviantart.com/art/HGSS-Font-Guide-for-GIMP-Users-191907445]HGSS blanks[/link] and [link=http://pkmncardmaker264.deviantart.com/art/DPPt-Font-Guide-GIMP-280629799]DPt[/link].

Thanks! I really appreciate your help

Reggie McGigas

-

EDIT: Ok guys, I have posted version 2.0 of Shiny Registeel. Looks alot nicer now that I gave it a texture and stuff. I deleted the original because I frogot to credit The Pokemon Company, as I did not know it was their art.

PS How do you change the name of a thread and how do you make polls? The poll is for a new set name and I'm going to change the name to update you guys on my cards.

EDIT: Just learned polls are disabled.

Delta

Selling colourful Pokemon to Celadon Game Corner

You can change the thread name by using the 'Full Edit' feature to edit the first post, or clicking and holding the thread title.
Could you also post any future cards into the first post or in your latest post? This way people won't have to keep going to a different site to view your new cards.

Not bad cards for someone new though. Keep it up! Extreme Forces sounds like a cool title.

Reggie McGigas

-

Delta said:
You can change the thread name by using the 'Full Edit' feature to edit the first post, or clicking and holding the thread title.
Could you also post any future cards into the first post or in your latest post? This way people won't have to keep going to a different site to view your new cards.

Not bad cards for someone new though. Keep it up! Extreme Forces sounds like a cool title.

Alright. Thanks

How do I put cards in my post?

Delta

Selling colourful Pokemon to Celadon Game Corner
RE: Reggie McGigas's Fake Cards (Latest Card: Shiny Registeel)

I'm not sure how weebly works exactly but I'm assuming you choose a file from your computer and it goes up right?
You can either right click the image, click "Copy Image Location" and the image URL will be at the end of your copy paste. For others to see it normally you will have to put image tags either side of it.
Code:
[img]URL[/img]
So Right Click Image > Copy Image Location > Type Image Tags > Paste URL in the center of tags.

Alternatively you can use an upload site to store your images like tinypic or you can make an account on photobucket. But if you can't access these sites for whatever reason or prefer using weebly then you can just use the former option :]

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member

Copy the image url and add the image tags around it:

Edit: Ninja'd

Example:

Code:
[img]http://custompokemoncards.weebly.com/uploads/1/9/5/0/19504589/5280794.jpeg[/img]
I
I
V

5280794.jpeg

Reggie McGigas

-

Thanks guys, I'll try that

EDIT: Works like a charm

Ice, what should the name for my set be?
Delta suggested Extreme Forces, and I have two other choices at the top of the page.

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member

All three sound pretty nice. Such a difficult choice :\

It all depends on what cards you will be focusing on, but I would go with: Mysterious Adventures.

Reggie McGigas

-

Ice Arceus said:
All three sound pretty nice. Such a difficult choice :\

It all depends on what cards you will be focusing on, but I would go with: Mysterious Adventures.

Ok that sounds cool. Here is the cardlist I intend to do.
Celebi EX (Done)
Larvesta
Volcarana
Chespin
Cyndaquil
Quilava
Typhlosion
Ho-Oh
Victini (Done)
Tepig
Fenekin
Mudkip
Marshtomp (Done)
Swampert
Regice
Froakie
Pikachu
Raichu
Blitzle
Zebstrika
Regirock
Pignite
Emboar
Virizion
Terakion
Cobalion
Mewtwo
Espeon (Done)
Xerenas EX
Umbreon
Poochyana
Mightyana
Registeel
Bagon
Shelgon
Salamance
Deino
Zwelous
Hydreigon
Eevee
Porygon
Porygon 2
Porygon Z
Lugia
Regigigas EX
Sylveon
Yvetal EX
Merger Sponge ACE SPEC
Victory Road Stadium
Regirock Shiny
Regice Shiny
Registeel Shiny (Done)
Umbreon Shiny
Espeon Shiny
Celebi EX FA
Xerenas EX FA
Regigigas EX FA
Yvetal EX FA

Promos
Prerelease Promo: Swampert (Done
Surfing Victini
Team Plasma's Zapdos EX FA
Team Plamsa's Moltres EX FA

It's 49 cards, and if you count secret rares, promos, and EX FAs its 59 cards. Theres a handful of legendaries and only 2 traner/supporters/stadiums lol

On the other hand, here is my new card

5939947.jpeg

You can find credits on the website. (link in first post)

I heard you like Marshtomps?

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
RE: Reggie McGigas's Fake Cards (Latest Card: Marshtomp)

As a beginner, you're doing a pretty nice job! There are a few things that I would recommend you to pay attention to as you continue working on creating fake cards. The first thing would be to use the proper fonts. Check out the Fake Card Resources and Help thread to download the right fonts. The second thing is to use proper spacing. I would recommend you to check out the official cards and see how certain attacks and descriptions are spaced out (and you can read more about it in the Resources and Help thread). The last thing (which isn't a big deal), is to enlarge your cards a bit, so it is easier for us to read your attacks and descriptions. :p

Looking forward to seeing more additions!

Reggie McGigas

-

Ice Arceus said:
As a beginner, you're doing a pretty nice job! There are a few things that I would recommend you to pay attention to as you continue working on creating fake cards. The first thing would be to use the proper fonts. Check out the Fake Card Resources and Help thread to download the right fonts. The second thing is to use proper spacing. I would recommend you to check out the official cards and see how certain attacks and descriptions are spaced out (and you can read more about it in the Resources and Help thread). The last thing (which isn't a big deal), is to enlarge your cards a bit, so it is easier for us to read your attacks and descriptions. :p

Looking forward to seeing more additions!

That's odd, I'm using the proper fonts that delta nite gave me :p

Zygarde

Z-Dawg

Hm, I still can't see the cards well. Are you resinzing them down, or is the site you're uploading them doing it? I understand if you preffer them this size, but I almost can't read it like that.

And it seems that some of your text is misplaced... I never used those font guides, but I thought they were spot on.

Reggie McGigas

-

Delta Nite said:
Hm, I still can't see the cards well. Are you resinzing them down, or is the site you're uploading them doing it? I understand if you preffer them this size, but I almost can't read it like that.

And it seems that some of your text is misplaced... I never used those font guides, but I thought they were spot on.

I don't know how to resize :( Those font guides must be bad, but hey, no one's perfect

9883365.jpeg

Here's Espeon. I hope it's better (Still dont know how to resize)

Hegafire

>Disappears for months > Appears randomly

I think that you may have worded that card wrong. The way that it's written, it seems like all damage would permenantly be reduced. It should say something like, 'Flip a coin. If heads, during your opponent's next turn, all damage done to this Pokemon is reduced by 30.' Not sure if that's exactly correct, but I'm pretty sure that you need to change the wording,

aschefield101

is behind you !

Old blanks too regi (adding to Delta's comments) see the wiki for the latest 2013 ones :) (I can't link it here, so you'll need to visit deviantart for that.)

Reggie McGigas

-

aschefield101 said:
Old blanks too regi (adding to Delta's comments) see the wiki for the latest 2013 ones :) (I can't link it here, so you'll need to visit deviantart for that.)

Just for you i redid the cards. Now in better quality, and Registeel should be in the first post.

7100264_orig.jpeg

5939947_orig.jpeg

What Card Should I do next?
Volcarana
Porygon
Victini