New Profile Posts

1. AshCo
    AshCo
    Gotta love staying up the entire night just to learn an entire three chapters of econ so you don't fail a test coming up. This is the life.
  2. Prometheus
    Prometheus
    Old timer here coming back. Feels like a lot has changed.
  3. Jadethepokemontrainer
    Jadethepokemontrainer
    BB11 apps close in 2 days! Get them in, it's gonna be a great game!
    1. quakingpunch73 likes this.
  4. JFlo
    JFlo Calvin2001
    Welcome to the Beach.
    1. Calvin2001
      Calvin2001
      Thanks!
      Sep 29, 2020 at 9:47 AM
  5. Calvin2001
    Calvin2001
    I’ve lurked this site for a long time. I finally made an account.
  6. AshCo
    AshCo
    Can they just make special sets as easy to find as SL/Dragon Majesty was again? I don't think TPCI realizes that Hidden Fates prints money.
  7. OVERGRO
  8. AshCo
    AshCo
    Does anyone know if Archie is still relevant in expanded? I miss playing that deck, I just don’t know if V/Max cards ruined it or not.
    1. ADP Big Rat
      ADP Big Rat
      Archies lost relevancy when the supporter change happened. Expanded ladder on ptcgo is low skill ceiling enough to get away with playing it, but on any serious level whatsoever Archies is a pretty terrible deck
      Sep 24, 2020 at 12:50 PM
    2. AshCo
      AshCo
      Bleugh, I forgot about that rule. Shame too, I don’t enjoy any deck in either Standard or Expanded right now. I’ll just keep doing Legacy I guess.
      Sep 24, 2020 at 1:06 PM
  9. Mudkip_Is_God
    Mudkip_Is_God
    MUDKIP V!!!!!!!!
  10. Luispipe8
    Luispipe8
    It's been a while, indeed... Glad to see so many familiar names still active around here. Might come back later, to relive good times...
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Vom
      Vom
      I mean it sure beats "Get the shotgun!" :p im just glad to see you on here even if you were just popping in
      Sep 23, 2020
    3. Luispipe8
      Luispipe8
      "Get the shotgun!" hahaha
      Same goes to you, happy to see you're still here, and as a Mod, no less. :D
      I'd like to stick around for a while, catch up with CaC, maybe see a game or two... I got really nostalgic from the good ol' mafia years lol
      Sep 23, 2020
    4. Jabberwock
      Jabberwock
      Good to see ya back Luis! Always glad to have you around CaC :)
      Sep 23, 2020
  11. WhiteWolfos
    WhiteWolfos
    logged back in after almost 3 years...boi i missed you guys <3
  12. Turtwig
    Turtwig
    When you poke the beach
    1. AlphaVoxel
      AlphaVoxel
      *poke*
      Sep 23, 2020
    2. Turtwig
      Turtwig
      *is poked*
      Sep 24, 2020 at 2:40 PM
  13. AlphaVoxel
    AlphaVoxel Articuno_Aria
    Happy Birthday Aria!
  14. AshCo
    AshCo
    Today is Porygon Community Day, let’s see if I can get 20 shinies by 5PM. Just because it’d be funny.
    1. AshCo
      AshCo
      Shoot I was close, I got 16. Oh well, that’s 80%. That’s a B. I always was a B student anyways.
      Sep 20, 2020
  15. Jadethepokemontrainer
    Jadethepokemontrainer
    Don't forget to go checkout Big Brother 11: Shadowed Forest! It'll be a blast, so you don't want to miss out! (Link to thread below)
    1. Jadethepokemontrainer
  16. NoaWithoutaH
  17. OU7C4ST
    OU7C4ST
    Update: I'm now a PokeBeach News Staff member. Looking forward to serving the community with future PTCGO & general Pokemon news!
  18. Otaku
    Otaku ShaQuL
    I... I feel bad. Less than two minutes ago, I finally, finally "figured out" your screen name. @[email protected]
    1. Dravinator
      Dravinator
      ShAqUl O' nEaL
      Sep 17, 2020
    2. Otaku
      Otaku
      Oh, nvm. That's what I thought at first glance.

With how it is spelled, looking at it yesterday I finally sounded it out and realized "ShaQul" could be pronounced like "shackle".
      Sep 17, 2020
  19. Z_dude
    Z_dude
    Darkrai V
  20. AshCo
    AshCo
    I can't wait for the Gen 9 TCG where there's 400 cards a set and 6 different versions of every Ultra Rare that are just the same card again!