New profile posts

Charmaster:)
Basically I wanted to prove that I was ready to write an article on Prop 15/3, my favorite format, so instead of skipping straight to writing an article, which is my wheelhouse, I decided to film a battle with commentary and create my first YouTube video first.
Confusing? Yes. Will I ever make another video? Who knows. Can you read the cards in the video? Sadly, the video got fuzzy when I uploaded it to YouTube. But I made something different, which is personally exciting!
There's a higher resolution version linked in the description now, by the way, so you can actually read the cards.
Ambassador is gone, also his trivial TCG website. Oh well, I enjoyed it while it last. Thanks for the posts.
bbb888
bbb888
N's Rhyperior is also gone. Without his rating scale, how am I supposed to know which cards are playable and which ones are scalpable? Lol
VitaminD3
VitaminD3
I read that he condemned another user and it went back and forth. You can't let the silliest things get the worst of you. That's what happened to Ambassador, whom got into huge fight for opposing little hobby store, and then urged another user to send pm to start a conflict.
Reactions: bbb888
bbb888
bbb888
Come to think of it, there are many other users who are also gone for various reasons. Just as in life, people come and go but the world will remain.
What game have you been playing a lot of lately? And what do you like about it most?
qrorohill
qrorohill
I surely wasn't expecting a game as "old" as that one, but it being a rom hack version of it does make more sense haha. Sounds like I need to take a look at it though!
PMJ
PMJ
The rom hack itself is like 15 years old, lol.
VitaminD3
VitaminD3
Chess, because its chess! :D
Of course my brain is smooth. Why would I want my brain to be wrinkled and old?? People use "smooth brain" like an insult but to me it's a compliment.
PMJ
PMJ
bbb888
bbb888
OK, that's very informative, but I still want my brain muscle to be young and smooth like leather silk. I mean, you see how smooth and dope Psyduck is, right? Lol ?
Back