Rusted Sword and Rusted Shield from "Shiny Star V"

dmein89

Aspiring Trainer
You know, I was just saying that the one thing Zacian needed was to do more damage *facepalm*.

onkel_morten

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
As if Zacian V needed more buffs. I guess the only good thing is that it can't wear a Cape if it's using the Rusty Sword :p

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Rusted Sword - who wants more buffs for Zacian? 5 Geodudes
  • Rusted Shield - I'm finally safe from Hoopa with one more hit. 3-4

Last edited:

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
If there will be Hero of Many Battles Zacian and Zamazenta in this set with the ability to become Zacian V\Zamazenta V if they have Rusted Sword\Shield attached,I'll be really happy.
I've imagined cards like that some months ago.

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
At one hand, it's both sad and hilarious that PTCG designers have such a limited understanding of their own format that they'd print something like this.

On the other, I'm not even sure this card would see play (the sword). It mainly helps with Zacian V mirrors, against other Zacians wearing googles.

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
? Bruh

Imagine if they buffed the non-V SwSh dogs with these cards somehow instead....

treeckonation

Treecko is a good pokemon
that would make sense buffing the doggos but they would probably get removed from play soon (just a guess)

Joe K

Aspiring Trainer
Brave Blade 230 + Rusted Sword 30 + Altered Creation 30 + Leon 30 = 320

Oh, you can OHKO most VMAXs and all Tag Teams? Huh...

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
Actually, if you have ADP GX attack up, rusted sword attached, and you played a Leon during your turn, you hit for 320 damage allowing you to one hit KO a lot of V Maxes.

treeckonation

Treecko is a good pokemon
Actually, if you have ADP GX attack up, rusted sword attached, and you played a Leon during your turn, you hit for 320 damage allowing you to one hit KO a lot of V Maxes.
lets hope some of the cards get removed from play