Shiny Rayquaza-EX Box [9/20]

Pikachu6319

Scooby
I was surprised on this one, especially in lieu of the lack of Shiny Gengar that was released in Japan last October. Never got the card for that one.:(

TheStrictNein

Has tried turning it off and on again
I was surprised on this one, especially in lieu of the lack of Shiny Gengar that was released in Japan last October. Never got the card for that one.:(

Assuming the source of this was reddit, the writer of the thread was quite unclear what this box was about. I'm hoping that it'll be something like the Mega Metagross Box, and have a Shiny Rayquaza and Shiny Mega Rayquaza

Pikachu6319

Scooby
I think the one fault with that is that there is no Shiny Mega Rayquaza to date. Granted the same thing can be easily said about M. Sceptile and we know it has to come (Sceptile EX as well as M. Swampert and M. Blazkien have after all). I see this as more the 'alternative' to the Primal Kyogre/Primal Groudon boxes we got with the release of Primal Clash.

Eril

Aspiring Trainer
Sorry about the bump, (figured it would be better than making a new topic) but I have a question about the Shiny Rayquaza set. I saw it at Gamestop today and was surprised to see that all 3 boxes contained not Rayquaza but Primal Groudon for the jumbo card. Does this boxset have 1/3 jumbos included in it or something? I looked around online but couldn't find too many details, and everyone that has it for sale just uses the stock photo with Rayquaza as the jumbo card.