Tyrantrum-EX Box [8/15]

Can't say I'm surprised about this one. This is actually what I expected, but I am okay with that, our first dragon Tyrantrum...I just kind of hope a dragon Tyrunt follows.

Slightly off topic here, but not exactly. We thought we'd see Sceptile EX released in the Japanese promo set that Tyrantrum EX came from. Now we know it's not there. But Sceptile EX will be in tins in June along with Swampert EX and Blaziken EX. So when will the world see this Sceptile EX in its entirety. Also, along those lines, where is M. Sceptile EX?

Last edited:
Can't say I'm surprised about this one. This is actually what I expected, but I am okay with that, our first dragon Tyrantrum...I just kind of hope a dragon Tyrunt follows.

Slightly off topic here, but not exactly. We thought we'd see Sceptile EX released in the Japanese promo set that Tyrantrum EX came from. Now we know it's not there. But Sceptile EX will be in tins in June along with Swampert EX and Blaziken EX. So when will the world see this Sceptile EX in its entirety. Also, along those lines, where is M. Sceptile EX?

I'd be super surprised if we got it the same time as Japan.

We've already seen the tin images, getting Sceptile EX card isn't disputable. The only option I see is to be shocked when we get it at the same time as Japan, if not beforehand. The megas are anyone's guess though.

We've already seen the tin images, getting Sceptile EX card isn't disputable. The only option I see is to be shocked when we get it at the same time as Japan, if not beforehand. The megas are anyone's guess though.

I'm not sure I like this new and scary future where countries outside Japan aren't marginalized and don't get Promos and events months after Japan has had them.

I wouldn't be too worried, I'm sure it will be something that happens sparingly. Plus it's not June yet. Japan still has time to get Sceptile EX before we get it. And again who knows about their mega evolutions.

Back