Welcome to our next episode of BeachCast, PokeBeach’s competitive TCG podcast! Each month, PokeBeach’s Premium TCG writers will be getting together to discuss the competitive TCG scene right here on the front page!
This edition is about an hour long and discusses what did well at U.S. Nationals, predictions for Worlds, initial thoughts about Ancient Origins, and thoughts on next season’s Expanded format. Our writers for this month are Kolton Day, Kyle Haverland, Chris Collins, Treynor Wolfe, and JW Kriewall, all of whom will be competing at Worlds!
You can either click on the Soundcloud player to listen to the podcast on this page, or download it through the link at the top right of the player. Perfect for your long car or plane ride to Worlds!
Craving for even more high-level TCG commentary, or don’t have time to listen to the podcast? Check out our Premium Article program! The top players in this podcast–and more–post 2-3 articles each week, providing you with the best TCG advice and lists! With Worlds and a new season right around the corner, it’s the best time to make that leap ahead of everyone else! And there’s a full 30 day money back guarantee, so there’s no reason not to try it out!
- 3:41 – How our writers did at U.S. Nationals
- 8:19 – A look at the top 16 deck at U.S. Nationals
- 24:43 – How U.S. Nationals will affect the metagame for the World Championships
- 30:37 – Thoughts on next year’s Standard format, XY-On
- 47:05 – Thoughts on the Expanded format and all Autumn Regionals being Expanded