After a minor leak last night, the main CoroCoro flood has begun, revealing Mega Altaria, Mega Lopunny, and Mega Salamence! Be sure to keep checking back here and refreshing for more potential scans and translations. Check out this forum thread to discuss the news!
- Mega Altaria is Dragon / Fairy and has Pixilate. Its Attack gets a boost. It’s the exact same weight as before, but taller (1.5m vs. 1.1m).
- Mega Lopunny is Normal / Fighting and has Scrappy. Its Attack and Special Attack are improved. It’s slightly taller and much lighter than before (Mega: 1.3m / 28.3 kg, Normal: 1.2m / 33.3 kg).
- Mega Salamence is Dragon / Flying and has Aerilate. Its Defense gets a boost. It’s taller and a little heavier than before (Mega: 1.8m / 112.6 kg, Normal: 1.5m / 102.6 kg).
- Details can’t be seen right now, but players can get a shiny Beldum with its Mega Stone via an event when the games come out.
- A new character, Lucia, is a Contest Idol and gives you clothes that you can wear for Pokemon Contests. She owns an Altaria.
- Pikachu gets special Pokemon Contest moves when you dress it up. Pikachu Rock Star gets Meteor Mash, Pikachu PhD gets Electric Terrain, Pikachu Pop Star gets Draining Kiss, Pikachu Belle gets Icicle Crash, and Pikachu Libre gets Flying Press.