The next issue of CoroCoro magazine comes out this week. As usual, we will provide speedy translations and information of all new Pokemon information, which this time will most likely concern HeartGold and SoulSilver.
Last week’s quiz asked, “Which of the following is not true about the English versions of Gold, Silver, and Crystal?” The correct answer was “The Unown are disturbed by radio waves generated by Team Rocket.” It’s not the Unown that Team Rocket disturbs, but the Water Pokemon of the Lake of Rage.
- The Unown are disturbed by radio waves generated by Team Rocket. (33.0%, 1,703 Votes)
- Slowpoke ended a drought 400 years prior and its tails are chopped off. (13.0%, 673 Votes)
- Three legendary Pokemon died in a fire and were revived. (12.0%, 605 Votes)
- Red’s Pikachu is over Level 80. (11.0%, 548 Votes)
- Your rival is evil and steals his starter. (8.0%, 431 Votes)
- The Tin and Brass Towers are 700 years old. (8.0%, 412 Votes)
- You get Surf from the director of the Kimono Girls with the 5 Eeveelutions. (7.0%, 342 Votes)
- Team Rocket is revived and then disbanded. (5.0%, 275 Votes)
- Olivine City has a lighthouse that Jasmine makes reference to in DPPt. (4.0%, 208 Votes)