• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Zygarde EX / Landorus / Hawlucha

GreninjaTCG

GreninjaTCG
Pokémon:
  • 3 Zygarde EX
  • 4 Landorus
  • 3 Hawlucha
  • 1 Regirock EX
  • 2 Shaymin EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 4 N
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 1 Fisherman
  • 3 Max Elixir
  • 2 Focus Sash
  • 3 Power Memory
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 2 Battle Compressor
  • 4 Trainers' Mail
  • 2 Switch
  • 3 Fighting Stadium
Energy:
  • 4 Strong Energy
  • 6 Fighting Energy
Strategy:

Hello everyone! I was wondering what your thoughts were on the new Zygarde EX (Fates Collide 54). I personally believe it has a lot of potential, with similar attacks as Lucario EX (Furious Fists 54) and cards that it can make use of such as Strong Energy (Furious Fists 104) and Fighting Stadium (Furious Fists 90), not to mention Muscle Band and Fighting Fury Belt which are available to all almost all Pokemon, it could be a strong deck. Also, utilizing the new "G Booster" (Plasma Blast 92) known as Power Memory for Zygarde, it could become the new Virizion Genesect. Using Landorus (Furious Fists 58) or Carbink BREAK (Fates Collide) to power up the Zygarde EX could be used as the Virizion EX (Plasma Blast 9). You could also add techs like Regirock EX (Fates Collide) to work like Power Connect Deoxys (Plasma Freeze 53). I made a real quick list just as a rough draft and I hope you all leave your feedback! Thanks!

Please remember this is just a rough draft, and it does need some work. Please leave suggestions below!

I would take out the landorus for a 2-2 line of carbink BREAK. you attatch two of any energy to your fighting pokemon from your discard pile. So that could be strong energy even. i would also take out fighting stadium and one fisher man for 2 skyfield and 2 regirock ex. skyfield is a good card to add bench space space for shaymins

I would also suggest trying carbink break. As it adds either safeguard or power keeper as well. Adding a wally can also get you turn 1 carbink break.

I also want to say that I don't know how useful max elixer will be with only 6 basic. I think those 3 cards and fisherman could be more useful. Maybe 2 or 3 korrina to help grab power memory or an items. As well as 1 Professor's Letter to search for energy using korrina.

You need to keep in mind without any non ex attackers. Carbink with safeguard will wall you.

Unfortunately this deck will not be as versatile as virgen, without g boosters effect, red signal, and verdant wind.

I would take out the landorus for a 2-2 line of carbink BREAK. you attatch two of any energy to your fighting pokemon from your discard pile. So that could be strong energy even. i would also take out fighting stadium and one fisher man for 2 skyfield and 2 regirock ex. skyfield is a good card to add bench space space for shaymins
I just made an updated version of Zygarde with Carbink if you might be interested in checking it out.

I would also suggest trying carbink break. As it adds either safeguard or power keeper as well. Adding a wally can also get you turn 1 carbink break.

I also want to say that I don't know how useful max elixer will be with only 6 basic. I think those 3 cards and fisherman could be more useful. Maybe 2 or 3 korrina to help grab power memory or an items. As well as 1 Professor's Letter to search for energy using korrina.

You need to keep in mind without any non ex attackers. Carbink with safeguard will wall you.

Unfortunately this deck will not be as versatile as virgen, without g boosters effect, red signal, and verdant wind.
I just made a new list with Carbink if you're interested.

Back