• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Zeraora GX

XCITE

Aspiring Trainer
This deck uses Zeraora's full voltage GX attack to accelerate other Zeraora GXs. Has around 85% consistency. Open to suggestions.

13 Pokémon

4 Zeraora GX -Thunderclap Spark
3 Shuckle -Thunderclap Spark
1 Blitzle -Thunderclap Spark
1 Zebstrika -Thunderclap Spark
1 Tapu Lele GX - GRI
3 Tapu Koko -SM PRM

11 Energy

11 Electric

36 Trainers

3 Aether Paradise Conservation Area
1 Thunder Mountain <>
3 Choice Band
4 Cynthia
3 Guzma
4 Pokémon Fan Club
2 Volkner
1 Lillie
1 Hala
1 Lisia
4 Ultra Ball
4 Nest Ball
4 Electric Power
1 Field Blower

You opt to start with Zeraora GX as your active. then get 5 energy in your DP via Shuckle, ultra ball, or a retreat and use full voltage to set up your active Zeraora GX and a benched Zeraora GX. Use Zebstrika and Cynthia to attach energy every turn and to search for electric powers and choice bands against GX decks to get 1HKOs.

4 Zeraora GX- you want this active every game on turn 1 or turn 2, plus you want to attack with as many as possible

3 Shuckle- You will often want to play 2 of these a game. the 3rd is in case it gets prized or you start with it

1 Blitzle- I don't want to include a second copy of this to increase chances of starting with Zearora GX

3 Tapu Koko- mainly a Buzzwole counter with electric power but deals with Hoopa and Altaria GX too. Buzzwole is really difficult and Koko helps a ton. Free retreat means a higher turn 1 Full Voltage chance. I always attack with one of these and I am using them more and more. Koko always gets the 1HKO against non-GXs and often gets 1HKOs against GXs

1 Tapu Lele GX- I don't ever want more than 1 and only having 1 increases your chances of starting with Zeraora GX

11 Electric Energy- 3 for each attacker and 2 spares for prizing or discarding

3 Aether Paradise Conservation Area- I think this stadium is very underrated; reducing all damage by 30 is really good. It affects every pokemon in the deck other than Lele and Zebstrika

1 Thunder Mountain Prism Star- this stadium is a huge deal. If your opponent doesn't have a stadium to get rid of TM then all of your attacks cost 1 less energy for an entire game. It can even help for just 1 turn in a pinch. replace it with APCA late game

4 Choice Band- Gotta get those 1HKOs!

4 Cynthia- A Deck Staple

3 Guzma- A Deck Staple

4 Pokémon Fan Club- Mainly turn 1 and 2 pokemon search

2 Volkner- Completely removes the need for playing anything else in a late game turn. Can help greatly on turn 1 also (Thanks TSA123!)

1 Lillie- An alternate turn 1 supporter for when you have very few cards in your hand

1 Hala- better draw power than Cynthia after you get started

4 Ultra Ball- A Deck Staple

4 Electric Power- Helps massively in the buzzshrine and zoroark matchups

4 Nest Ball- Just for a consistency boost

1 Field Blower- Just a tech

Last edited:

momand

Aspiring Trainer
I would personally opt out of using Acro Bike (unless you go the Magcargo route) because Garbodor is huge right at the moment, and I definitely see it to continue being big.
4 Apricorn Maker isn't particularly necessary either because you run basic attackers and don't necessarily need to thin the deck.
I would definitely run Volkner. Being able to search for Lightning and Electric Power is insane. 2-3 of for sure.
I would also bump the Zebra line to 2-2 and possibly run a 1-1 or 2-2 Magcargo line for added consistency.

XCITE

Aspiring Trainer
I would personally opt out of using Acro Bike (unless you go the Magcargo route) because Garbodor is huge right at the moment, and I definitely see it to continue being big.
4 Apricorn Maker isn't particularly necessary either because you run basic attackers and don't necessarily need to thin the deck.
I would definitely run Volkner. Being able to search for Lightning and Electric Power is insane. 2-3 of for sure.
I would also bump the Zebra line to 2-2 and possibly run a 1-1 or 2-2 Magcargo line for added consistency.

I wanted to test pfc over apricorn maker but haven't done it yet. I'll be sure to do that soon now though. I don't want to run more than 1 lele due to the fact that it heavily decreases the chance of starting with Zeraora. I share the lele reasoning with blitzle, and zebstrika is not too big of a deal, because it's really only a electric power and energy searcher. I will be sure to switch volkner with acro bike

Last edited: