Zeraora-GX from SM7a Revealed!

Kontoleon

Aspiring Trainer
Hmm Counter Catcher is very powerfull.
I mean the 1rst effect is really good, (the draw powers us item is always good)
the 2nd effect was good too! lysandre is good!

Duo

RIP Nessa 2023
Volkner for an Electric Energy and Electric Power or Choice Band. He's becoming a pretty powerful supporter for Electric decks.

Virizion GX has a lot of potential honestly. In the early game when you're still setting up, attacking to draw 2 cards isn't terrible (can stack with Mallow to search 2 cards instead of only draw 2 cards)

The GX attack allows you to clear your bench from set up Pokemon, and primarily Tapu Lele GX so that you can immediately replace them and re-search for supporters, which is very important for its 2nd attack. It's also very defensive against spread damage and saving benched Pokemon from falling to a 2 hit KO.

It's a solid 2 hit KO attacker that only needs 2 grass to really get going and has solid built in utility.

Not necessarily amazing but still solid.

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Zeraora is not OP.
Zeraora is Metals 2.0.
It will not be good as long as Buzzwole remains in the format.

The Psychic Sorcerer

Aspiring Trainer
I think the wording on the card is a bit trickey. I am not entirely sure if the stadium prevents ALL items and supporters, or only effects directed toward the stadium. Normally for a lock it says you cannot play from your hand (noivern GX, Giratina EX, etc) where as this is saying something like "This Stadium, while in play, when either player plays an item or a supporter, it is not affected."

So if it affected ALL item and supporters, would that mean if you play a sycamore, it just goes to the trash and nothinf happens?

prevent all effects of those cards done to this Stadium.

Senorsmith

Aspiring Trainer
prevent all effects of those cards done to this Stadium.

My comment was made before the translation was clarified and updated to the correct meaning. The reason my "translation" was worded differently was because I wrote it based on how it is written in Japanese on the card. Almost 9 hour before the correction was made, if you look at the time stamp for the update and my post.

ShinyZard

Aspiring Trainer
Wow, custom catcher seems like a pretty good item card that helps you draw cards (by reducing your hand size so you can at least try to draw some cards) without using a supporter and can switch your opponent's active pokemon (again without using a supporter). I can see most decks (not just Zoroark GX decks) fitting this card it after rotation since we'll lose some draw supporters.

Mr. Mirek

Aspiring Trainer
I like Virizion-GX for the bench protection GX attack. Too often I have wished I had a Parallel City or Acerola, but this gives me one more opportunity to pull some cards back from being knocked out.

Vaskemaskinen

Henlo ^^
Sick Onix art.
Nice playable shuckle (probably broken in rayquaza decks).
I kinda like the Electivire and kyurem is a bit interesting with aqua patches and being able to deal 160.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Shuckle the Corn: This is how we are going to power Electrode GX.
White Kyurem: 160 (190 with Choice Band) for three (2 with a counter energy) anyone? On a 1 Prize?
Electrivire: high damage, energy discard. It's okay.
Onyx: blah.