Zeraora-GX from SM7a Revealed!

Wechselbalg

brb
All of them look meh. Ok, maybe the Genesect RR looks somewhat good. But come on TPCi, we'd like to see some SM7b reveals now!

Luplayz

The Master of bad Pokemon
at least their using more card arts by other People than 5ban Graphics (they barely ever used any before ik there is a few)

RiverShock

Aspiring Trainer
Full-art Virizion looks almost the same as full-art Virizion EX :/

I'd assume that was deliberate, the poses are IDENTICAL. The details are maybe SLIGHTLY different since it's completely redrawn and not just ripped from Virizion-EX, but eh.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Isn't it funny how full arts of Genesect and Virizion that came out five years ago look way better than the ones we're getting now?

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
More interesting then "bird"

You can do all kind of cool poses with birds and make them look cool. All of Virizion's card art tend to look the same. I just dont think they can do much with the 3d rig they have set up because its looks like the same pose from the NVI cards, just flipped. Keldeo on the other hand always looks visually pleasing. Virizion just looks to bland on the 3d art.

CrownAxe

Aspiring Trainer
You can do all kind of cool poses with birds and make them look cool. All of Virizion's card art tend to look the same. I just dont think they can do much with the 3d rig they have set up because its looks like the same pose from the NVI cards, just flipped. Keldeo on the other hand always looks visually pleasing. Virizion just looks to bland on the 3d art.
There isn't much anatomical difference between Keldeo and Virizion. If Keldeo can have interesting card art then so could Virizion

crystal_pidgeot

There isn't much anatomical difference between Keldeo and Virizion. If Keldeo can have interesting card art then so could Virizion

Where are they then? I personally think the new design of the full art cards are to blame. Wishiwashi-GX full art was a missed opportunity.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Where are they then? I personally think the new design of the full art cards are to blame. Wishiwashi-GX full art was a missed opportunity.
I don't think it really make sense that Virizion haven't had a good artwork if it's the Full Arts that are to blame. I personally don't think all the Virizion artwork look the same (see spoiler for examples), though I do agree with yall that the FA pose could've been a little more different.

035167_P_BIRIJIONGX.jpg
virizion-black-white-promos-bw70-1.jpg
viriziong-plasma-blast-plb-103-ptcgo-1.png
virizion-ex-plasma-blast-plb-9-ptcgo-1.png
virizion-noble-victories-nvi-97-ptcgo-1.png

I'd say that's a variety in 3d based artwork. There's plenty of poses to work with, I think 5ban just reworked/reused a pose that they already had done and called it a day. They do have plenty of both regular GX and FA cards to make art to, so why not just over where the fence is low?

crystal_pidgeot

I don't think it really make sense that Virizion haven't had a good artwork if it's the Full Arts that are to blame. I personally don't think all the Virizion artwork look the same (see spoiler for examples), though I do agree with yall that the FA pose could've been a little more different.

035167_P_BIRIJIONGX.jpg
virizion-black-white-promos-bw70-1.jpg
viriziong-plasma-blast-plb-103-ptcgo-1.png
virizion-ex-plasma-blast-plb-9-ptcgo-1.png
virizion-noble-victories-nvi-97-ptcgo-1.png

I'd say that's a variety in 3d based artwork. There's plenty of poses to work with, I think 5ban just reworked/reused a pose that they already had done and called it a day. They do have plenty of both regular GX and FA cards to make art to, so why not just over where the fence is low?

The older EX cards looked more cinematic with their art direction. The normal art GX cards look great. The FA Virizion card from NVI looks like this full art GX, which looks like the regular art NVI card. Its poses tend to look the same with the same facial expressions. They can do cool things with it, they just dont seem to be doing it. They need to give the artist more freedom.

Nayla

Aspiring Trainer
I neeeeed that full art virizion in my life. Excellent attacks too, will be fun to pair it with lurantis promo.