Zeraora-GX from SM7a Revealed!

New Ditto is better than the old one. Why is everyone concerned about Buzzwole? KO'ed by lele DCE anyways.

Kahili is terrible.

I think this card will be a $40+ USD card considering it's a draw / disruption supporter for next format SM-on. What do you guys think?

Can definitely see Zebstrika and Acro Bike working together to give Stage 2 decks (or any archetype for that matter) a slight consistency boost now that cards like Skyla are getting rotated.

Can definitely see Zebstrika and Acro Bike working together to give Stage 2 decks (or any archetype for that matter) a slight consistency boost now that cards like Skyla are getting rotated.

Volkner does the same thing as Skyla. You are not required to get a [L] energy with the item to play the card.

I really like the thunder mountain in post-rotation zeraoura decks, also I collect litleos so I really want that litleo.
in standard, it would get easily replaced by another stadium. regice from celstial storm can protect, but it needs to be active. much more useful in expanded, barrier shrine ninetale fully protects it from being discard by another stadium.

not really, in expanded it cannot evolve due to wally or evosoda, so its a free 40hp prize cards, you might not even search in your deck. and it cant evolve on the same turn it came into play.
No one mentioned expanded, besides it's not like Zoroark needs more help in expanded format.

And so what that it can't evolve the same turn or only has 40 hp. How is that any different from regular basics?

Back