Zades Fakemon.

Fragile Memories

I'm getting all sentimenal lurking around here!
Hi! I am Zade! I have recently gotten into making Fakemon. I am also new to gimp so these Fakemon wont look like others but the special in there own way to me. Any who here are my fakemon!

Name: Kamago

Type: Fire & Fighting

Moves:
Tackle L 1
Growl Lv 1
Scratch Lv 3
Ember Lv 6
Fury Swipes Lv 10
Thief Lv 13
Flame Wheel Lv 16
Low Kick Lv 20
Pound Lv 25
Brick Break Lv 30

Known as: The Fire Egg Pokemon.

Pokedex Entry: Kamago are blind, this is because of there egg shell that has yet to melt.

Pokedex Entry 2: There egg shell may make them blind but that gives them amazing defence! However They lose this defence when they evolve.

Pokedex Entry 3: The only thing that can break there egg shell is there own fire!

Pokedex Entry 4: It is said they always suck there thumb because it sharpens there thumb.

Mostly found: They are mostly found in caves or on mountains.

HP: 50
Defence: 109
Attack: 90
Special Attack: 70
Special Defence: 109

Evolution Level: 16

Name: Rusty

Type: Steel/fighting

Moves:
Pound Lv 1
Metal Sound Lv 1
Slash Lv 5
Low Kick Lv 10
Double Kick Lv 15
Wake up Slap Lv 19
Screech Lv 25
Rock Smash Lv 28
Thief Lv 36
Magnet Bomb Lv 41
Bullet Punch Lv 49
Bulk Up Lv 55
Brick Break Lv 60
Rolling Kick Lv 67
Karate Chop Lv 79
Iron Head Lv 88
Close Combat Lv 96
Doom Desire Lv 100

Pokedex entry: This pokemon was made when a rusted sword was being sharpened with pokemon DNA near it, which accidentally fell on the rusted sword.

Pokedex entry 2: Apparently the more rust it has on it the more healthy it is.

Mostly found: They are seen in sword shops helping out.

HP: 100
Defence: 100
Special Attack: 60
Special Defence: 95

"HP: 50
Defence: 599
Special Attack: 70
Special Defence: 400"

Wait, what? Its Defense is more than twice that of Shuckle (the Pokémon with the highest base Defense and SpD), and it's Special Defense is a little under twice Shuckle's. I think those numbers need a little fixing. Its total base stats are 1209 -- much, much more than Arceus' 720.

I agree with CMP about the stats (Just for next time, the highest stats can go is 255 in one stat).

But as for the Fakemon itself, I really like it Zade. I can't wait to see more from you. ^_^

But why is there a empty white space underneath the picture?

CMP Thanks for the tips I will change that

Bippa I dont know why. Maybe because the image is to big? Any way I will try to fix that.

My question is the name. Why kasai tamago? I assume you mean "fire egg" right? When naming a Pokemon in Japanese, you should combine two of the Japanese words and merge them into one. I don't know if you have any experience in Japanese but it can be difficult.

For instance, while "kasai" does mean "fire", it is not widely used in names; most usually in descriptions and explanations. An example could be to explain a fire in a neighborhood. And even then, the word "kaji" is more often used. If you want to make it fire egg but still make it sound like a Japanese Pokemon name, I would suggest using "ka" (which means "fire" as well), and the -mago of "tamago" or egg. Thus it's name would be Kamago. I name a lot of my Fakemon in Japanese so feel free to look at those.

Just a suggestion. Other then that, I would try to make your lines a bit smoother and more natural. As well, I would practice with shading/highlights. Besides that, it is a pretty creative Pokemon and I look forward to your improvement.

I can't believe you haven't posted rusty, I loved him, but just a suggestion try to make the lines smoother, and the stats are way too big.

Back