Art Gallery yu6's Gallery

yu6

Demon Buster Trainee
Here's my gallery :)

12cc5b17999ad2b955707d5c3f21369f-d6603wb.png
7f853376426ca1955e23ce724bdab044-d705doh.png

Liked the way that your first drawing came out. Background works perfectly with the overall theme you're trying to aim for May, and the detail work is quite impressive. The slight blue gradient may seem like a small detail, but it really does help make the art much more powerful and draws a greater contrast with the pink.

"I AM MAD SCIENTIST!!"

Haha. Love the S;G reference!

Looking forward towards seeing more. :)

Another S;G Fan?

El

Psy

Congroo

I love your drawings! The colours all work together really well. I especially love the way you created the background. They make the image stand out amazingly.

I really like your blue/white theme because not only does it clash together perfectly with the bolts of lightning, but it makes the male character stand out (with his green eyes and brown hair). The boy also has that Ash-turning-his-hat look, making it seem as though he's staring in the face of a strong obstacle. I also like the collar; the sharpness makes the character seem neat and prepared. This art is very optimistic, keep it up! Everything you have drawn emits this happy glow of creativity :D

Turtwig said:
I really like your blue/white theme because not only does it clash together perfectly with the bolts of lightning, but it makes the male character stand out (with his green eyes and brown hair). The boy also has that Ash-turning-his-hat look, making it seem as though he's staring in the face of a strong obstacle. I also like the collar; the sharpness makes the character seem neat and prepared. This art is very optimistic, keep it up! Everything you have drawn emits this happy glow of creativity :D
XD Thank you!

New one! A request made on DA
f30b5fc6f48c89422b6c6dea6ab81d7f-d75ik2z.png

I really like your Kyurem-B! I love how every detail is defined and sharp; in every stroke of the pen, it seems as though you knew exactly how you wanted the picture to look, too. The contrasting colors work well together. I think this style of drawing you have is one of your best! I'd love to see some of the others drawn like this :p

yu6 said:
Turtwig said:
XD Thank you!

The moment I saw this I thought of Raven from Elsword. Overall I love your art, keep up the greatness!

DevinTheWelf said:
yu6 said:
XD Thank you!

The moment I saw this I thought of Raven from Elsword. Overall I love your art, keep up the greatness!
Thank you
It may be since the one that request me the draw send me an image with that character. but I don't know the game XDDD

Love the art! I have to agree with Turtwig on the Blue & White combo on that picture. Who is the female character? She reminds me of Lucy from Fairy Tail.

The Kyurem is really amazing!

Drohn said:
Who is the female character? She reminds me of Lucy from Fairy Tail.
You mean this one: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/026/2/a/pokemon_trainer_yu_and_phantom_by_seiryu6-d73rv0g.png ?
Even if my nickname in real life is Lucy (XD) that's only my Pokémon OC ^^

A new one XD finished today about... Easter XDD
happy_easter_by_seiryu6-d7f6lx4.png

Finally I got a new graphic tablet! So I started (finally!!) doing something XD
My Pokémon OC:
27787333ccbc3dc582b9d0f8161184d8-d7oc35i.png

my_oc_yu___before_and_after_gif_by_seiryu6-d7oc3p8.gif

Well... I started this draw around... February? March?? ... I don't remember XD
2defb0baf2c9f66ac7d86ae9944e0424-d7owon3.png

Back