Yu Gi Oh Stardust

CatreBird

N
Ok I'm kinda building a version of stardust but im having trouble with the spell and traps. I know there are certain spells/traps made for stardust cards. Please help me name out what cards I can use in this Stardust deck.

Thanks.

The things you want to do are to try and get out Stardust Dragon or its evolution (Shooting Star Dragon) as soon as possible. There are a few ways to do that.

~Combine Cyber Dragon with a level 3 Tuner - Sp. Summon the Cyber Dragon, Normal Summon the Tuner, then sync them. However, since Cyber Dragon is more of a beatstick you might not need to do this.
~Use the Flamvells. Normal Summon Flamvell Firedog (1900 ATK), destroy a monster by battle, and use its effect to summon a level 4 Flamvell Tuner (such as Flamvell Magician). Attack with that, then sync them for Stardust Dragon (or any level 8 monster).
~Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth. Using his effect, it's possible to get SSD out almost right away:

Use Star Blast (or a similar card) to reduce its level to 4. Star Blast works best - pay 1500 LP.
Normal Summon it. Use its effect to summon Royal Swamp Eel, Abyssal Kingshark (or any level 4 non-Tuner), Oyster Meister, and Fishborg Blaster. Tune the Eel with the Shark for Stardust; tune the Oyster and the Blaster for Armory Arm. Use Blaster's effect to bring it back to the field, then tune it with the Oyster Token you just made for Formula Synchron. Then tune Formula Synchron with your Stardust Dragon and you have SSD on the field - PLUS a Coelacanth.

This is by far the easiest way to get Shooting Star Dragon out, so just run a lot of Fish monsters (there are tons of good ones) and basically run a deck supporting Coelacanth, with a Stardust Extra Deck. The second-fastest way is the Flamvells via the use of the Rekindling spell card - summon Magician, Firedog, Baby, and Paun. Tune the first two for Stardust, the second two for Formula, and then the results into SSD.

(If you use Rekindling to summon a Flamvell Archer instead of a Paun, you can summon Red Nova Dragon instead - tune the Magician and Firedog for Red Dragon Archfiend, then tune that with Baby and Archer for Red Nova Dragon. Coelacanth can probably do something similar to this, but I don't know the math yet.)

I had a deck kinda like this:

Junk Synchron
Majestic Dragon x3
unicycular
bicular
tricular
turbo booster
Sonic Chick
Quilbott Hedgehog
Scrap Iron Scarecrow
Synchron Blast Wave
Stardust Dragon x3
Majestic Star Dragon x2
Malefic Star Dragon x1
Shooting Star Dragon x1
Black Wing Dragon x2
Red Dragon Archfiend x3
Tuner's explosion

Thats just a basic layout of what I can think of .

Back