youtube poop

Gamefreak734

So I heard you like muDkiPz!
Does anyone else out there actually like some youtube poop? Most of it is very bad but there are actually some good ones to watch =0. My favourites are the arthur ones.

For anyone who doesn't know, Youtube poops are essentially funny remixes of popular/very-awful shows or cartoons. Most commonly Youtube poops are based on the Zelda/Mario CD-i clips, the Mario cartoon, the original Sonic cartoon, and some other random things.

Most of them suck.

However, there are a few people out there who put more than two seconds worth of effort into these and make poops that are actually funny. Iamthegang and walrusguy are the only decent YTPers I know.

You should probably watch the original Mario and Zelda CD-i clips first though to see just WHY people want to make fun of them... they have good reason to. ._.

Yes I agree some of them arte just an iutter mickey take and go other the top, always actually. -______________________-

Some good ones I've seen have the Light Taking-a-potato-chip episode in them. Also, it seems like Blues Clues is starting to be more popular. There is a lack of good YTPs coming out, lately, though.

I actually make YouTube Poops. I really hate overused YTP sources, so I've been trying to use some sources that aren't so common, like the Domo-kun shorts. If anyone wants to critique my work, please look at my sig.
shy.gif

OMG, the youtube poop in your sig so funny! I couldn't stop laughing!

Edit:
LOL, at the droid disco!

I enjoy youtube poops. My personal favourites are Spongebob and Mario, but
Arthur ones are quite funny too.

Is it just me or is anyone else really fed up of ytps that have a scene where it is just 3 seconds replayed over and over?

I've seen a couple YTPs that were making fun of Billy Mays' product peddling commercials (think oxi clean). I found them to be somewhat hilarious.

On an unrelated note, the Jabo0ody Dubs Billy Mays dubs are classics.

Gamefreak734 said:
Is it just me or is anyone else really fed up of ytps that have a scene where it is just 3 seconds replayed over and over?

I'm with you man. In my opinion this is how it goes:

FIRST 6 SECONDS: Kind of funny
NEXT 6 SECONDS: Annoying
6 SECONDS LATER: Stupid
LAST 6 SECONDS: So stupid it's funny

Back