Youtube Errors & Problems

Blob55

Aspiring Trainer
I keep on getting this one error on specific videos. "An error occurred, please try again later. Learn more".
I tried those steps, but they don't work.

Have any of you had this error or any others on Youtube?

RE: Youtube Errors and Problems

Sometimes i usually hit F5 or close the browser and reopen try again or just wait a day or 2 to try again

Blob55 said:
I keep on getting this one error on specific videos. "An error occurred, please try again later. Learn more".

That happened to me a few times, mostly when I was with two opened pages, one on youtube and the other on something else but that's because my pc is old and can't handle so much "stress". In these cases, despite showing that message, the sound still played. On another ocasions, it was due to some channels (or so i think) and the videos kept giving me that message but in these the sound would stop.
As for solutions, when it's the first ones I just close one window or the other and if I stick with youtube I refresh it; with the others I just give up.
Good luck!

Blob55 said:

What browser are you using?

omahanime said:
Blob55 said:

Firefox 26.0. I know there's an update, but I like to have my windows set in a certain way and it's a pain to have to chance them back each time my computer/browser resets.

Blob55 said:
omahanime said:

Firefox 26.0. I know there's an update, but I like to have my windows set in a certain way and it's a pain to have to chance them back each time my computer/browser resets.

I was not going to suggest an update. I was going to suggest using Chrome for YouTube. I experience problems on YouTube using FireFox.

Oops. Sometimes I forget that Chrome even exists.

There have been a few problems with certain YouTube channels experiencing problems with videos in the past week of two. Some videos are uploaded, and the video starts playing. After a few minutes though, the video will stop, and the sound will stop about half a minute later. Then the error comes up.

This has happened to me a few times (and its unavoidable with the video it affects), though I'm not sure if it's the same situation you're in.

No. I just have an error message on the video with static. Usually it happens when I go offline while the video has started loading, but now it happens right away.

Yeah Chrome works good for that on my Tablet so I would use chrome if you want to I don't have any trouble with FireFox on PC though.:)

Back