your top 3 ipod touch/iphone apps

Khalddrogo

Aspiring Trainer
Ive had my iPod touch (3rd gen) for around a month now. I wanted to know what are your favorite 3 apps. Doesn't matter if it's free or paid. But if it's paid try to include the price.

Mine:

1. Facebook. This app is free. It's amazingly great free app. You can update your status, chat with friends online, view photos, and much more. The best part is you can view the stuff offline. It remembers what you view when your online. Of course you can't update your status or anything.

2. textPlus. This app is free. For someone who doesn't have money for a cell phone, this app works great for texting your friends. All your texts with that person are in the same area for nice viewing. There are some bugs of-course. Loading is a little slow. But for free texting, this app works great.

3.Rock Band. Currently priced at $6.99. I personally like this better than tap tap. With the music store, you can buy more songs to play and buy the song to play on your iPOd. With the ability to do either the Bass, Guitar, Drums, Or Vocals (you would need either the iPhone or a headset for a mic) there's is well hundred hours of game-play. You can also post your scores on facebook to brag.

I've said my favorite Apps, What are yours?

1. iPikachu(lol, it exists) pacman, and zippo lighter, why? They are the little things that bright up my day for a low price

Back