XY YO WPM + Riding Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
zard72 said:
In America.

Ah ok, cheers.

If I were the source, I would have just kept the info to myself. No consequences, and you get to play around with the new Pokemon game...

I feel so bad for you WPM you had to go through all that and on top of that we were all badgering you to release the rest of the leaks. Hopefully the source will be alright.

Nothing good comes of 4chan...

This whole situation sounds so horrible for everyone involved. It's crazy how much trouble a little bit of information leak can cause.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:

This whole situation sounds so horrible for everyone involved. It's crazy how much trouble a little bit of information leak can cause.

dmaster out.

I'm a /vp/ regular, and I don't like how they treat WPM

dmaster said:

dmaster out.
How is this 4chan's fault? The leaker was obviously in need of attention, why else would he risk his job and everything by posting such sensitive info?
Not to mention everyone knew something was up when that Tai person started posting.

Water Pokémon Master said:
*snip* -Chariblaze

Thanks WPM. Now that people know the truth, they have no reason to get angry.

It is very unfortunate what happened to the leaker. I wonder if anyone will dare leak gen 7???

moonlightning said:
*snip* -Chariblaze

Thanks WPM. Now that people know the truth, they have no reason to get angry.

It is very unfortunate what happened to the leaker. I wonder if anyone will dare leak gen 7???

Hopefully not. I feel like at this point things like this are "tightening" the leaks.

Moral of this story: Fans are fudging crazy.

Your efforts were very noble WPM, but sadly the old internet proverb of "once it's on the internet, it stays on the internet" shows it's cruelty. I hope the guy didn't get into too much trouble.

Tai Le Ree said:
tl;dr no es fake
Well mage has richish parents and TCPi said there would be no lawsuit. So its not worst case scenario.

You're an idiot and I wouldn't even be posting if I were you. I'm not even sure you had genuine intentions. You don't even know what happened today, so stop pretending.
Oh, WPM can call people idiots and get away with it. I see how it is. :p

Alright, here we go.

Anyways, sorry to disappoint all of you guys, but the situation has been beyond my control since almost the beginning. Luckily the X/Y news campaign is probably going to go into full force now so you won’t have to worry about there being such a long lack of news like over these past few months.

Wow. Well it's all gotten very messy, and very complicated. All this talk of "The Source" reminds me of Charmed!

At the end of the day, no matter how much we want to see leaks... there are risks. And the risks fall primarily with the person that leaks the information. They are in a position of knowledge, and truthfully they should not leak that information (though we really want them to!). When they do leak information, they have to be extremely careful who and where they leak it. Unfortunately, this source was too lax in his methods and he has probably, unfortunately, paid the price for being too loose with his tongue.

WPM, I understand why you did what you did. Truthfully, I'm not sure wading into the drama to divert attention from the source was the right thing to do (personally, I'd never heard of Tai and Mage until your Pokebeach threads appeared on 4chan) but I do applaud your efforts to protect his identity. Regardless, we must move on. I am delighted we'll have some new info soon, and I look forward to that. I hope the source doesn't get in too much trouble after all of this. And I hope the stream of info keeps coming so we can put this whole debacle behind us.

Thanks for explaining WPM.

I feel bad for WPM. I just dont see, why did Tai (I am sure it was him/her), go on 4chan. FOUR FREAKING CHAN. That place is the shithole of the internet, where one post can make all the drama come out.

I hope it does get cleared out soon!

Seeing as you're replying to posts here, I'm so embarrassed by all the bashing and by admins on other fan site, the jungle, for supporting it by not fully dismissing the bashing. It made me kinda sick about how some people can be, It's not like we need the news, and you don't have to post anything. I still feel kinda weird about it. I guess I'll stick you your site for now.

GUY, you are a fudging awesome. I really don't have any words to describe your intelligence in a situation like this.
Thank you for all the information WPM

Well, that explains why the whole thing and everyones behavior didn't add up or make any sense...
That whole situation really sucks, and I see that you gave your best to help those guys out. I feel really sorry for Mage and his friend, sure, it was a bad idea to leak the stuff in the first place(as beta tester), but this whole thing just got out of hand and I hope they'll be alright at the end.
Thanks for being honest now, and even more for doing all you did, I hope all the haters will go back to wherever they came from and we can move on and learn from those mistakes.

Then today the inevitable happened. I lost contact with the source. You can probably guess what happened to him.
Um, what did happen? From the context I'd guess that he lost his job, but I can't help but feel there's something I'm missing or not understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back