Xenotropic Discovery [Update 11/24/13: November CaC]

RE: Momaster12's Xentropic Discovery [Update 8/29/13: Boosters, Logo and Disaster]

I vote sprites, but remember to give credit to the artist.

RE: Momaster12's Xentropic Discovery [Update 8/29/13: Boosters, Logo and Disaster]

My vote is for no sprites. Not a fan of how sprites look when blown up, and I like the headshots. Perhaps you could even try increasing the opacity to make them slightly more visible?

Well I guess then no sprites! Thanks for the feedback y'all!

On another note, I just wanted to give an update by saying that I won't be able to upload as often (yeah like I've been doing well with that anyways) due to school starting and I'm taking a, let's say fitness class, at like 6:30pm or 7:30pm depending on which day it is. This only gives me a few hours to do Homework, this (among other things), and juggle an overall collapsing social life. Sooooo... yeah.

However, I can tell you that I've finished the Eeveelutions and almost done with Blaziken Line so that should be coming up within the week.

RE: Xenotropic Discovery [Update 9/21/13: Quick Update, Coming To An Internet Near You, and D'Aww]

Hey there! I know it's been a while since I last gave you guys an update and all that, my apologies. I just wanted to save a bunch of stuff so that I could do a huge update with tons of cards, updated booster packs, flashy front page, and set accessories like tcg wallpapers, coins, booster boxes, etc. I haven't decided on when I would post or what to post so just look out!

(Unrelated to Xenotropic Discovery but would be pointless to put into another thread). About a month or two ago I started playing around with this program and had the idea to do something cool with it. Therefore I have this to tease:
oh7bk5.png

Look out for this in the coming months (maybe even year if I get lazy).

My September CaC entry is nearing completion. I have all the text and what not prepared but I can't seem to find a Pokémon to use. I've been thinking Genesect but the artwork that I'm trying to use is having a hard time fitting in with the template so I might have to change it. Hopefully I will be done with that by the end of the weekend.

What kind of update would this be if I didn't have a card to show off?
Eevee_zps45065612.png

Speaking of cards. I probably gonna be focusing more on Mega Evolutions just because there so awesome and are really fun to make.

Mini set coming soon featuring your favorite Pokeymans! (way to just toss that in there me!) I've noticed I've been drinking a lot of Sprite lately...

Lastly, I wanted to reiterate that updates will unfortunately no longer be once a week (I mean when I got KH1.5 and Wind Waker HD to play can you blame me? And this isn't the only reason). I will, however, tell you that I have some awesome stuff planned if I can get some time and help.

Oh and one more thing. Thank you all very much for the past months and sticking with me. A Staff Pick really means a lot and shows that with just a little title like that you can really make a lowly high school student's day 10x better!

That's all for today but be sure to check back with in the coming weeks for a ginormous update!

RE: Xenotropic Discovery [Update 9/21/13: Quick Update, Coming To An Internet Near You, and D'Aww]

Eevee is pretty meh IMO. I think the text should be at 100% width instead of what it is now. The effect of Eevolutionary Jump could do with being 1-2px lower than it is, and I know it's a pun, but drop the second 'e' in Eevolutionary, it looks wrong. Also dex description could be a size or two larger than it is now & could switch over to sanvito pro, with faux italic attached of course.

RE: Xenotropic Discovery [Update 9/24/13: What's to Come and A Prehistoric Bug? Thing?]

Thanks for the feedback Blui.

Well I spent the entirety of my free time at home to work on this god forsaken card, so I hope you like it.
GenesectPrime_zps5951366f.png

Just wanted to say that I have began the update. I am currently working on one of the Kanto Mega Evolutions [EDIT: Finished Xerneas and Yveltal] so that will definitely be up here when I get the chance. I am also planning on going through and doing revisions to the already made cards like Eevee and a few others.

That's all for today so be sure to check back soon for an awesome Discovery! (See what I did there?)

RE: Xenotropic Discovery [Update 9/24/13: What's to Come and A Prehistoric Bug? Thing?]

Hey Momaster, I love your Genesect Prime! My only issue is with it's Power. You see, most 'move as many [something] Energy from 1 of your Pokémon to other Pokémon' Abilities/Powers are on Stage 2s, and even then, generally they only move a specific kind of energy, and that goes since Base Set (Venusaur) all the way up to BW generation (Dark Trance Hydreigon, Plasma Porygon-Z etc). Since Genesect here can move ANY Energy, and is a Basic Pokémon, I guess one could call it overpowered. I love this card, and that's why I'm offering honest criticism. Keep up the good work! :)

Yeah that was probably my main concern with the card. I spent most of my time working on the Poké-Power so I had a tough time. When I was going over everything I realized how OP it was but decided to go ahead an post because I doubt that I will have time to do much of anything tomorrow.

Thanks for the feedback!

Those are the wrong symbols Momaster, the symbols that are used in the HS era are the same as the BW era ones. Also I could see the attack effects being extended to the left a bit, it looks very out of place.

EDIT: Flash Drive is insanely OP, it does what 2 stage 2s do as a Basic with no restriction what so ever. It would make the game clunky by making Max Potion one of the best cards ever.

RE: Xenotropic Discovery [Update 10/27/13: October CaC]

Here is my CaC entry for October!

Darkraiex.png

silly me i used the wrong photobucket account

Also, just wanted to say its been kinda slow on the card making since I have a ton of school work and other things to do.
I have a big list of stuff I wanted to get done but in the interest of time I'm gonna dial it back a little bit, so here is what is to come. Most of the following are done but the others may take some time so just look out for that.

-Xerneas
-Yveltal
-Mega Charizard
-Mega Blastoise
-Mega Venasaur
-Mega Blaziken
-Mega Ampharos
-Eevee Evolutions
-Goomy Line
-Mega Mewtwos
-Edits (like Eevee and what not)

All of the Mega Evolutions include X and Y and the evolution lines.

Back