TCG Fakes WSP's Text and Image-Based TCG Fakes

WastedSkyPirate

W S P ' s - T C G - F A K E S

931570b20e9fb260526b6bba7bc309c0.jpg

"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door If TPCi doesn't create cards you like, fake them"

~ Milton Berle WastedSkyPirate :cool:

Welcome to my little TCG fakes page!

The Create-a-Card contests reignited by creative side and this page will hold the collection of the ideas I come up with for Pokemon TCG cards (usually when I'm procrastinating at work).

My goal is to make creative, balanced, competitive cards.

M Y - C O L L E C T I O N

Updates:

12/04/17:
  • Added Camerupt V1.0
  • Added Camerupt V2.0
  • Added Heracross
  • Italicised bracketed text in the Abilities of text-based fakes
  • Updated text-based Noctowl's Ability and Attack text
12/05/17:
  • Added Seedot (me entry to April's Create-a-Card Contest)

Random

Image-based

Camerupt%20V1.0.png

Camerupt%20V2.0.png

Heracross%20V1.0.png

Create-a-Card April (Theme: Colours)

Results

Image-based

Banette%20V1.0.png

Bewear%20Holo%20V2.0.png

Genesect%20V1.0.png

Golurk%20Holo%20V2.0.png

Seedot%20V2.0.png

Text-based
Seviper – Darkness – 90 HP
Basic

[C][C] Slither: 20 damage. If any damage is done to this Pokémon by attacks during your opponent’s next turn, flip a coin. If heads, prevent that damage.

[D][D] Pitch Black Fangs: 50 damage. Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Poisoned. Put 2 damage counters instead of 1 on that Pokémon between turns.

Weakness: Fighting (×2)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat Cost: 1

Uncommon

Proposed Artwork by Autobot Tesla

Buizel – Fighting – 60 HP
Basic

Ability: Buoyancy Aid
As long as this Pokémon is on your Bench, your Buizel and Floatzel's attacks cost [C] less.

[C] Swim To Safety: Draw a card. Switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

Weakness: Psychic (×2)
Resistance: None

Common

Proposed Artwork by Manu Vergara

Floatzel – Fighting – 90 HP
Stage 1 - Evolves from Buizel

[C] Salvage: Flip a coin. If heads, put a card from your discard pile into your hand.

[C][C][C] Co-ordinated Tail Strike: 30x damage. This attack does 30 damage times the number of Buizel and Floatzel you have in play.

Weakness: Psychic (×2)
Retreat Cost: 0

Rare

Proposed Artwork by Emily the Penguin

Noctowl – Fighting – 90 HP
Stage 1 - Evolves from Hoothoot

Ability: Contemplation
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may look at the top 2 cards of your deck. If you do, you may reveal a Trainer card you find there and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle the other cards into your deck.

[C][C] Withering Wisdom: 50 damage. Discard a random card from your opponent’s hand.

Weakness: Grass (×2)

Rare

Proposed Artwork by Raven Oath

Mawile – Darkness – 80 HP
Basic

[Y] Baby-Doll Eyes: If the Defending Pokémon tries to attack during your opponent’s next turn, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, that attack does nothing.

[D][C][C] Devouring Jaws: Discard the top 3 cards of your opponent’s deck. The Defending Pokémon can’t retreat during your opponent’s next turn.

Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat Cost: 2

Uncommon

Proposed Artwork by Blue Komadori

Typhlosion – Lightning – 160 HP
Stage 2 - Evolves from Quilava

Ability: Combustion Engine
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may return a [R] Energy attached to this Pokémon to your hand. If you do, attach 3 [L] Energy cards from your discard pile to this Pokémon. Then, put 3 damage counters on this Pokémon.

[R][L][L][L] Electrostatic Blaze: 190 damage. Discard 3 Energy from this Pokémon.

Resistance: Metal (-20)
Retreat Cost: 3

Rare Holo

Proposed Artwork by Autobot Tesla

More coming soon...

With all of my cards, if you spot anything remiss - whether that be wording, balance or feasibility - please let me know! I'd appreciate all feedback, positive and negative, but please be constructive!

Thanks for taking the time to sift through my page.

- Harry

Last edited:
Back