• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded (With new Banlist) Bronzong/Dusk Mane Necrozma

Plaquesanta

೭੧(❛〜❛✿)੭೨
Hi everyone! I realize it's jumping the gun a bit, but I'm interested in making this Bronzong deck a little more consistent for a format without Hex Maniac. When it's hot, it's damn near unbeatable, but it's a little clunky about 50% of the time, and it also needs room for 2-3 Field Blower (maybe 1 startling megaphone, 2 Field blower?). Here's the decklist for a start:

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 18

* 3 Shaymin-EX ROS 77
* 1 Aegislash-EX PHF 65
* 4 Bronzor UPR 86
* 3 Dusk Mane Necrozma-GX UPR 90
* 1 Registeel CIN 68
* 3 Bronzong PHF 61
* 1 Bronzong FCO 61
* 1 Bronzong BREAK FCO 62
* 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60

##Trainer Cards - 31

* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 1 Acerola BUS 112
* 3 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 1 Super Rod NVI 95
* 4 Float Stone BKT 137
* 3 Max Elixir BKP 102
* 1 N NVI 92
* 2 Colress PLS 118
* 2 Sky Field ROS 89
* 1 AZ PHF 91
* 4 Ultra Ball FCO 113
* 2 Beast Ring FLI 102
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109

##Energy - 11

* 11 Metal Energy BLW 112

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

The basic idea of the deck is to run through about half of your deck, getting 2-3 Bronzor and at least 1 Necrozma or Aegislash on the field. Pretty much like your average Malamar deck, but Shaymin and Sky Field put this deck into overdrive, letting you set up a bunch of 'mons for evolution/max elixir/Bronzong acceleration, even if you lose Sky Field the next turn.

I've added Bronzong FCO for its bench barrier effect (that also protects against shadow stitching and silent fear if anyone runs that) and Bronzong Break is for Night March, though I'm not sure how relevant its inclusion is with most decks running Marshadow.

Beast Ring might seem like a slightly odd inclusion for a discard deck, but I've found that it's nice to run into one after an early knockout.

No Choice Band because Necrozma takes OHKOs without it 90% of the time.

I don't run battle compressor, but if someone can find room to play it, I'd love to try! The more important additions would be the aforementioned Field Blowers.

The structure of this deck is based off the 2016 Italian Nationals decklist, a deck I really enjoyed playing back then. It'd be nice to get some more competitive play out of these cards! I'd love some feedback if you have it!

Thanks!

Back