Discussion Will Silvally Box be Good after Rotation??

GamePhoenix

Fellow Mortal
Ok, so I am considering making a Silvally GX deck, and wanted if you though it is worth the time and effort. My reasoning as to why this deck might be good is that post rotation, there will be a drop in field blower from a 2-3 of to a 0-1 of in most deck (no Garbotoxin). With this in mind, pairing Silvally GX with ULP Magearna will allow you to switch types pretty much at will. Also, with the loss of N, it's much easier to keep the memories in your hand than previously.

GamePhoenix

Fellow Mortal
Now that I think about it, Lightning Silvally could be pretty good, you would play Silvally, use Volkner for memories, and play heavy Lightning techs and support.

Kent Freeze

Aspiring Trainer
If fighting leaves the meta, it will be a lot more viable -- one of the advantages with Silvally would be pairing it with a partner with a different weakness. Pretty much only Tapu Koko-GX isn't weak to fighting....

GamePhoenix

Fellow Mortal
I feel like with psycic memory and a few techs like SHL Latios, it could have a real place in the meta!

aPOLLo

Deck Build Help
Sky Pillar is a great counter to Buzzwole GX’s Jet Punch
It prevents all damage dont to your bench. Then you just need to hit for weakness and hes done.