will dere b dp7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say it is early to tell. There has been speculation that DP5 would be the last set of all 493 Pokémon before moving onto other ideas. They are still missing Kadabra and possibly some Unown, so I doubt it is over yet.

In the United States, we just got Great Encounters. Majestic Dawn, a working name I saw elsewhere, will be coming out in May. Like the EX series, I see the Diamond & Pearl series name continiuing after the original DP sets have concluded.

I think that it will end in at DP5. Everyone says that there will be 6 because of the Delay of DP5 in Japan, but I think otherwise.

If DP5 is the last set for a specific reason, it must be the last set to feature all new Pokémon in the fourth generation. Having reading through the translations so far of DP5, no sign yet of Kadabra, Unown P, and Unown Q in the DP age.

Plus, there's no Shaymin or Arceus cards yet.

Remember when Mew was first introduced? The card sucked.

And many of the legendary Pokemon are weakened in the card game.

I'm hoping they do more LV. X stuff... normal rare LV.X's as well as holo ones... For instance, Spinda LV.X, Mamoswine LV.X, Pachirisu LV.X... Ecetera ecetera...

*sigh*

DP1
DP2
DP3
DP4
DP5

Thats what Japan gets. This is what we get:

Diamond&Pearl = DP1
Mysterious Treasures = DP2
Secret Wonders = DP3 (pretty much, dont nitpick about stuff like Darkrai)
Great Encounters = Part of DP4
Next set = Rest of DP4 + Unknown stuff

After that, the Jap DP5 might be one set or two. So its unknown.

I think after DP5 there will be more DP sets, but we will move into a new ear of cards like with delta and holon. It added alot more fun to the game. Maybe they will re introduce shiny pokemon? Maybe they will make somehtign really random, or maybe they will bring back delta. HWo knows. Chances are it won't be as ood as delta.

BoDragon said:
I say it is early to tell. There has been speculation that DP5 would be the last set of all 493 Pokémon before moving onto other ideas. They are still missing Kadabra and possibly some Unown, so I doubt it is over yet.

In the United States, we just got Great Encounters. Majestic Dawn, a working name I saw elsewhere, will be coming out in May. Like the EX series, I see the Diamond & Pearl series name continiuing after the original DP sets have concluded.

Where exactly did you hear about that? Well, if the eeveelutions are in the set, I can see how that name fits.

Anyway, on topic, there will be 5 Diamond and Pearl Sets in Japan, but for everyone else, there will likely be 6.

Shaymin and Arcues aren't going to be printed in DP sets, mostly due to the fact that they don't offically "exsist".

DP5 will be the last DP set for Japan, and we will either see a major change in the card template and a new ex, Lv.X type-thing, or a minor change in the card template, and the DP name staying.

Shaymingiranta, a member on the Pokegym named 'thedarktwins' got the name 'Majestic Dawn' from his distributor as the next set. (It comes out in May, BTW.)

And as always, we should be getting another set at Worlds.

So my guess is that after Majestic Dawn and whatever set comes out at Worlds, there will be a Team Galactic set.

Considering the fact that all of them are from the DP era, unles production stops altogether, there MUST be a DP7, or so you term them. We may as well call the EX series EX1, EX2, EX3, though EX# just sounds dumb.

shaymingiratina8717 said:
Shaymin and Arcues aren't going to be printed in DP sets, mostly due to the fact that they don't offically "exsist".

They are in the Pokédex, so they must exist. I wonder if they will be featured in an upcoming moving for 2009 and be introduced into the TCG nearby. This happened with Deoxys.

Drew got the info? Majestic Dawn? okay. Anyways, it will be out in Early-May. Which will mean that we will get this before nats? Yay or Nay? Can we get the cards we need before nats? Hard to say.

Also, I heard Water Pokemon Master mentioning that there will be 5 DP sets for english. But awhile later, he got the information that it might be stretched until DP6. So, yes.

BoDragon said:
shaymingiratina8717 said:

They are in the Pokédex, so they must exist. I wonder if they will be featured in an upcoming moving for 2009 and be introduced into the TCG nearby. This happened with Deoxys.

I know they exsist, that's why I said "exsist". By that, I meant they have not been offically revealed by Nintendo, and until that happens, they can't be printed as a TCG card, which Arcues won't be revealed in Japan until early 2009, late 09/early 2010 for the US and so on around the world.
Krucifier said:
Shaymingiranta, a member on the Pokegym named 'thedarktwins' got the name 'Majestic Dawn' from his distributor as the next set. (It comes out in May, BTW.)

And as always, we should be getting another set at Worlds.

So my guess is that after Majestic Dawn and whatever set comes out at Worlds, there will be a Team Galactic set.
Ok, thanks. And, I was sure that it would come out May already.

So, this is probably what sets we are going to in 08:

February set: Great Encouters (Starring Darkrai, Dialga, Palkia, and other legends.)
May set: Majestic Dawn (Starring the Eevelutions, the last batch of DP4 cards, and some DP5 cards.)
August set: ? (Starring the last batch of DP5 cards, and some junk made by PUSA. Magnezone and Rhyperior X will probably be in this set.)
November set: ? (Probably going to be a TG set. Or, at least, I hope it is! Team Galactic's Dialga Lv. X is coming, and it's going to take the 08-09 CC's by storm!)

Ka'Mewie:- said:
If you forgot the 38 Cards Cut from our DP4, here they are.

those cards will most likely be out in dp6...then there might be shining darkness or moon hunting which are not out yet...

[attachment=3765]

FatalAeroX said:
Ka'Mewie:- said:
If you forgot the 38 Cards Cut from our DP4, here they are.

those cards will most likely be out in dp6...then there might be shining darkness or moon hunting which are not out yet...

Ok, let's get this simple. Japan gets mega sets and the english package is far smaller. So we usually get our sets at around 110 cards and Japan get thier's at 160.

This means we need more sets to fill in the space. There are predictions that DP is going to end at DP5 for Japan and DP6 for us. So basically, moon hunting/night dashing is your part of three english sets:DP3, DP4 and DP5. We already have most of moon hunting/noght dashing but we'll get the whole thing by DP5.

Do not post in any thread in which the last post is 2 weeks ago or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back